Ladyslipper Designs

Sturbridge, Massachusetts View map

Ladyslipper Designs is a wedding florist service located in Sturbridge, Massachusett, serving areas of Boston, Hartford, Providence, and Springfield. Owned and operated by Natalie Kaitbenski, this creative floral design studio strives to be service oriented, unique, and professional. Ladyslipper Designs focuses exclusively on weddings and special events, which means they have extensive experience in creating dream florals to match all of their clients visions, while crafting individual designs that reflect your personality, style, and wedding day theme. Natalie and her team take an innovative approach to floral design, and are constantly adjusting, evolving, and improving based on their client’s wishes. They will utilize whatever specialty materials you want, including fruits, shells, berries, stones, tree bark and grasses. Your imagination is the only limit at Ladyslipper Designs! They will work with you, using all aspects of floral design to create truly original pieces, with organic materials and even growing their own flowers.

Ladyslipper Designs is a private design studio and takes only one appointment at a time, without interruption, so that you can have their undivided attention and focus as you walk them through your wedding day vision. Start with aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, and compliment every tabletop with the perfect, unique arrangement. Other wedding day floral services include:

• Delivery
  • Event Design
  • Set Up
  • Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Melody
    Melody B. Married on 05/27/2022

The BEST flowers

Natalie was recommended through our venue and her work is amazing. She created the perfect floral arrangement for our wedding day! The meetings leading up to the wedding were always helpful and she is so kind; she really listens to what you have to say and creates the arrangement around all your details so everything seamlessly falls together. I was/am obsessed with our flowers. One month since our wedding and I still have a lot of our centerpieces and my bouquet hanging up and they still look beautiful even drying out. I cannot say enough amazing things about Natalie and the work that she does.
  • Jill
    Jill F. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not be happier with Natalie and Ladyslippers Designs!!!

I could not be happier with my wedding flowers. Natalie is incredibly talented. She took time to walk the venue, brainstorm concepts, and executed the most incredible display of flowers for my wedding day. The dahlias she used were the most incredible I’d ever seen, and she perfectly incorporated small touches of color to match the scenery (waterfront). My guests raved about her work. Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is so creative (I had almost no vision, I just put my full trust in her!) and so kind, and was able to create my dream flowers within my budget. I am so appreciative and could not recommend her enough.

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Jill it was my pleasure. Such a wonderful wedding to work on thank you for selecting Ladyslipper as your florist!!
  • Ashleykate
    Ashleykate Married on 10/02/2021

Breathtaking!

Words cannot express how thankful I am that we had Natalie / Ladyslipper Designs on our special day!

From start to finish she was professional, supportive and excited for us.

The flowers and center pieces were absoutely breathtaking! Myself and my guests were blown away. She took my inspo and made it 20x better then I could ever imagined.

She had white carved out pumpkins with flowers in them on our tables and everyone was raving about them. It was so unique and beautiful.

Thank you so much Natalie for everything!

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words. It was pleasure working with you and I loved your vision for your wedding day. So much fun and happiness!!
  • illustration stars

18 photos · 09/05/2015

Zukas Hilltop Barn Zukas Hilltop Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Quite simply...THE BEST!!!!!

P.O. Box 95 Sturbridge, Massachusetts, 01566
Location of (Ladyslipper Designs)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding