Amy Andrews Photography

Amy Andrews Photography

Brook Park, OH 44142 | map
Style: Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

amy is absolutley amazing! she did amazing work for my wedding last month and im so happy with the quality and personality of the photos. amy is very sweet and gives you exactly what you want for a great value. her quirky fun personality really shows in the genious ideas she has for poses and any other shots she takes. I would reccomend her to anyone that wants fun and in the moment picures. :)

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy did our wedding photos back in June. The pictures are beautiful and I am so glad we decided to have her do them! She arrived early, and ready to go right away. She communicated with us really well with what we wanted, and also gave a lot of ideas. We are thankful for our wonderful pictures - we would definitely recommend her, and actually already have. :)

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy did such a wonderful job....My wedding was October 2nd and I had my album and pics by Oct 15th! I have had so many compliments on my pictures. Amy is very detail oriented with her pictures. She took pictures of everything including ceremony programs and all of the decorations. Amy was the cheapest photographer I found, I looked at 5 or 6 different photographers and Amy beat their price by at least $300.00.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy is amazing! Talk about communication, she really captures true beauty, what you want and who you are! She photographed my engagement session and my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with my pictures! She did such an awesome job for my big day, with no stress, and everything she did went smoothly! :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Amy for any occasion! She is easy going and so much fun to work with! Her professionalism and creative eye are well worth booking with her! The pictures never look over edited, just natural and beautiful!!

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hello, to all the very lucky ladies who went from single to engaged. I would like to say congratulation's to all of you and I wish all of you the best of luck. What a wonderful journey it is in planning all the wonderful events leading up to the BIG DayJ. I would like to tell you that you have no reason to worry when booking your engagement photos with Amy Andrew’s. It was such a pleasant and will always be a very memorable time in my fiancé and my life. The photo session felt very comfortable, natural, and we where both are so pleased with Amy’s work and talents that we decided to use her for our wedding photographer . Amy is such an amazing photographer and I really hope that you don’t pass up the opportunity in getting the chance and seeing some of her amazing work.

• Wedding: 09/03/2010
Services Used: Invitations, Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with the photographs that Amy took of our wedding! She was very professional but even more importantly, she was friendly and really listened to what I wanted and envisioned for my special day.

In our meeting and various phone calls before the "big day" I had mentioned different items, people and poses that I wanted her to focus on. She really listened and it showed. She remembered everything that I asked for even when I forgot. I was able to concentrate on m new husband and our guests and not have to worry about Amy getting all of the memories captured for us to enjoy for the rest of our lives.

I have recommended her to friends and I will continue to do so!!

Great photographer!
Great prices!

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amy was a blessing on my wedding day! Photos were the most important part of my wedding for me,other than the vows, because I knew soooooooo much would be going on and I wouldn't be able to be everywhere and with everyone at the same time. Amy filled in all the blanks for me!!!

Amy and I sat down before the wedding and she wanted to hear everything I had to say!!! What types of photos I liked - so she could capture what I wanted to see, who were important people, special traditions, surprises she should know about so she could have the camera ready to capture the moment.

The hardest part of working with Amy was narrowing down which photos made it into the actual wedding album. The price was more than fair for her service and quality she provided.

You hear stories of how you don't get your wedding proofs until 6 months to a year after the wedding. That was not the case at all. Amy called me before I think the honeymoon was over to let me know the photos were ready to be viewed and selected.

If you have any questions about her service, please message me. I would be happy to answer any questions about my experience.

• Wedding: 09/08/2007