Unveiled Faces by Jennilyn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have found a friend in Jennilyn and Bret. My now husband and I were looking for two photographers and after seeing their awesome reviews on weddingwire.com and learning that they were not only a team, but a CHRISTIAN HUSBAND AND WIFE DUO, we were just about sold. As Christians, we love to support our own. With that being said, Jennilyn and I talked back and forth like we had known each other for years (before we even met) and when we finally did, we knew that we wanted to book with them.
They were prompt for the wedding rehearsal, wedding and all of our meetings in between. They were attentive to our needs and what we wanted on our special day (predominantly candids) and the final product was breath-taking. I held back tears as she showed me the photos from the wedding rehearsal and day of. I couldn't believe how perfect they had come out! We are more than pleased with their work ethic and quality of the photos. We are proud to say that we have found friends in these two. I wish them all the best!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 156, Timonium, MD 21094
BLOG

A day in our cameras, forever in our hearts.

Unveiled Faces by Jennilyn provides wedding photography in Maryland - Baltimore and surrounding counties. We are Bret and Jennilyn Gaitan, a husband and wife wedding photography team. We have a passion to bring out the best in our clients and with every click of the shutter we attempt to capture God's glory in our clients.

Details