Ladyslipper Designs Reviews

70 Reviews for Ladyslipper Designs

• Emma

Emma · Married on 01/17/2020

Best Florist!

I cannot say enough about Natalie and the beautiful work she does. Completely fair pricing, and really makes your inspiration come to life. I barely knew what I wanted exactly but she executed it perfectly!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Thank you Emma It was such a pleasure working with you and I appreciate the lovely photos you sent You looked stunning !!
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/12/2019

The Best Florist!

Natalie was absolutely incredible! Her flowers were stunning and more than I could have ever imagined. I do not know much about flowers, so I showed her a couple photos I had liked and let her take the reins and she did not disappoint. She thought of every detail from bathroom floral pieces, to making sure the centerpieces were properly sized for each size table. You can see in all the small details just how much she loves and cares about all her clients and making sure there flowers are perfect for their special day. She was incredible to work with. She responded quickly and drove to meet with me closer to wear I lived so it was easier for me. Thank you so much Natalie!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Congratulations Grace and Pat!!! I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding day and can't wait to see all the love in your pictures. I appreciated the opportunity so much. Much bliss as Mr. and Mrs.

Alyssa · Married on 09/20/2019

Breathtaking!

Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about Natalie! I had the privilege to work with Natalie for my July wedding at the Barn at Wight Farm in Sturbridge, MA. She was so so wonderful to work with and picked up on my style and vision immediately. From our first meeting I (and my Mom, too!) felt so comfortable with Natalie and her expertise and knowledge. She is so approachable and amazingly talented. The bouquets and arrangements for my wedding exceeded my expectations and truly took my breath away. I had also provided Natalie with an image for the archway our ceremony space that Natalie and her team were able to transform into something beyond my wildest dreams. I am so happy with my choice to go with Natalie and Lady Slipper Designs - the floral arrangements truly transformed the space into my dream wedding. Thank you so much again!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

It was also wonderful working with you Alyssa. I loved your vision and letting me run with it. All the best as Mr. and Mrs.!!!
  • Sadie

Sadie · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding flowers

Natalie is amazing! She did all of our flowers for the bridal party and centerpieces. Everything came out even better than I could have ever imagined! She was extremely helpful and always available to talk or meet throughout the planning process. Would definitely recommend using Natalie!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Sadie. It was such a pleasure and hoping you will share some of those beautiful photos. Happy New Year and Much bliss as Mr. and Mrs.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative Arrangements

I wanted something unique for my arrangements that would be memorable and elegant and that's exactly what I got. The flowers chosen by Natalie were gorgeous and vibrant and I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Kayla it was such a pleasure working with you I loved your style and can't wait for some pictures!!!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay and Evan · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely Beautiful Flowers

We were so pleased with how our flowers from Ladyslipper Designs turned out! Natalie helped us realize our vision with our flowers and did a perfect job mixing the autumn color palate with blue, which was the dominant color we used for our wedding. Natalie was very easy to work with, very responsive and friendly, and very attentive to our needs. We appreciated that her business is flowers for events by appointment only, and only one event per weekend, so we got very personalized service and knew she was dedicated to making our event as perfect as possible. We highly recommend Natalie and her Ladyslipper Designs business!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both. I loved your vision !! Thank you for the honor of being a part of such a special day

Renée Rochette · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful flowers!!!

Natalie was a true professional to work with! The flower arrangements were gorgeous, the birch arbor we were married under was amazing and at one point I realized we had forgotten a boutonnière and Natalie problem solved calmly and made it better!!! I will highly recommend her and her beautiful arrangements and bouquets!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Renee. It was such a pleasure working with you and Meredith. Hoping to get some professional photos of you two love birds!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing job! Just what I wanted

Natalie did a fantastic job for my wedding. She was able to take my visions and make them a reality and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Morgan so nice to have you review me here. I hope all is well and I see some lovley pictures !! Maybe you can share them via email? I wish you much bliss

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding and Wonderful!

Natalie captured what we envisioned. Flowers for us was important and was something I was most worried about! You can taste everything else or see it ahead of time, but flowers you have to have trust! Our flowers were wonderful and everything we dreamed of and more!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2018

We worked with Natalie for our wedding in August 2018. During our two in-person meetings, she listened to each request and assisted us in creating our dream flower arrangements within our budget. We asked for a “late-summer wildflower” theme that used natural and local flowers. Natalie executed this better than I could have ever imagined. They were perfect. Natalie listened to what we had asked and helped guide us when we were unsure. I would highly recommend Lady Slipper Designs to anyone looking to work with a professional, kind, and thoughtful florist who creates beautiful flower arrangements!! Highly Highly recommend!!! Thank you Natalie!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Dana · Married on 12/08/2017

Natalie was absolutely incredible. She took my scattered vision and put it together into more than I had hoped for! My flowers were gorgeous, and my guests loved them. They made my photographs even more beautiful. Natalie was a joy to work with, and was more than accommodating. Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/24/2017

There are few words that describe working with Natalie- she is a true talent that made my wedding dreams come to fruition. She is fast to respond and a master at her craft. I absolutely loved working with her.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not be happier with the beautiful wedding flowers Natalie and Ladyslipper Designs put together. From start to finish, Natalie was a pleasure to work with. She has so many great ideas and her arrangements are truly a work of art. All the bouquets and centerpieces were just perfect, and her attention to detail with each and every arrangement is unmatched. She was also very prompt with responding to emails and arrived early on the wedding day. Hiring Natalie was one of the decisions I felt the most confident about when wedding planning, and she still exceeded expectations. Thank you for everything Natalie!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2017

If I could rate Natalie as a 10 I would!! How can you describe someone who takes your vision and brings it to life!! That would be Natalie Kaitbenski. She took every picture, every thought, every suggestion and created our masterpiece. Our flowers were beautiful!! They truly were the icing on the cake. She went above and beyond to be accommodating. So professional, yet so approachable. She stayed until the ceremony was finished and brought all our outside flowers in to the reception where she strategically incorporated them as well . Any rentals we had, she came back and took care of that as well. I didn't have to worry about any details because she saw our need and took care of it. No one can top Natalie, she's a love. I wish I had another daughter getting married just to have the privilege of working with her again.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Meghan · Married on 08/19/2017

Natalie and her ladies were amazing to work with! They took my vision and made it come to life, keeping in touch with me throughout the wedding planning. I gave her fabric from my mother's wedding dress to wrap my bouquet and she did a beautiful job - that was so special. If you're on the fence about adding a swag to your order... DO IT! That was one of my favorite arrangements from my wedding and I love seeing it in all my photos from the day. You won't find anyone more talented, dedicated, and genuinely kind person to work with on your wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Natalie was a dream to work with! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience working with her! She understood exactly what I wanted and perfectly executed my vision. I couldn't have been more happy with the result! Natalie is also a super hero! She came to the rescue when I accidentally told her the wrong number of bouquets I needed. She left and came back with another one in a manner of minutes! She's the best! I am incredibly thankful for her passion and dedication!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/28/2017

My husband and I were married on July 28th, 2017. Natalie was amazing to work with and our floral arrangements were incredible. My now husband and I weren't really sure what we wanted we just had ideas of how we wanted them to look. We wanted something wild looking with lots of muted greenery, and white &purple flowers. We found some images online of colors and styles we liked and Natalie took this information and created absolutely stunning arrangements. Natalie did all of our centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, cake flowers and ceremony floral hangings. Everything was gorgeous!!

I would also like to mention that my husband and I are from the west coast and Natalie was very accommodating with phone calls and skype sessions with the 3 hour time zone difference.

Thank you LadySlipper Designs!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/01/2017

Natalie was great to work with. We met in person to discuss my vision and she was very helpful with helping me understand what blooms were in season, what colors complemented each other and what would look good. All of her work exceeded my expectations and was well within our price range. She even added some special touches like eucalyptus leaves on the card and gift table and flower petals on the windowsill behind the sweetheart table. These were things I wouldn't have thought of, but were such a nice touch.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Caleigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Natalie was incredible! She made my (probably vaguely articulated) vision into a beautiful reality! Everything, from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the boutinieres, to the ceremony swag on the gazebo, was lush, romantic, and perfectly captured my vision for the day! She was warm and friendly, and genuinely loves her work and her customers! She was a pleasure to work with and we would ABSOLUTELY recommend her again! Thank you so much Natalie!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/19/2017

Let me start off by saying, Natalie is absolutely wonderful & truly an artist at her craft. It was a pleasure to work with her from start to finish throughout the entire wedding planning process. In first inquiring about a florist, out of several that I reached out too, Natalie was the one and only professional who understood my vision and knew just what I was looking for. In our first meeting together we discussed ideas, inspiration, venue & wedding details/timeline. Natalie was both professional & personable, and I left at ease knowing that I could be confident with her expertise & services. Natalie’s passion for her work was evident as she shared her process of a 4 AM drive to Boston farmer markets to pick the most fresh flowers possible (talk about dedication!) Natalie was available & responsive whenever I had a question or idea and was always able to offer valuable input. On the day of our wedding, Natalie came to the venue early, prepared and ready to go. On top of producing out of this world florals she orchestrated the entire design and set up of the ceremony including details of an intricate arch, escort card table & aisle décor. During the cocktail hour, she transformed the hall beautifully by arranging each guest table with our centerpieces, florals & votive candles. I had the opportunity to see her work prior to guests entering, and was absolutely blown away. I could not have possibly been more impressed with the gorgeous floral creations or more thrilled with Natalie’s work. With a March wedding & so little greenery to accompany our photos, Natalie’s bouquets added just the color and vibrance needed to make a big difference. It was quite a relief to leave my up most trust in such a wonderful vendor. Having Natalie as our florist was truly by far one of the best decisions of the day. Thank you Natalie !!!

-Lindsay & Scott Russell 3/19/2017

Sent on 03/30/2017

Racha · Married on 10/01/2016

Natalie Kaitbenski At Ladyslipper Designs was just great to work with. I was very satisfied with the work she had done for my wedding.
    High level of professionalism and quality of work. I recommend her for such events as she will truly ensure the best service and delivery of the most beautiful designs!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Denise · Married on 09/24/2016

Natalie was so wonderful to work with! When we met, I explained the style and colors palette that I was looking for and she was able to help me visualize it all coming together and provided many examples. She was very professional and flexible when I needed to make changes, always responsive to my messages. The flowers were delivered right on time the day of the wedding and the girls helped the groom and groomsman pin their boutonnieres and even got our flower dog, Lily, ready for her big reveal! All the flowers were perfect and were exactly what I was looking for; simple and classic. I would highly recommend Ladyslipper Designs to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Diane and her team were magical! They did everything I asked for and more and were extremely accommodating. Diane is very organized and made me feel completely at ease the day of the wedding. She put together my centerpiece so ahead of time, which were very fragile, and set them all up. She confirmed the details with me several times. She has so many things to decorate with and is happy to get more. She was such a pleasure to work with and her rates were extremely reasonable.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Katherine · Married on 08/27/2016

Natalie was amazing to work with for our 8/27/2016 wedding at Old Sturbridge Village. My mother and I truly enjoyed our first meeting with her and my husband understood why I had spoken so highly of her the instant he met her as well. Natalie demonstrates true care and concern about her work and is very accommodating. She was helpful in working within our budget and was honest about what would make a difference and what she felt we could do without. She is truly a designer and thinks very carefully about all elements of color scheme and theme. She was helpful in providing a small wooden table that she had when we were trying to decide what to use for an alter at our ceremony. She was incredibly thorough from day one and spent time understanding the look and feel of what we wanted for our wedding day. Her personalized service is remarkable and truly gives you the feeling as if you are her only customer. When our venue recommended Ladyslipper Designs we weren't sure what to expect, however, we soon realized how accomplished she is and the high quality of her work. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral arrangements and centerpieces were amazing and we appreciated how she re-used certain elements from the ceremony/our bouquets for the reception. My mother loved the fact that she was careful to create a special design for her corsage (worn on her wrist) as mother of the bridge. We received many compliments on our flowers, even days after the wedding. We were truly grateful to have worked with Ladyslipper Designs!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Missy · Married on 05/14/2016

I don't even know where to start with this amazing florist! Natalie is so passionate & dedicated when it comes to her work with flowers! She truly loves what she does it is reflects in the way she interacts with her customers and in the beautiful floral creations she produced for our wedding day! Ladyslipper Designs was referred to me by the coordinator at our wedding venue. I knew right away she would do an outstanding job. During my first phone call to Natalie I felt an immediate connection. As I explained my vision, thoughts & ideas she listened intently & really seemed to understand the direction we wanted to go in. Through the course of planning, my vision changed some as we fine-tuned & made other decisions - Throughout the entire process she keep updated notes, which made me feel at ease as we were always on the same page in our next communication. I never had to repeat myself, or our vision. Natalie responded quickly to my emails, which I think is the best! She even made time during her busy schedule to meet with me & my now husband, in person – What a fun brain storming session it was! She welcomed & made us feel comfortable & at home at her beautiful shop. Natalie created such unique arrangements, but stayed in our budget, which was key! She took our vision and brought it to life, but it was even more breathtaking than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet was absolutely stunning – She incorporated feathers to tie in our theme/décor, a special bouquet charm & matched the ribbon around the stems PERFECTLY to the shade of my not so ivory or white dress. It's incredible she was able to match it so well! Natalie was early in delivering/setting up on the day of too! If you want an experienced florist who is very easy to talk to, on time, reliable & will deliver beautiful wedding day flowers, go with Natalie at Ladyslipper Design! Thank you Natalie for all you did and for making our day truly unforgettable! You really are the BEST!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Ladyslipper Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely words. It is always a fun and happy time working with a bride and groom who have a unique and fun theme. A plus to be with a couple that are truly enjoying the process !!
    Such a pleasure