Barnett Photographic Services

Value
Flexibility
Kelley
03/22/2015

We met Pam and Peter at a Bridal Show and as soon as I looked at their pictures I knew that I wanted them to be the photographers at our wedding. Pam was absolutely wonderful. She did our engagement photos at the Ravens Stadium and they were fabulous. She met with us a few times and had some great suggestions. Then just this week we saw our pictures and they were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I cried just looking at them and reliving the day. They took so many photos and captured so many great memories! Thank you Pam and Peter! Now I can't wait to see my album.

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Kelley and James. We appreciate you taking the time from your busy life to give us such a nice review. We are so grateful and honored to have been a part of your wedding day. We look forward to working with you on the design of your wedding album.

Lisa & Dan's Holiday Wedding
11/29/2014

Pam and Andrew were a blessing at my wedding. Two photographers are definitely worth it because you will not miss a thing and we enjoyed having Pam at the house when we were getting ready. Both photographers were professional and on top of the action without being intrusive. I definitely recommend Barnett Photographic services for any event where you need quality photos.

Janelle
11/02/2014

My daughter's wedding was a huge success due to the awesome vendors we selected on her special day. Especially our photographers. Barnett Photography (Pete and Pam) were wonderful. We had several last minute changes on the day of the wedding due to bad weather and forgetting some important items back at home that had to be brought up. They redirected and supported all my daughters request. Suffering through the high winds to ensure each picture met my daughters dreams and expectations. We couldn't have been more thrilled with the final copies. I also can't say enough about their patience, flexibility and creativity with preparing the final albums. I would like to thank Pam and Pete for all they did to make my daughter's wedding day a dream come true. Great job!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Janelle. It was wonderful working with all of you. We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a fantastic review. It is we, who thank you for giving us the opportunity of being a part of Travis and Amanda's most memorable event!

Recently Married

Peter and Pam are true professionals. Their experience shows every step of the way, and we felt comfortable leaving them in control on the wedding day. The photos were lovely, and between the two of them, we had SO many to choose from. It was a delight to go through them time and again and re-live the day from start to finish. I have not yet received our album (because I'm a procrastinator), but I have no doubt it will be beautifully done and will last forever. The online photo gallery is a great bonus for guests to review and even purchase photos if they'd like, and from what I've seen that is a unique feature. They are reasonably priced and I felt that we got a great value for the package we selected. I would, and have, recommended them to friends and family.

Recently Married

Barnett Photographic Services offers excellent and professional photography services. Peter and Pam captured wonderful moments from our wedding day. Every time my husband and I look at our photos, we feel like we are reliving the day all over again!
Peter and Pam are wonderful photographers and are fun to work with. Pam completed our engagement session photos and did a wonderful job . They have very reasonable prices, especially for the wonderful work that they do!

Recently Married

This photographer was very professional and willing to take suggestions on other photos. I would definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Photography

At first we underestimated the significance of a good photographer, but a year later we were glad that we went with Barnett. They were able to make even our not so beautiful family look amazing! :) We did not have a videographer so we relied heavily on Barnett to capture every moment and they did a great job. We would definitely recommend their services. All of the books they produced for us look amazing and they are really able to attend to the smallest details.

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much, Carrie and Jon. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We have to say that we think your family is wonderful! You all have beautiful hearts! Best wishes for great love and much happiness in your married life.

Jessica
05/18/2013

My overall experience with Barnett Photographers was great! They were on time, professional and well coordinated. Best of all they were very affordable and did whatever they could to meet all of our needs!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jessica. It was such a pleasure to make your wedding day memories with such a great couple. We wish both of you a wonderful life together.

Services Used: Photography

I am very pleased with having Barnett photography for our wedding. It seemed like every time I turned around I had either Pam or Peter behind me ready to go with their camera. I don't think that they missed one single moment and when you are having an event that is once in a life time this is very, very important.

Pam and Peter did a great job getting everyone together for pictures after the ceremony and making it quick because of the humidity.

Barnett Photography was very flexible with their packages. When I met them I had already had my Engagement session done, so I was able to switch that out with something else. Also, their responsiveness was very impressive. Every time I emailed or had questions I would get a reply the same day.

I would also like to point out, Peter did not hesitate to help when a paramedic was needed for my grandmother and that is something that I will never forget.

Dear Samantha and Joey,
Thank you for such a great review. You are such a sweet and amazing couple. We had a great time with you and your family and guests. Your wedding will be one that we will always remember. Best wishes for much happiness in your marriage.

Anonymous
07/20/2012

Prices to order pictures off their website are a little high and we did not receive our engagement pictures on a disc, although they may come with the disc that we get for the wedding. As far as Pam & Peter, they provided excellent service and worked to get us the shots that we wanted and were able to negotiate certain aspects of the package we picked. Very helpful and always quick to respond. Would definitely do business with them again.

Services Used: Photography

From the day I chose Barnett Photographic Services they were so helpful, friendly, and professional. They helped, through recommendations, me find our florist, videographer, and other vendors. Pam and Peter were nothing but awesome on our wedding day. I am so happy with my pictures! They helped to make my special day one that I will never forget, especially from the wonderful pictures we will have as memories!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Sonya for taking the time to review our studio. Both of you were so great to work with. You made our day with your sense of humor and patience. We wish you great love and happiness in your married life.

Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.6

It was fabulous have two photographers but I felt that a lot was missed despite having a second photographer. Also, several of the shots taken had background objects in them that ruined the picture and many of the pictures weren't centered. We had over a thousand photos, but due to these things and some pix being over exposed, we had a hard time finding quality ones to go in the album. I am sure the wedding album will turn out great, but we ended up with so many more amazing photos from guests at the wedding! The photographers were very friendly, very professional, no problems there. I was a bit upset that there were only a few pictures of the groom/best man and no pictures including my dad! I also didn't get any pictures of us girls getting ready, but that was more an issue with the salon showing up early, not an error on the photographers. I think for straight forward portraits, group photos they were great but as far as creative, random shots, I wouldn't recommend

Stephanie
06/02/2012

Barnett Photography is great!!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Stephanie. We appreciate your reviewing our services. It has been such an honor for us to have been a part of your wedding day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Pam and Peter! They did a great job and were very flexible and affordable!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda for your review. You were so great to work with and your kindness was unmeasurable. We wish you great love and happiness in your married life.

Services Used: Photography

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY! A+++++++++++++ ALL THE WAY! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Krissie. We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You and Chris are a lovely couple, wonderful to work for and with. We wish you every happiness!

Andria
03/17/2012
4.7

Our pictures turned out great and they provided us with everything we asked for!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Andria. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to review our services. Both you and Rob were so photogenic and your natural chemistry and interaction with each other is so evident in your photographs. We wish you a lifetime of love and great happiness.