♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

Value
Flexibility
rebecca
09/18/2014

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt was absolutely awesome. She had a great vibe, on time, and she kept us informed and in track. The ceremony was beautiful. I loved it!

Recently Married

She was very professional but still friendly and willing to joke around. She was very helpful with the rehearsal and made the entire ceremony run smoothly.

Recently Married

She was so helpful from the beginning. She will say or don't say whatever you ask. Also, the day of things were running late and she was super patient with everything!

Lauren
07/26/2014

On time. Very helpful. Walk us through every step.

marilee
07/25/2014

Rev did an awesome job and relly captured the spirit of our peronalities and put it in our service.Awesome job!!!

Recently Married

She was great! There were no surprises and she worked with us to completely personalize our ceremony.

1+ year ago

After deciding to get married right away, we were able to have Rev perform the ceremony with just a couple of days notice. She came to our home and performed the ceremony there. Easy. No fuss, No complications. Thanks!

Jennifer
06/14/2014

Aliene "Rev" Bodholdt was fantastic! She brought a great sense of humor to our ceremony which was very fitting for us. She was early and thorough in all preparations for our ceremony.

Jennifer
06/01/2014

Rev was amazing, she made our ceremony so Very special. Really enjoyed her and so glad she was a part of our special day!

Services Used: Officiant

I was so very pleased from beginning to end she made me feel so very special and had fun with my husband who by the way was nervous so he was always trying o crack jokes :) It was a memorable experience that I will cherish always.

Services Used: Officiant

OMGoodness! Where to start?? Aliene was AMAZING!! She made us feel so comfortable!! Our ceremony was fun and light-hearted!! Exactly what we wanted!! Everyone asked if we were long time family friend of hers because she seemed like she knew us!! We couldn't have gotten any better than the Rev!! Thank you so much!!!! A day that we will remember forever thanks to you!!

Services Used: Officiant

We were really nervous about the short lead time and our complete lack of prep for the wedding, but Rev Aliene made everything so simple and easy! We could not have done it without her and I would not recommend that anyone get married without her! Thanks again for the great support and all of your help!

Keslie
01/11/2014

Rev gave us a beautiful ceremony. She was well prepared, giving us a draft of what she would be saying and asking for our input. We also go to talk to her on a personal level. She was outstanding!!

1+ year ago

The ceremony was professional and charismatic. It was exactly what we had asked for.

Cindy
12/28/2013

I'm pretty sure there have been brides that were a lot easier to work with. I on the other hand feel as if I was a handful, including on my actual wedding day! Because you were so understanding and loving, you made my day possible, when it seemed as if it almost didn't happen. I want to thank you for your support and your patience, for I will forever be greatful for all that you did. I will continue to recommend your services: hands down!

Karen
10/26/2013

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt was great to work with and the ceremony was very personal and touching. We laught, cried and will always treasure the memories of that day.