Affordable Wedding Photography of Nashville

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are so happy with our service with Affordable Wedding Photography of Nashville. Anyone who knows me, knows that the most important part to me is the pictures to capture our special day. I contacted about 15 different photographers and met with about 5. None of them came even close to Derek's style and talent with a camera, especially for the price. Derek is professional and efficient. He has done our engagement pictures and they turned out fabulous! We are so happy with them. He will be doing our wedding pictures as well. He has great packages to choose from.

Services Used: Photography

I used Wedding Photography of Nashville for my wedding on June 21,2014. I would use them again. I cant wait to see how awesome my wedding pictures came out.

Services Used: Photography

Derek and his staff were incredible. We were very budget conscious and we had to have our photos at a price we could work with. Derek was able to meet the price we wanted to work with and give us photos at a very high quality. I like how Derek was able to guide us to have very natural photos and have a lot of fun while we were taking the pics. He made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Derek and his entire staff. They did a fantastic job with our outdoor wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Derek Lee was amazing to work with!!! He provided photography services for my daugter's wedding. He was so easy to work with and made sure to capture all the details of the wedding day. He arrived early and stayed late to be sure he covered all the special moments of the day. I would highly recommend his services.

Sara
12/22/2012

While researching photographers for our wedding, I was very cost conscious. My husband and I had decided that our 2 priorities were the venue and the caterer, yet I wanted to make sure I had wonderful photographs that would capture our day and I was worried about "skimping" on photography. Luckily, Affordable Wedding Photography of Nashville was on the preferred vendor list provided by our venue, The Ambrose House. At first I thought his prices were "too good to be true" but after seeing his work, we were sold. Derek was so incredibly easy to work with. He was not pushy and was very respectful of our time on the night of the wedding. We saved so much money by choosing Derek as our photographer that we were able to afford an engagement session with him too. The photographs turned out incredible! I have already recommended him on several occasions and will continue to do so.

Services Used: Photography

He was wonderful to work with. He responds to emails extremely fast and was flexible with our wedding when I had to change my wedding date! The price for the package we chose was unbeatable. The pictures were captured beautifully and had amazing quality. His experience with photography was evident and he never wasted a minute of time. I have recommended him to several friends of mine and I can't wait to use his services again in the future.

Rachel1534
2+ years ago

His photography was beautiful! He was a lot of fun to work with. When I received my pictures there were so many pictures in there that I wasn't even aware he'd taken pictures of. He didn't intrude in our moments or make us nervous, yet he still got amazing shots that I didn't even know were being taken. The picture quality and the thoroughness of Derek for his price point was just unbeatable!!!

Services Used: Photography

Derek Lee Photography (www.dwlp.com), GREAT. what a big help he was in helping us plan, giving us proper instruction that made everything go so well. He is professional, very experienced, and we couldnt have done it without him. You cant go wrong with this guy. Awesome

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I were both so happy with our decision to use Derek as our photographer. He was full of energy and creativity and we took a mixture of serious (church, bridal party) and fun (pedestrian bridge, centennial park) pictures. He was very responsive to our wishes in terms of pictures we wanted to take. Additionally, he was a pleasure to deal with throughout the wedding process and our entire wedding party & even some of our guests couldn't stop commenting on how wonderful he was. We can't wait to get the rest of our pictures back!!

Services Used: Photography

Affordable Wedding Photographer, Derek Lee photographed our wedding (and my bridal shoot) this summer. Derek Lee is a master at what he does. Not only does he have a great multi-tasking mind of keeping the schedule rolling, but his artistic eye is incredible. There are so many magical, fantasy-like moments he caught on the day of our wedding that I had no idea happened. The day went by so quickly and I am so glad that we chose Derek to capture this day for us. His pictures, along with our video, will help us remember the happiest day of our lives (up to this point). His easy-going demeanor and his professionalism were very much appreciated when things didn't go as planned as far as timing. He took over 500 pictures on that day and we are going to have SUCH a hard time narrowing down our favorites. We highly recommend his services to anyone needing a professional who doesn't charge a ridiculous amount of money. He is definitely underpaid for the amount/quality of photographs that you get! We will be using him in the future, for SURE!

Services Used: Photography

Derek took great pictures, stayed within our budget and I didn't have to worry about anything. He was professional, up beat, and seemed to really care that our wedding was captured beautifully and it shows in all our photos. We will recommend him again and again. We also got to keep all our photos and order them whenever we wanted!

Services Used: Photography

Derek is a FABULOUS photographer, very friendly, down to earth, and personable. He makes you feel completely comfortable and the turn around from the time the pics are taken till when your disc arrives in the mail is so FAST! He shot our engagement and wedding photos and we are so happy with both of them. They all turned out beautiful and he is so good at what he does! His rates are true to the name, very affordable and the quality, time, and amount of photos you receive are such a great deal.

Private User
2+ years ago

Derek was so great to work with, i would recommend him to anybody I know getting married. His work is top of the line, for such an affordable price. Also, he offers beautiful albums such as the storybook album, which is all a bride could ask for. I would definently work with derek again. He is very creative and talented with a lot of ideas and poses for photos.

Thanks so much derek
Nicole & Mohammed

Private User
2+ years ago

Derek was a perfect fit for us and our wedding. You can tell when he starts taking pictures that he loves what he does and that really came through on all of our pics. It was so nice to be able to get beautiful and creative pictures at a reasonable price. I can not recommend him enough to anyone that is getting married. Thank you Derek, we love all the pictures!!!

Services Used: Photography

Derek is a wonderful photographer!! He did both our engagement and wedding photos and we absolutley loved them!! He is very talented and very affordable. He responded to all phone messages and emails very quickly. He was very respectful and very patient with everyone at our wedding. I will also be calling him for any other special photos we may want later!!

Services Used: Photography

Derek is an amazing photographer and you can not beat his price. Why in the world would you want to spend $4,000+ with other "high end" photographers in Nashville when you get the same quality pictures, as well as rights and copies to all of your negatives, at half of the price. I just recieved my wedding pictures today and they are amazing!!!! My bridal portraits and engagement pictures where also breathtaking. I would and will recommend Derek to everyone I know who is getting married.