Vermont Country Flowers

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Debbie from Vermont Country Flowers was a true pleasure to work with. I planned from a distance, so our initial communications involved me sending her a lot of pictures from Pinterest as we worked together to understand what I was looking for. She was always responsive and immediately showed that she understood my vision. A month prior to the wedding, my fiance and I went to the venue to do final wedding preparations, and she drove however far to meet us at the venue so that she could see how it was all going to come together and make any final decisions with us. The day of, I was informed by my venue coordinator that she did an incredible amount of set up and truly pulled the whole look all together. The florals were absolutely stunning - from the bouquets and table arrangements to the ceremony arch decorations and the groom's boutonniere. And through it all, she was extremely respectful of my budget. Overall, I highly recommend Vermont Country Flowers to anyone looking for easy planning and a beautiful finished product.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Springfield, VT 05156
BLOG

Boutique weddings delivered throughout Vermont

With more than 25 years of experience, the last 8 as an independent business focused only on weddings,       Vermont Country Flowers is committed to providing you with perfect floral arrangements for your wedding.

Using only the highest quality flowers, combined with your inspiration and style,

Debbie will create custom ... read more

Debbie will create custom floral bouquets, ceremony arrangements and table flowers that will perfectly compliment you, your venue, and the season.

Working from a home studio located in the Connecticut River Valley,

Debbie has worked with numerous couples on weddings in Ludlow, Grafton, Woodstock and beyond.

Visit my website @ VermontCountryFlowers.com for more information.

Send an email to Debbie@VtCountryFlowers.com

or give me a call @ 802-376-3366.

I look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Vermont Country Flowers is a wedding Florist from Springfield, Vermont. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Ludlow, VT, Grafton, VT, and Woodstock, VT. Vermont Country Flowers is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Vermont wedding industry for many years. We specialize in personal, customized wedding flowers.