Alpine Grove Banquet Facility

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Alpine Grove is the perfect banquet facility to host a wedding or special occasion. The recently renovated facility holds many with the largest dance floor I have seen in a while. Their professional staff will go the extra mile to work with you to make your story book dream come true. They have the resources at hand to recommend all your needs from bands to DJ’s, from lighting to photographers, from simple home cooked dishes to more elaborated dished, from daisy’s to enchanting floral arrangements, and from cup cakes to dreamy wedding cakes all from the many local artisan's & bakers that surround the area. We found Alan, Michelle, and the staff ready to work with us to narrow the field down to meet our budget, all within reason of course.

We recently hosted my daughter’s wedding at Alpine Grove. We explained that we wanted a homey feel to the décor with a Disney like wonderment that would make my daughter feel like a princess on her special day. We were so pleased with the outcome from the Alpine staff’s recommendations and our personal touches that I had to include a few snapshots.

Al and Michelle, thank you so much for allowing us to share with our family and friends a memorable occasion at your facility. This was, for us all, the social event of the year, truly one that will never be forgotten and so perfectly executed by your entire staff.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts;
Lee, Karin, Kristina, Paul, and Sophia too…

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here and we are so happy that we chose this venue. Michelle was always quick to respond to the emails that we sent her and was always flexible with any changes that we made.
The gazebo is beautiful and the pavilion was perfect! It was exactly the feel we were looking for, cozy and intimate. We received so many compliments from our guests on the food. We ordered the country casual buffet and people went up multiple times!
We had a perfect day and we would not change a thing. We would highly recommend Alpine Grove to anyone without hesitation.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle and Nicole were amazing! The ceremony was beautiful over the bridge and the reception was amazing! I have a very picky italian family and they all went out of their way to say how delicious the food was not to mention the abundance! There was something for everyone and this place proves that you do not have to spend the big money to get an exrememly amazing quality! Thank you Michelle ans Nicole! My day couldnt have been any more perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is run by the most wonderful, supportive group of people. Our day was run smoothly and efficiently. It is a beautiful venue with outdoor beauty complimented by great set up indoors too. They had set up our tables with our unique decorations perfectly.
We are so very glad that we chose this venue and highly recommend if you are interested in an outdoor venue, with the option of indoor just in case of inclement weather, pick the Alpine Grove.

Food, decorations indoor and outdoor, service priceless!!!!

Jessica
07/31/2013

I loved this place from the start. It was beautiful. The people that work there are extremely friendly as well.
I choose the room with all the knotty pine and I got some many complements of how nice everything was set up.

I was supposed to get married by the bridge gazebo but do to extreme weather with micro burst tornados I wasn't able to and alpine grove did their best to make me happy and did a really nice set up for me on the deck instead. It was amazing because just as I was walking down tof meet the love of my life. It stopped raining and a beautiful rainbow came out.

I would recommend thus place to anyone. The prices are awesome too.

Pooja
10/20/2012

Alpine Grove was the perfect size venue for the amount of people we needed to accomodate. We anticipated about 250 guests at our reception and wanted a place that still had enough room for people to move around about without feeling like they were bumping into tables and chairs. Most venues do not have a dance floor that can hold everyone and often I have found myself dancing off to the side...this is not a problem at Alpine Grove! Plus, the price isn't bad either!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! We had our whole wedding here. The outdoor ceremony was at the bridge gazebo and we had the Americana Room for our reception! Michelle, Nicole and Al are amazing people and helped us to put together an awesome wedding day!!! We are so grateful to them for everything they did!

The food is excellent! I am from an Italian family that LOVES to cook and they all said how wonderful it was! That's a big deal! Everything was perfect for our day and we can't say thank you enough!

We highly recommend The Alpine Grove to anyone holding ANY type of event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michelle was very accommodating and professional. Our wedding was on one of the hottest days of the year, and she did everything she could to make my husband and I as well as our guests as comfortable as possible. The venue is nice and a great value for the price, especially given the use of their many gazebos and the bridge for picture taking. The food was also delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend Alpine Grove.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Alpine Grove was AMAZING!! They were very accessible, flexible, and informative. They offered packages for almost every aspect, and for the rest they offered information on other companies that could help. Service on our wedding day was timely and amazing, the food was delicious, and the staff was very friendly. My flowers from them were BEAUTIFUL!! A+ for them :)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Alpine Grove was an amazing place to have our wedding. My husband and I were looking for a simple and nature-like venue and this is such a beautiful venue! There is a 75-ft bridge which our wedding party was able to walk over - so romantic and great for pictures. Alpine also did our catering. The food was amazing and very affordable. Sharon, the manager, was the most helpful and organized vendor we had during our wedding planning process. She took care of all the planning for our day at Alpine Grove and also did our flowers, which were beautiful. I would recommend Alpine Grove to anyone!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Kat
09/30/2012

Nicole and Michelle made the difference of our wedding being an event to a wonderful day of memories. They answered my questions in a timely and courteous manner. It rained on our wedding day and they seamlessly moved the ceremony from outdoors to the deck. My guests are still talking about how great (and abundant) the food was. I would recommend the Aline to anyone looking to plan their wedding or any other event such as a rehearsal dinner, baby shower or any other catered event you might have.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can NOT say more about the wonderful wedding experience I had at the Alpine Grove. The general manager Sharon, is an angel! Her guidance and paitence are something I will never forget. The food was amazing, our wedding was perfect... I have not one complaint!! The pricing is SO reasonable, if I could do it all over again I would NOT change a thing!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We really enjoyed the location and the food was absolutely fantastic! We received many compliments from our guests about both.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
1+ year ago

We were very pleased with the preparedness and professionalism of the staff at Alpine Grove. Our big day was a beautiful success and we couldn't have asked for better accommodations. Nicole was able to ask us questions we hadn't even thought through in order to plan out every necessary detail for our wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nicole was so flexible and understanding. I had a lot of last minute changes and ideas, she took them with ease and made my day unbelievable! Alpine Grove has great food, great prices and beautiful grounds.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Staff at Alpine Grove was tremendous in assisting in planning and coordinating all of the details for our wedding reception held on September 1st, 2012. Michelle was flexible, experienced, and had tons of advice to offer us! The reception staff was professional, friendly, and provided quality services.