Barnett Photographic Services

Barnett Photographic Services

"Creating your memories...one image at a time."

808 Maryland Ave.
Havre de Grace, MD 21078 | map
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pam and Andrew were a blessing at my wedding. Two photographers are definitely worth it because you will not miss a thing and we enjoyed having Pam at the house when we were getting ready. Both photographers were professional and on top of the action without being intrusive. I definitely recommend Barnett Photographic services for any event where you need quality photos.

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
Lisa & Dan's Holiday Wedding
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer was very professional and willing to take suggestions on other photos. I would definitely recommend them.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first we underestimated the significance of a good photographer, but a year later we were glad that we went with Barnett. They were able to make even our not so beautiful family look amazing! :) We did not have a videographer so we relied heavily on Barnett to capture every moment and they did a great job. We would definitely recommend their services. All of the books they produced for us look amazing and they are really able to attend to the smallest details.

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much, Carrie and Jon. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We have to say that we think your family is wonderful! You all have beautiful hearts! Best wishes for great love and much happiness in your married life.

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My overall experience with Barnett Photographers was great! They were on time, professional and well coordinated. Best of all they were very affordable and did whatever they could to meet all of our needs!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jessica. It was such a pleasure to make your wedding day memories with such a great couple. We wish both of you a wonderful life together.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very pleased with having Barnett photography for our wedding. It seemed like every time I turned around I had either Pam or Peter behind me ready to go with their camera. I don't think that they missed one single moment and when you are having an event that is once in a life time this is very, very important.

Pam and Peter did a great job getting everyone together for pictures after the ceremony and making it quick because of the humidity.

Barnett Photography was very flexible with their packages. When I met them I had already had my Engagement session done, so I was able to switch that out with something else. Also, their responsiveness was very impressive. Every time I emailed or had questions I would get a reply the same day.

I would also like to point out, Peter did not hesitate to help when a paramedic was needed for my grandmother and that is something that I will never forget.

Dear Samantha and Joey,
Thank you for such a great review. You are such a sweet and amazing couple. We had a great time with you and your family and guests. Your wedding will be one that we will always remember. Best wishes for much happiness in your marriage.

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prices to order pictures off their website are a little high and we did not receive our engagement pictures on a disc, although they may come with the disc that we get for the wedding. As far as Pam & Peter, they provided excellent service and worked to get us the shots that we wanted and were able to negotiate certain aspects of the package we picked. Very helpful and always quick to respond. Would definitely do business with them again.

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the day I chose Barnett Photographic Services they were so helpful, friendly, and professional. They helped, through recommendations, me find our florist, videographer, and other vendors. Pam and Peter were nothing but awesome on our wedding day. I am so happy with my pictures! They helped to make my special day one that I will never forget, especially from the wonderful pictures we will have as memories!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Sonya for taking the time to review our studio. Both of you were so great to work with. You made our day with your sense of humor and patience. We wish you great love and happiness in your married life.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

It was fabulous have two photographers but I felt that a lot was missed despite having a second photographer. Also, several of the shots taken had background objects in them that ruined the picture and many of the pictures weren't centered. We had over a thousand photos, but due to these things and some pix being over exposed, we had a hard time finding quality ones to go in the album. I am sure the wedding album will turn out great, but we ended up with so many more amazing photos from guests at the wedding! The photographers were very friendly, very professional, no problems there. I was a bit upset that there were only a few pictures of the groom/best man and no pictures including my dad! I also didn't get any pictures of us girls getting ready, but that was more an issue with the salon showing up early, not an error on the photographers. I think for straight forward portraits, group photos they were great but as far as creative, random shots, I wouldn't recommend

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barnett Photography is great!!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Stephanie. We appreciate your reviewing our services. It has been such an honor for us to have been a part of your wedding day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved Pam and Peter! They did a great job and were very flexible and affordable!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda for your review. You were so great to work with and your kindness was unmeasurable. We wish you great love and happiness in your married life.

• Wedding: 04/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY! A+++++++++++++ ALL THE WAY! YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Krissie. We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You and Chris are a lovely couple, wonderful to work for and with. We wish you every happiness!

• Wedding: 04/27/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our pictures turned out great and they provided us with everything we asked for!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Andria. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to review our services. Both you and Rob were so photogenic and your natural chemistry and interaction with each other is so evident in your photographs. We wish you a lifetime of love and great happiness.

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
Andria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographers at Barnett Photography do a wonderful job! Pamela was always so responsive to getting back to me with any questions/concerns that I was having. The packages that they offer are very flexible and the pricing is probably the best you will find in the maryland area. Peter and his assistant Anna were the photographers for my wedding day, and they did an excellent job! They were able to take pictures of every single guest that attended the wedding, while also getting tons of pictures of the bride/groom and the wedding party. They provided lots of excellent candid photos as well as a large selection of formal portraits. The only problem I had was trying to pick out which pictures I wanted in my album - there were so many to choose from! Thank you Pamela, Peter, and Anna!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda. Working with you has been an absolute pleasure. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. Best wishes as you move into the next phase of life, being a home owner.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Barnett Photographic Services for our 10-21-11 wedding. Peter and Pam were excellent to work with. There packages were reasonably priced and they do superb work. We already got our wedding pics back and they are fabulous.

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Nicole. We had such a great time at your wedding. It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your wedding day. We wish you much love and happiness.

• Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved all the pictures!! Pam and Peter are two great people! Very entertaining! They caught my whole wedding in pictures! I couldn't ask for anything more!!!

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for giving us such a nice review. We are so honored that we were selected as the photographers for your wedding. We wish you a very happy married life.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with the service I received from Barnett Photographic Service. They understood the vision I had for the types of pictures I wanted taken of our special day. Every picture they took was perfect! Their staff is very flexible and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Barnett Photographic Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Terri. We are so honored to have been selected as your wedding photographers. We wish you the very best in your married life.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
410-935-9404
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards