♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
06/14/2014

Aliene "Rev" Bodholdt was fantastic! She brought a great sense of humor to our ceremony which was very fitting for us. She was early and thorough in all preparations for our ceremony.

Jennifer
06/01/2014

Rev was amazing, she made our ceremony so Very special. Really enjoyed her and so glad she was a part of our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

I was so very pleased from beginning to end she made me feel so very special and had fun with my husband who by the way was nervous so he was always trying o crack jokes :) It was a memorable experience that I will cherish always.

Services Used: Officiant

OMGoodness! Where to start?? Aliene was AMAZING!! She made us feel so comfortable!! Our ceremony was fun and light-hearted!! Exactly what we wanted!! Everyone asked if we were long time family friend of hers because she seemed like she knew us!! We couldn't have gotten any better than the Rev!! Thank you so much!!!! A day that we will remember forever thanks to you!!

Services Used: Officiant

We were really nervous about the short lead time and our complete lack of prep for the wedding, but Rev Aliene made everything so simple and easy! We could not have done it without her and I would not recommend that anyone get married without her! Thanks again for the great support and all of your help!

Keslie
01/11/2014

Rev gave us a beautiful ceremony. She was well prepared, giving us a draft of what she would be saying and asking for our input. We also go to talk to her on a personal level. She was outstanding!!

Private User
1+ year ago

The ceremony was professional and charismatic. It was exactly what we had asked for.

Cindy
12/28/2013

I'm pretty sure there have been brides that were a lot easier to work with. I on the other hand feel as if I was a handful, including on my actual wedding day! Because you were so understanding and loving, you made my day possible, when it seemed as if it almost didn't happen. I want to thank you for your support and your patience, for I will forever be greatful for all that you did. I will continue to recommend your services: hands down!

Karen
10/26/2013

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt was great to work with and the ceremony was very personal and touching. We laught, cried and will always treasure the memories of that day.

Morgan
10/24/2013

She was very professional and put me at ease while walking down the asile. It was layed back and perfect. Would completely recommend her.

Services Used: Officiant

We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding!! Rev tailored our vows & ceremony to us and it was PERFECT! She had our family & friends laughing & engaged and most of all she was so patient with me when I got choked up with my vows, she said, "Take a deep breath, it's ok." I felt at ease with her like she was an old friend! I highly recommend her if you are getting married and looking for an officiant! :)

Krys
09/02/2013

HIGHLY recommended! Working with Rev was such a great experience, and our wedding was absolutely perfect. My husband, Matt, and I could not have been happier!

I found Rev while searching for "alternative officiants" because we're more spiritual than religious and also REALLY wanted the ceremony to be quite personalized. Upon our first phone conversation, I knew Rev would be perfect. Rev was very perceptive/intuitive about our personalities, and she used that to write the most beautiful ceremony. She was funny, laid back, and encouraged our participation and editing of the ceremony to make it truly about us. Rev was also such a fun, pleasant personality to have there with us. Perhaps the most beautiful part of all was that she seemed touched by the vows we had written - she was instantly family.

Thank you, Rev!!!

Rachel
07/27/2013

My fiance (now husband) and I loved having Rev as our officiant. She was very responsive to any questions I had or emails I sent. We also loved that she was ready, willing and enthusiastic to tailor anything we wanted in our ceremony. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us that was exactly the tone we wanted and was very accommodating when I wanted to include a "ring warming" before the vows. My family even commented to me that they thought she did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her!

Thank you from Pate and Rachel MacKenna!

Services Used: Officiant

Reverand Aliene was really great to work with. I was a little leary to find someone online but every time I tried to contact her or needed anything she was very reactive. She personalized everything and I felt like she really cared about my wedding and my family specifically.

I would recommend her to anyone I know.

Private User
1+ year ago

She was amazing would recommend her :)

Services Used: Officiant

Anthony had I had initially scheduled one date with Rev B; due to circumstances we changed the date twice and the understanding from her was amazing. We did not do our own vows, the vows she did for us were perfect, as if we had done them ourselves. The little things mean the most, Rev B knew we were eloping after setting our wedding date and she brought us a small strawberry cake so we could take our first cake bite. WOW, and the fact she remembered us wanting to remember our deceased dads - that was priceless.....