Reviews (8)

• Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I root for small businesses and when I had my initial meeting with Kimberly I decided to hire her, even though she was the only florist I met with. She helped to develop my vision for my wedding and she definitely knows what she's doing. She made the process easy but after meeting with her once you can tell she is a bit disorganized. My issues with her are mostly about her execution. She was late to a couple of appointments, and on the day of the wedding there were a lot of things that could have been avoided had she been more organized. She has me drop off the vases I wanted her to use a couple of days before my wedding and she forgot them in her office the day of. My venue was 45-55 min from her office, she had to drive back to get them. She was late and the photographer wasn't able to take a picture of my bouquet before the ceremony. She charged me for candles she forgot to bring with her for the bridal party table. There was a mantel she was supposed to bring fake candles for because they were paired with hydrangeas and heat makes them wilt. Well they weren't fake and a hydrangea was burning while the ceremony was going on. Needless to say all of my pictures have a black hydrangea in the background. Overall I got the look I was going for. I received many compliments on the flowers and I was happy with how things turned out. But what I'm really upset about is that she charged me $196 for 14 of the 17" rental footed vases with floating candle and $72 for 8 of the 10" rental cylinder vases with floating candle. There was a total of 13 vases with no candles. So if you picture it, I had a long table with 14 vases filled with water and noting else.
Wedding: 01/11/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Kim, thank you so much for bringing to life the floral dream we had of the wedding day. You were so considerate into making changes to accommodate our budget and the date change because of my medical illness. Thanks for bringing your creative ideas to life. Although there were some miscommunication issues between the other vendors and the time allowing people to enter the venue...you were still able to deliver what we had asked. And though not everything was delivered on the day of, you were willing to refund our money back for the arrangement that was overlooked. Thanks again for being our wedding vendor!
Wedding: 01/11/2014
2.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
Kimberly and my husband and I met several times to talk about what we wanted for our wedding. We didn't really want anything specific, so we let her take the wheel and design something artful. A week before the wedding, we added several details for the reception area. On the day of the wedding, Kimberly showed up about 10 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start, after my coordinator called her several times and so did my mom. Our wedding was in the winter and was scheduled to start 30 minutes before sundown. We started late because of her and we lost valuable sunlight. We didn't get any pictures of the bridesmaids with our bouquets. I was left wondering if I was going to walk down the aisle with no bouquet. She then asked my mom to help her tie ribbon on the bridesmaids bouquets and finish putting everything together. Thats when our venue coordinator told her that was unacceptable. When the wedding started, the bridesmaids bouquets weren't finished and looked odd, and the arrangements on the wine barrels (which created our altar) were not finished. I'm not sure if one of the flower girls even got her hair piece. After the ceremony, she was running around finishing everything. It was frustrating. I never talked to her after the wedding, and I can't imagine why she was so late that day, after we had spent so much time planning. Needless to say, I never received any money back.

On a good note, my bouquet was absolutely stunning. I was in awe of it the entire night and I will always be thankful to her for that. The reception was really beautiful, because she set it up the day before. We had a December wedding and there was fresh pine and evergreen everywhere. Really beautiful, rustic, and elegant.
Wedding: 12/21/2013
1.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  2.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I hired Kimberly Mueller to do my wedding flowers. She and I discussed in detail what flowers we would use and how many would be in each centerpiece and the ceremony decorations. On the day of the wedding, she did not follow through with the contract. She explicitly stated there would be a "bunch of tulips" so ten to twelve in the small centerpieces on 9 tables. The small centerpieces only contained the chair greenery from ceremony. When my mother talked to her about this discrepancy, she hung up on my mother. She as unorganized the entire year we worked with her. She had the wrong date and names on the first proposal and told my husband a week before the wedding she hadn't looked at our contract and plans since we signed it 8 months prior! And, to top it all off, she charged fuel charges after the wedding even though we already paid a large fee for delivery and set up. And to top it off again, her studio is only 10 miles from the venue and one of her employees dropped an arrangement and broke the flowers. She is unprofessional, and I would highly recommend saving your money for a florist who will honor a contract and actually prepare for your wedding.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
The flowers at my wedding were beautiful! Kimberly is an artist. I spent a large portion of my budget on flowers, but I got many compliments on them and people are still commenting to me, 2 weeks later, on how gorgeous my flowers were. We purchased 17 centerpieces, head table decor, mantle decor for the ceremony space, 8 bridesmaid bouquets, 13 boutenierres, 1 mother corsage, 2 grandmother corsages and 2 house party corsages.

Kimberly was always quick to respond to emails, and was always willing to meet and discuss any issues, questions or changes that we had. She's very accomodating and will meet you either at her office or a location more convenient to you. She responded well when I would request a change, but we had trouble trying to get the cost close to budget as it meant I had to give up some flowers I had my heart set on.

I was not very good at articulating what I wanted for flowers. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted, but I didn't know flower names or lingo (I've since learned a lot). Kimberly was able to pick apart my commentary and descriptions to create exactly what I was looking for. She sat down and drew my centerpieces out for me during discussion so I knew what I was signing up for. Her knowledge about flower types, coloring, and design is impressive.

The only critique that I have is that my bridal bouquet was a bit large. It was much larger than I had envisioned. It was a masterpiece! But very heavy and difficult to carry.

Overall, I was incredibly pleased with Kimberly's work and attitude. She didn't stress me out in any way at my wedding, and that made me very happy. I would definitely recommend her to a friend and use her again for future events!
Wedding: 08/10/2013
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Private User 1 Reviews
I don’t write reviews but this bad experience prompted me to write one. Upon meeting Kimberly Mueller she seemed like a nice old lady, easy to talk to until she doesn’t get the right amount of business from you, her attitude turns sour. I got my bridal portraits bouquet from her, no complaints here. On my wedding day she delivered a wilted bouquet and my BM’s bouquet were not full as she said they would be. Her products were not good, that’s fine, nothing I can do about it on my wedding day, gotta let it go. What I have most to complain about is her unprofessionalism. A few ex: 1)I was upfront about my small budget. I had the right to chose what I want to buy from her. When I took out a few things, she uttered “whatever” b/c she was not happy about the small order she was getting. 2)My guests told me she complained about me at my own wedding. Regardless of our working relationship it is between me and her. She has no business complaining to my guests. 3)All flowers for centerpiece were purchased from KM except sweetheart table. I hadn't figured out how I wanted to decorate it so had my friend set up for me. My friend had to explain to her the situation and KM said,“She just didn’t want to PAY me for it!” 4)Beware of her $100 consultation fee. It's not disclosed to when you meet her and not on her website but on her FB. Who looks at FB page first! 5)On wedding day, KM asked me who the extra boutonnieres were for. It’s for my sister and aunt in law. She said to me in front of my BM's, “Do you know the boutonnieres you ordered are for MEN and you're putting them on WOMEN?!” Who cares if it's for men on women! No one can tell! At this point it's already made, nothing she can do about it but she threw a fit. My biggest grip is her unprofessionalism and her discourtesy towards me on the day of the wedding. She didn't ruin my wedding because I didn't let it. But no bride should have to deal with anything negative like that on her wedding day, especially from a vendor.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Flowers are always going to be your more costly expense, next to the photographer, but seriously consider against just using a florist. We hired Kimberly at Arteflora for our wedding and she is just amazing! Kimberly is an artist and designer plain and simple. If you want floral beauty at your wedding...Arteflora is a MUST have and well worth the expense!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kimberly Mueller is a true artist and professional. Flowers were a very big part of our wedding because we did not spend any funds on decor. Kimberly worked within our budget to ensure that my vision for the wedding would come to fruition. Collaborating with Kimberly was a dream come true for the wedding. I continue to receive compliments with how wonderful everything looked for the wedding. Kimberly truly listens to you and gives you a better version of what you wanted. I LOVED MY FLOWERS. Even the other wedding professionals (hotel catering manager, photographers and cinematographers) commented on how gorgeous and different the wedding floral arrangements were. You cannot go wrong with choosing Kimberly Mueller because of her ability to listen, attention to detail and professionalism. There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Kimberly in making the reception so gorgeous.
Wedding: 09/24/2011
 281-536-1507
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire