P.O. Box 95, Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ladyslipper Designs

Ladyslipper Designs is a wedding florist service located in Sturbridge, Massachusett, serving areas of Boston, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield. Owned and operated by Natalie Kaitbenski, this creative floral design studio strives to be service oriented, unique, and professional. Ladyslipper Designs focuses exclusively on weddings and special events, which means they have extensive experience in creating dream florals to match all of their clients visions, while crafting individual designs that reflect your personality, style, and wedding day theme. Natalie and her team take an innovative approach to floral design, and are constantly adjusting, evolving, and improving based on their client’s wishes. They will utilize whatever specialty materials you want, including fruits, shells, berries, stones, tree bark and grasses. Your imagination is the only limit at Ladyslipper Designs! They will work with you, using all aspects of floral design to create truly original pieces, with organic materials and even growing their own flowers.

Ladyslipper Designs is a private design studio and takes only one appointment at a time, without interruption, so that you can have their undivided attention and focus as you walk them through your wedding day vision. Start with aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, and compliment every tabletop with the perfect, unique arrangement. Other wedding day floral services include:

• Delivery

70 Reviews for Ladyslipper Designs

• Grace

Grace · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Florist!

Natalie was absolutely incredible! Her flowers were stunning and more than I could have ever imagined. I do not know much about flowers, so I showed her a couple photos I had liked and let her take the reins and she did not disappoint. She thought of every detail from bathroom floral pieces, to making sure the centerpieces were properly sized for each size table. You can see in all the small details just how much she loves and cares about all her clients and making sure there flowers are perfect for their special day. She was incredible to work with. She responded quickly and drove to meet with me closer to wear I lived so it was easier for me. Thank you so much Natalie!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Congratulations Grace and Pat!!! I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding day and can't wait to see all the love in your pictures. I appreciated the opportunity so much. Much bliss as Mr. and Mrs.

Alyssa · Married on 09/20/2019

Breathtaking!

Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about Natalie! I had the privilege to work with Natalie for my July wedding at the Barn at Wight Farm in Sturbridge, MA. She was so so wonderful to work with and picked up on my style and vision immediately. From our first meeting I (and my Mom, too!) felt so comfortable with Natalie and her expertise and knowledge. She is so approachable and amazingly talented. The bouquets and arrangements for my wedding exceeded my expectations and truly took my breath away. I had also provided Natalie with an image for the archway our ceremony space that Natalie and her team were able to transform into something beyond my wildest dreams. I am so happy with my choice to go with Natalie and Lady Slipper Designs - the floral arrangements truly transformed the space into my dream wedding. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

It was also wonderful working with you Alyssa. I loved your vision and letting me run with it. All the best as Mr. and Mrs.!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ladyslipper Designs FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• P.O. Box 95 Sturbridge, Massachusetts, 01566 See on map
    508-689-4103 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ladyslipper Designs)