Zukas Hilltop Barn

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Cassandra
12/07/2013

I cannot say enough about Zukas Hilltop Barn and about Alyson Russo, the Zukas events coordinator! We visited many venues and chose Zukas not only for its obvious beauty, but also because we immediately felt at ease with Alyson's professionalism, friendliness, and her willingness to work with us. She was remarkable, from start to finish - promptly responding to all of my emails, and addressing any concerns and questions I had throughout the planning process quickly and accurately.

Zukas requests that you drop off all of your decorations, favors, etc. a few days before the wedding date, and then they set it up for you. I was a bit weary about this because we had some complicated centerpieces that I even struggled with arranging when I was trying it out at home. However, when I arrived on the day of our wedding, the place looked even more beautiful than I had imagined it! When we were taking pictures outside (in the freezing cold - we got married on December 7th), Alyson made sure to quickly bring us some of the hors d'oeuvres (especially the hot ones!) and also brought us some hot cider and more hors d'oeuvres to help us thaw out while we were in the bridal suite after the pictures. She was incredibly attentive and detail-oriented, and fun and easy to work with (which is a combination that you don't always see in the wedding world).

We got so many compliments on our gorgeous venue, and people are still talking about how good the food was (our food choices were the stuffed chicken breast, filet mignon, or butternut squash ravioli) and how professional and courteous the staff was. If I had to plan my wedding 100 times over again (not that I would ever want to!), I would choose Zukas every time!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
89 Smithville Rd, Spencer, MA 01562

Private banquet facility. Zukas Hilltop Barn provides attention to every detail of your wedding.

Zukas Hilltop Barn is located in the heart of Massachusetts, providing you with a beautiful country setting in a central location for guests of your event.

Whether you are planning your wedding or hosting a meeting, Zukas Hilltop Barn can provide you with an elegant country affair. The atmosphere of Zukas is one of peace, tranquility ... read more

Whether you are planning your wedding or hosting a meeting, Zukas Hilltop Barn can provide you with an elegant country affair. The atmosphere of Zukas is one of peace, tranquility and beauty.

Call or e-mail today to check on availability of your event date.

zukasfarm@aol.com

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)