P.O. Box 95, Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ladyslipper Designs

Ladyslipper Designs is a wedding florist service located in Sturbridge, Massachusett, serving areas of Boston, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield. Owned and operated by Natalie Kaitbenski, this creative floral design studio strives to be service oriented, unique, and professional. Ladyslipper Designs focuses exclusively on weddings and special events, which means they have extensive experience in creating dream florals to match all of their clients visions, while crafting individual designs that reflect your personality, style, and wedding day theme. Natalie and her team take an innovative approach to floral design, and are constantly adjusting, evolving, and improving based on their client’s wishes. They will utilize whatever specialty materials you want, including fruits, shells, berries, stones, tree bark and grasses. Your imagination is the only limit at Ladyslipper Designs! They will work with you, using all aspects of floral design to create truly original pieces, with organic materials and even growing their own flowers.

Ladyslipper Designs is a private design studio and takes only one appointment at a time, without interruption, so that you can have their undivided attention and focus as you walk them through your wedding day vision. Start with aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, and compliment every tabletop with the perfect, unique arrangement. Other wedding day floral services include:

• Delivery

Ladyslipper Designs 6
Ladyslipper Designs 7

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Breathtaking!

Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about Natalie! I had the privilege to work with Natalie for my July wedding at the Barn at Wight Farm in Sturbridge, MA. She was so so wonderful to work with and picked up on my style and vision immediately. From our first meeting I (and my Mom, too!) felt so comfortable with Natalie and her expertise and knowledge. She is so approachable and amazingly talented. The bouquets and arrangements for my wedding exceeded my expectations and truly took my breath away. I had also provided Natalie with an image for the archway our ceremony space that Natalie and her team were able to transform into something beyond my wildest dreams. I am so happy with my choice to go with Natalie and Lady Slipper Designs - the floral arrangements truly transformed the space into my dream wedding. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

It was also wonderful working with you Alyssa. I loved your vision and letting me run with it. All the best as Mr. and Mrs.!!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative Arrangements

I wanted something unique for my arrangements that would be memorable and elegant and that's exactly what I got. The flowers chosen by Natalie were gorgeous and vibrant and I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Ladyslipper Designs 8

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Kayla it was such a pleasure working with you I loved your style and can't wait for some pictures!!!

Ladyslipper Designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings