Jacques imos Reviews

20 | New Orleans, LA

20 Reviews for Jacques imos

Lisa Giarratano · Married on 12/11/2018

Amazing food and service

Jacques Imo's was amazing for our wedding! Monique was incredibly helpful with selecting the menu and was super responsive. The tasting was amazing and they were willing to make changes to items on the menu based on our taste. It was really affordable and there was lots of food, which our guests absolutely loved!

• Rob

Rob Steinberg · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Food Great Coordination Great Price

From the moment I spoke with Monique and Jaques about our wedding needs, I knew they were on our side. It helps to have a history with the vendor but I imagine they treat everyone with respect and care. We changed numbers - no problem. We changed some foods - no problem. We added coffee service. No problem. No one can touch their fried chicken and gumbo and for value and authentic New Orleans cuisine they knock it out the park!!
    Thanks for being part of our most memorable night.

Alden · Married on 11/03/2018

Can't go wrong with Jaques-Imo's!

Jaques-Imo's catering made our rehearsal dinner such a success! Everyone is still raving about how delicious everything was (obviously, it's Jaques-Imo's!). The food was SO GOOD and perfect for our group. Monique and her team made everything so easy. She was very responsive to our questions, including the ones about allergies. Thank you again!!

Sarah Novak · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food, staff and experience!!!!

My husband requested one thing for our wedding and one thing only - that was we had Jacques Imos as our caterer. They did not disappoint. We had so many people tell us how it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! From the start they were so easy to work with and put together an excellent tasting menu so you are sure you made the right decisions with your menu. The staff the day of the wedding were amazing and I'd like to give a special thank you to Monique, their Catering Manager, who goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! I would not think twice about having them as a vendor and would pick them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for making our day so special!!!

Chrissy Calogero · Married on 11/03/2018

Great food and great people!

Jacques Imos provided delicious food at our wedding. All the guests raved about. The staff was incredibly helpful, accommodating, and easy to work with.

• NOLABride2018

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2018

Great food and service!

Our guests all loved our food! Monique was a pleasure to work with and we didn’t have to worry about anything! Everything was very affordable, service was amazing and the food was top notch!!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent experience

Choosing Jaques Imos as our catering company was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The food was delicious and an awesome experience for our out of town guests. We even got leftovers packed up, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Monique was incredibly personable and made us feel very comfortable. During our cake cutting, Monique sliced up the whole cake in front of people and got it out to people immediately, which was so cool. I’ve never been to a wedding where guests witness the cake cutting and then see the actual cake sliced up and distributed within minutes. Monique was always available to us and was there for the actual wedding day which helped us to feel comfortable. I highly recommend Jaques Imos!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Jacques Imos was amazing! Our wedding had a lot of out of town guests visiting and all commented how they got a true New Orleans experience through the food. Monique was so great to work with! Was so accommodating to all of our requests and her staff was so helpful. Thank you Jacques Imos for making our wedding perfect!

Eileen · Married on 05/26/2018

My family and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Monique Pyle. She was a life saver during the final days when our wedding planner had dropped the ball. The level of service she provided was exemplary and we are so so grateful to her for her professionalism and her attention to detail as well as her compassionate nature. I honestly felt Monique cared about the wedding reception as much as we did. Our guests raved about the food - and we had several "foodies" attend the reception. Each member of the staff was very accommodating and a pleasure to have around. I would highly recommend Jacques imos and their team to anyone! Thank you, Monique and thank you, Jacques imos!

madeline · Married on 05/26/2018

Best wedding vendor by far

Monique was incredible - she basically became our stand-in wedding planner. She was hyper organized, easy to work with, and incredibly flexible. Not to mention the food was superb - my family and friends have not stopped talking about it 5 months after our wedding. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Agustin · Married on 04/21/2018

I want to congratulate Monique and the entire Jacques Imos crew for an exceptional catering service for our wedding reception. Monique was wonderful from the very beginning to the end and really helped throughout the entire process. Monique aided us with food quantities and answered any and all questions we had. The food and service was delicious! All of our guest from out of town were amazed with the food and even locals were complimenting the food. I cannot thank the Jacques Imos crew enough! Thank you guys so much!

Tricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Everything was fantastic! Perfect food for our wedding - locals and out of town guests both loved it. Everyone we dealt with, especially Monique was great. She really went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! She was awesome! Highly recommend!!

Dawn · Married on 10/14/2017

The food was amazing. Monique was great to work with and helpful in creating a menu that kept my husband’s food allergies in mind. They also provided food for the bridal party before the wedding. The staff was polite and profoessional during the reception.

Molly · Married on 10/06/2017

A month has passed and the raves continue to come in as though the wedding celebration was yesterday! The only criticism I got was that people did not get around to taste everything, but everything they tasted was over the top! I’ve already referred two families to Jacques Imo’s, and will be returning myself when I get to NOLA again.
    .....and then there’s Monique. The secret weapon. The absolute BEST, Over and beyond and above the call of duty especially when she was at a difficult time in her life. She transitioned my event from nice to elegant. Without her expertise it would not have been the same. Professional, patient., tireless and gave me confidence that all would be taken care of. Can’t praise her enough!

Bridget · Married on 09/30/2017

Top notch service with cuisine that shines. We were in a bind less than 6 weeks from the wedding when our venue that was to include food (appetizers, dinner, late night po'boys), beverages, glassware, dinnerware and labor went bankrupt. Jacques Imos saved the day! Literally, they made our wedding possible and look seamless to all the guests that didn't know the back story. Very responsive with emails and phone calls. When we met in person, I couldn't have been happier. Having felt vulnerable dealing with a shady venue, I could tell the Jacques Imos crew was sincere and genuine. They represent the real NOLA people that my husband and I fell in love with. Southern hospitality, hardworking and professional. I would hire them again at the drop of the hat.

Alli · Married on 09/23/2017

Best decision I made for my wedding. I really wanted my guests to get a feel for New Orleans-style cooking and Jacques Imos went above and beyond. Not only was the food just as delicious as it is in the restaurant, the staff was super easy to work with and accommodating all the way until the day of the wedding. I felt more like I was being treated as family than a customer. Even my guests said the same thing! And they're still raving about the food when they see me weeks later! Not to mention the incredible price. Other catering companies hear the "W" word a run away with your bill. Not this one! I was able to tailor my menu to exactly what I wanted (dessert included) for a fraction of what other caterers were quoting from their fixed menu packages. I would really recommend Jacques Imos to anyone but especially those looking for a true Nola experience - laid back, easy going, and all about a good time. Everything was perfection from start to finish!

Ananda · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow! I can't say enough good things about our experience with Monique and the whole team at Jacques Imo's! They took great care of us, provided the best food in town and the greatest wait staff, our guests are still talking about the food! We love you guys! Ananda and Adam Rivas

Adam · Married on 06/03/2017

You and your fantastic crew catered my wedding at Tipitinas. Everything was absolutely perfect. My wife and I have no regrets and we recommend you to others on a regular basis.

Ben · Married on 05/20/2017

Dear Jaques Imos,

I just wanted to take a second to thank Monique Pyle and her staff for their excellent service. The food at the wedding was exquisite and unique, from the Carpet Bagger fillets to just the rice and beans staples. All of our guests were EXTREMELY satisfied. Not only that, the Sazerac bar you set up (a special request) was amazing, as was the bartender who unfortunately but unflinchingly ended up bartending in the rain!

This isn't really a starred review but I would definitely give Monique 5 stars. The food was incredible but perhaps the biggest payoff was in the way she worked with others. Ours was a destination wedding and the "destination" changed ownership a few months before the wedding which briefly threw things into chaos. Monique, nevertheless, went down and met several times with the new owners and essentially acted as our representative. This was a tremendous benefit and I would highly recommend her for a destination or any other wedding and for her overall focus on event success.

Another big contribution to the wedding was in that she really knows everyone in "the business". We ended up hiring her as our wedding planner. She helped us find the officiant, she familiarized us with the courts, she helped us find a band (she organizes multiple musical events in NOLA), she helped some of our friends find lodging, she even recommended perhaps the best bakery I've ever visited for the wedding cake. In the end, we told her what we wanted and she took the wheel, allowing us to stay sane and focus on what mattered.

My recommendation would be to stop by Jaques Imos and enjoy an unforgettable meal and meet Monique. Say "hi" to Jaques. You won't be disappointed. We weren't.

Maya · Married on 03/25/2017

Working with Monique at Jacques-Imos could not have been better! I highly recommend for both quality and value.