Bachman's

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Bachman's was so easy and made the process very light and fun. We were not sure what type of flowers we wanted but Karen made the selection process full of options without the overwhelming feeling I was anticipating. They even incorporated a few personal touches to make the flowers more "us". Bachman's was the most cost effective option for us and we would recommend them.

4.3

I had a very pleasant experience working with Bachman's to shape my visions for flowers. I don't know much about flowers, so the staff was great in working with me to help make my visions come to life. I thought they would be out of my budget, but they actually came in one of the most reasonable over smaller florists.

Recently Married

A friend had recommended Bachman's to me as they had done her flowers for her wedding. I went into the meeting cautious, but the experience was fantastic and completely changed our path. The staff was quite helpful when designing the flowers, had a lot of inspiration books and suggestions. We walked in with one idea in our head and left with such a better plan, and when it was implemented, it was so beautiful. I was excited about the flowers going into the wedding, but was completely shocked with how beautiful the flowers turned out. The bouquets popped, and the loose flowers worked so nice in our centerpieces. We received so many compliments and were so pleased with the whole process.

Recently Married

I called to double check my order, and found out that the delivery charge was a lot less than I'd expected, so I had them deliver my flowers. At this time I found out that my bouquets would come with their own vases, which is something I had not been told about when placing my original order, so YAY!

My flowers were supposed to be delivered by 10:00am. They did not arrive until closer to 10:30, which was frustrating.

Loved the bouquets otherwise!

Recently Married

Bachman's made the bridal bouquet, groom's boutonniere and all the corsages for our wedding. They were super easy to work with and it was very simple to add and take away from my order before our wedding. I added real flowers for our cake just a few weeks before our wedding and they easily added it to my order. They were also extremely helpful when making decisions on what flowers to include in our special day. Great team of people to work with!

Recently Married

Our flowers from Bachman's were gorgeous. Leah Schmidt was our design consultant and she did a marvelous job. Exceeded all our expectations!

Recently Married

I wanted a vintage bouquet and Bachman's was able to create it with pink and white tea roses and cascading ivy. It was perfect and very affordable.

Recently Married

Flowers arrived before I got to the venue and were all ready for myself and the wedding party. They were absolutely beautiful!

Recently Married

Our florist Karen and the Bachman's team were very courteous from the beginning with the first consultation. I had showed them pictures of what I had envisioned my flowers to look like and she pulled a few samples. The estimate for my flowers was very reasonable based on my flower requests.

I had gone to another florist that was not Bachman's for a consultation, and they deterred me from choosing the flowers I wanted saying they were too expensive and suggested cheaper ones not even knowing what my budget was. Even with the substitutions for the cheaper flowers, their estimated cost was several hundred dollars more than Bachman's estimate.

The flowers on the day of my wedding especially my bouquet exceeded my expectations. I received a lot of compliments about the flowers that day.

3.3

My experience started with a late appt. I set the appt up for one time and when we got there, they stated it was for another time and then the consultant was almost an hour after THAT time. To make it up to me, they offered a free toss bouquet (which I never got). I ordered 4 bouquets and 3 wrist corsages for the moms. The corsages were pin corsages NOT wrist corsages, so one of the moms didn't wear hers due to the type of dress she had on - it had beading and wasn't easy to keep pinned correctly. On the flip side the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and lasted quite a while. I had a memory vase of roses and they lasted almost 2 weeks without adding anything except more water. They were very affordable as well and added charms that I supplied to all bouquets and corsages for free (not sure if other vendors do that for free or not)

3.3

Services Used: Flowers

Everything was absolutely beautiful. We loved it, although it ended up much more expensive than we anticipated.

1 Review
Recently Married

Leah at Bachman's is fantastic to work with--you will not be disappointed. She is passionate about what she does and really listens to what you want and offers helpful/honest suggestions when there are questions. The flowers were definately something I did not need to worry about on the wedding day, as I knew everything was taken care of!

Lara
10/18/2013

Beautiful fall flowers for our day and a great value for what we paid!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers we got for our wedding were beautiful, and lasted along time. Great value, cuz I was on a budget.

Services Used: Flowers

Karen was my contact at Bachman's. She did a wonderful job listening to the many varied and vague requests I made about the flowers, and was very sensitive to my desire to keep the flower budget to a minimum.

We ended up with beautiful flowers (a red-orange color theme with mini flame calla lilies!) that lasted a good week after the wedding at my parents' house, and for a very reasonable price.