Aairius Audio & DJ Entertainment

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING!! Even though we were all over the place he kept up with us. Didn't realize we didn't have audio for ceremony but no problem..it was hooked up before anyone noticed. Well definitely call again.

• Wedding: 07/03/2014
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mr. Sena with Aairius Audio & DJ Entertainment was wonderful to work with. He was flexible to work with and was willing to travel to Appalcahicola, FL for a minimal fee and he went out of his way to research some of my favorite music for me on my special day. I would recommend anyone to give Mr. Sena a call as he offers great service at a great value. Everyone at my wedding really enjoyed his DJ service!!!

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Everything was going well until the day of the ceremony. He told my husband if anything happened to his equipment he would be up in his face and after the ceremony he tried to keep playing even though we told him the reception was winding down not very professional we took the time to make some cds for him and told him what kind of music we enjoyed and he only played 2 of the songs we requested and then he just played whatever he wanted to

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joseph was a DJ worth the money. He is a newer DJ just coming out so he is really anxious to make it in this business. I paid $290 for his services and ended up giving him a $50 tip. He was originally supposed to do my reception only from 6:30 till 11:30 but he ended up contacting me & asking if i needed ceremony music. I was panicking at that point and told him that my ceremony was on the beach. He said He could do it & wouldn't charge me any extra. Then I wanted a specific sound for my wedding music... which was probably hard to find but he did which meant the world to me. Then not only did he stay way past what we had payed him he didn't charge us extra & he didn't even let us know. He said people were having fun so why would he stop! We had a couple comments about some of the cocktail music being boring & we had to ask him to do thing "garter toss, first dance, cake cutting ext" but I think he was trying to be respectful of what worked best for us & honestly... I would recommend him to my best friend. Give him a list of music maybe for music you want but he goes above & beyond & helped relieve my stress ALOT!

• Wedding: 05/12/2011
850-224-4635
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1