10 Reviews for Jacques imos

Open Bar (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
10 Jacques imos Reviews

I want to congratulate Monique and the entire Jacques Imos crew for an exceptional catering service for our wedding reception. Monique was wonderful from the very beginning to the end and really helped throughout the entire process. Monique aided us with food quantities and answered any and all questions we had. The food and service was delicious! All of our guest from out of town were amazed with the food and even locals were complimenting the food. I cannot thank the Jacques Imos crew enough! Thank you guys so much!

Profile Picture Agustin, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Everything was fantastic! Perfect food for our wedding - locals and out of town guests both loved it. Everyone we dealt with, especially Monique was great. She really went above and beyond to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! She was awesome! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was amazing. Monique was great to work with and helpful in creating a menu that kept my husband’s food allergies in mind. They also provided food for the bridal party before the wedding. The staff was polite and profoessional during the reception.

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Southern

A month has passed and the raves continue to come in as though the wedding celebration was yesterday! The only criticism I got was that people did not get around to taste everything, but everything they tasted was over the top! I’ve already referred two families to Jacques Imo’s, and will be returning myself when I get to NOLA again.
.....and then there’s Monique. The secret weapon. The absolute BEST, Over and beyond and above the call of duty especially when she was at a difficult time in her life. She transitioned my event from nice to elegant. Without her expertise it would not have been the same. Professional, patient., tireless and gave me confidence that all would be taken care of. Can’t praise her enough!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Top notch service with cuisine that shines. We were in a bind less than 6 weeks from the wedding when our venue that was to include food (appetizers, dinner, late night po'boys), beverages, glassware, dinnerware and labor went bankrupt. Jacques Imos saved the day! Literally, they made our wedding possible and look seamless to all the guests that didn't know the back story. Very responsive with emails and phone calls. When we met in person, I couldn't have been happier. Having felt vulnerable dealing with a shady venue, I could tell the Jacques Imos crew was sincere and genuine. They represent the real NOLA people that my husband and I fell in love with. Southern hospitality, hardworking and professional. I would hire them again at the drop of the hat.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Best decision I made for my wedding. I really wanted my guests to get a feel for New Orleans-style cooking and Jacques Imos went above and beyond. Not only was the food just as delicious as it is in the restaurant, the staff was super easy to work with and accommodating all the way until the day of the wedding. I felt more like I was being treated as family than a customer. Even my guests said the same thing! And they're still raving about the food when they see me weeks later! Not to mention the incredible price. Other catering companies hear the "W" word a run away with your bill. Not this one! I was able to tailor my menu to exactly what I wanted (dessert included) for a fraction of what other caterers were quoting from their fixed menu packages. I would really recommend Jacques Imos to anyone but especially those looking for a true Nola experience - laid back, easy going, and all about a good time. Everything was perfection from start to finish!

Profile Picture Alli, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow! I can't say enough good things about our experience with Monique and the whole team at Jacques Imo's! They took great care of us, provided the best food in town and the greatest wait staff, our guests are still talking about the food! We love you guys! Ananda and Adam Rivas

Profile Picture Ananda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You and your fantastic crew catered my wedding at Tipitinas. Everything was absolutely perfect. My wife and I have no regrets and we recommend you to others on a regular basis.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/3/17, 1 Review

Dear Jaques Imos,

I just wanted to take a second to thank Monique Pyle and her staff for their excellent service. The food at the wedding was exquisite and unique, from the Carpet Bagger fillets to just the rice and beans staples. All of our guests were EXTREMELY satisfied. Not only that, the Sazerac bar you set up (a special request) was amazing, as was the bartender who unfortunately but unflinchingly ended up bartending in the rain!

This isn't really a starred review but I would definitely give Monique 5 stars. The food was incredible but perhaps the biggest payoff was in the way she worked with others. Ours was a destination wedding and the "destination" changed ownership a few months before the wedding which briefly threw things into chaos. Monique, nevertheless, went down and met several times with the new owners and essentially acted as our representative. This was a tremendous benefit and I would highly recommend her for a destination or any other wedding and for her overall focus on event success.

Another big contribution to the wedding was in that she really knows everyone in "the business". We ended up hiring her as our wedding planner. She helped us find the officiant, she familiarized us with the courts, she helped us find a band (she organizes multiple musical events in NOLA), she helped some of our friends find lodging, she even recommended perhaps the best bakery I've ever visited for the wedding cake. In the end, we told her what we wanted and she took the wheel, allowing us to stay sane and focus on what mattered.

My recommendation would be to stop by Jaques Imos and enjoy an unforgettable meal and meet Monique. Say "hi" to Jaques. You won't be disappointed. We weren't.

Profile Picture Ben, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Monique at Jacques-Imos could not have been better! I highly recommend for both quality and value.

Profile Picture Maya, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, Cajun, Local, Southern