Unique DJ Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

OMG! I can not say enough amazing things about DJ Willie and his awesome MC James. I am a super easy going person/bride and the ONLY thing I was concerned about for the wedding was that we HAD to have a good time! So picking out a DJ was a huge deal to me and as soon as I met with Willie and James, I knew they would be perfect!! They made things go so smoothly at my wedding and were super flexible with everything. There was a point in the night where I wanted to listen to Disney music while eating at the reception, and that's exactly what they put on for me. My family and friends continue to rave about how our wedding was the best they've ever been to and I truly feel that they had a HUGE helping hand in that!! They also stayed an hour after they said they were going to stay just because me, my husband, and my guests were still feeling like dancing ;) Seriously they're amazing and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ :)

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Saint Johns, FL 32259

Best Prices with Oustanding Quality!!

Unique D.J. Entertainment is a Premier Mobile Disc Jockey Service located in Jacksonville Florida and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of quality entertainment for your event. Our DJ's are experienced & know how to read your crowd and that is important. A good DJ has to know what to play & when to play it. W hat makes us unique is that we really entertain the crowd and make it fun for everyone!! Not to mention the fact that we have an extensive musical collection to ensure that everyone that comes to your affair will enjoy the music that we play. Why hire a DJ that specializes in one type of music, when you can hire a DJ that plays exactly what you and your guests want to hear. Our musical library includes Oldies (40's, 50's & 60's 70's), Rock N Roll, Soft Rock, Southern Rock, Country, Motown, Jazz, Soul, R&B, Disco, Hip-Hop/ Rap, Gospel, Top 40, Punk, Alternative, Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata, Cumbia, Reggae Dancehall, Soca & even Tagalog Music. We also have club DJ's if you are looking for someone to keep your dance floor packed non stop. To top it off we offer the best prices for the services rendered. We care about our reputation and stand behind it 100%. Because every event and client is different we like to give custom quotes instead of a generic price list. We will work with you and your budget and make sure that you are happy at the end of the day. Please visit our website at www.uniquedjent.com and read a little about us. We are now offering Uplighting & Karaoke for your events as well.

Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
DJ Willie is an awesome DJ. They know their music and def can get the party going. Without a doubt that Unique DJ Entertainment is the right choice for any type of job, No Job to big or to small. I know DJ Willie personally and I highly recommend Unique DJ Entertainment for your next wedding event or for what ever else. You will not be dissapointed! A+
PROS I KNOW (101) View All 101 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)