Unique DJ Entertainment Reviews

89 | Saint Johns, FL

89 Reviews for Unique DJ Entertainment

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

William and James were the best! From start to finish, they were responsive and took time to get to know us so they could personalize our wedding day. They were professional and courteous and keep the dance floor occupied. I've had several guests reiterate after how impressed they were with the flow of the day and the music selection. Another couple even asked for our play list for their upcoming celebration, and we had people dancing in the street outside our outdoor venue! To anyone looking for wedding day services or just a rockin' DJ, Unique DJ Entertainment is it!!

Sent on 04/28/2014
  • FutureMrsMH

Sabrina · Married on 05/04/2018

William was amazing! He was always quick to respond to all of our questions. He had all the equipment, including a lapel mic for our officiant. He moved from the ceremony space to the reception area which worked so well in our large space at the Jacksonville Zoo. We had so many guests comment on how great all of the music choices were for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He took what we suggested and incorporated our guests’ requests, which worked out very well. If you want a fantastic DJ at your next event, William is your man!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Unique DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina & Cory. I had a blast entertaining you, your family & friends at the Jacksonville Zoo. You guys were amazing!!

Joshua · Married on 01/19/2018

We had our wedding at the Ribault club. DJ Willie was amazing! He had all the equipment and uplighting. There was no problem. He knew how to read the crowd and had my family and friends dancing non stop! Our wedding turn out to be more than we could ever imagined! He was very flexible to work with. He was very reliable. He will make sure your wedding will be the best it can be and more. My friends and family loved him. It was so much fun. He was very professional. My wife had a last minute request to do a surprise dance for me and he was able to coordinate with her last minute and it turned out amazing. Honestly, he wasn't just a guy i hired. From our meetings until this day, he became a friend of ours rather than a guy who was the DJ to our wedding. I would recommend DJ willie to anyone and everyone. I guarantee you, he will do everything to make sure your wedding will be best day ever.

Sent on 02/11/2018

chandra · Married on 04/01/2017

We are beyond happy we booked Unique DJ for our entertainment at the wedding. William W was our DJ and he was AMAZING. He was great to work with, extremely flexible and knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor. We did not have a wedding coordinator but William and his MC were great about keeping things on track. Everyone at the wedding kept raving about how much fun it was and how great the music was. I was originally a little skeptical since the other DJ's I had contacted were significantly more money and a lot of times you get what you pay for but in this case we got an amazing deal, the cost was very reasonable and the quality was top notch. We could not have asked for a better DJ for the night.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Unique entertainment was great with our wedding. They were professional and fun. Played all the songs we requested. Wish we had more time at the wedding to party with them.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2017

Will and his partner was great! Very responsive via emails. Great value. The crowd loved them. I would strongly recommend using him for weddings.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Alec · Married on 12/17/2016

These guys are awesome. Super friendly, willing to work with you beforehand, and have so much experience that you definitely can trust them to run with the crowd. They kept the party going longer than any other wedding I've been to (except another one which they were DJing), and did a great job on the mic getting everyone involved, introducing everyone, and making things happen smoothly. Also, best value we could find in Jacksonville/ St. Johns

Sent on 12/27/2016

Brooke · Married on 11/06/2016

I would highly recommend unique DJ entertainment! They did an amazing job at my wedding. They kept the guest entertained and made everything flow together from the first dance to the last!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

I would highly recommend Unique DJ Entertainment! They were an absolute blast to work with and made our wedding fun and we had nothing to worry about at all!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Shaina · Married on 04/24/2016

My wedding was perfect thanks to William. I ended up deciding on doing a wedding short notice because well that's how my husband and I roll, we love chaos lol. Anyway I contacted Unique DJ ent as well as several other DJ companies. Unique was the first to respond and gave me a very competitive price. I was smart enough to do a Sunday wedding to be sure that vendors would have availability and luckily I did. They were able to quickly get me questionnaires and meet with me to discuss everything I needed. The day approached fast and let's just say everything could have not been better. The music was exactly what I'd ask for, my guests had a blast, and my up lighting made my venue look perfect! They even did a fun newlywed game everyone got into it! If you want your guests on the dance floor you must book with Unique DJ you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/09/2016

These guys rocked the wedding. James was funny and appropriate for all ages and William played the perfect selection to keep everyone on the dance floor. I would not recommend anyone else except for these guys. Their price is better than any competitor I found and the quality of service and professionalism is over the top. Thanks again you guys for everything!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Joe · Married on 12/06/2015

Let me start by saying how overly impressed I was at this amazing team of wonderful people. From the very first moment we met them, we knew that this team of talented DJ's would make our special day more amazing. My wife (now) and I are very laid back people. We have been to weddings and have seen the dance floor empty. That was one of our biggest concerns. We wanted people up and dancing. We wanted a DJ team who were fun and energetic and most importantly would play a variety of music from oldies (Frank, Dean, Glenn ect) through modern day. Since we are Disney fanatics, we incorporated some of that into our wedding including our playlists. We provided them our song list. A few days before the big day, they got in touch with us to ensure everything was going okay and to see if we needed anything. When the big day came, they were on time, well dressed, prepared and did nothing short of overly impress not just my wife and me, but over the 100 other people in attendance. Before the ceremony, we had a little family drama. James went far and beyond the role of a DJ, to comfort, show support and re-direct our attention to our special day. Right there, even before the music played is when I knew we picked the right team of people. If there is ANYONE you are deciding on to use for DJ, Unique DJ Entertainment is nothing short of the best. Your guests will dance and most importantly, have so much fund that they wont stop talking about that day for a very long time!! Bravo!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Amber · Married on 11/15/2015

DJ Willie was amazing! My husband and I were uncertain as to what music to play for the wedding. He had numerous suggestions and knew exactly what to play to get all my guests on the dancefloor! He also cut and edited our first dance song to go with our choreography and it was absolutely perfect. My questions were always answered quickly and he was always professional. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Dj Willie did a wonderful job! He was so helpful through the whole process and helped make things run smoothly. He knew just what music to play to get everyone up and dancing as well as throwing just enough Halloween music into the mix with out it being overwhelming for my Halloween wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2015

DJ William and James are amazing! Since the day we first met them at our initial consultation, they were nothing but helpful, polite and super professional. They are always ready to lend a helping hand in any way possible. We had a debacle with our caterer who took off with all the silverware and dinnerware leaving us with no plates for cake and no utensils. James and William worked with our planner and we got it all figured out. They were calm and collected the entire time and wanted nothing but to make this day special for us. It was such a nice surprise to see the DJs working with our planner to figure out a solution to our cake situation. Especially when it was totally not part of their "job". These guys just care THAT much about their couples. They celebrated just as hard and were just as happy for us as our friends and family. They played every song we requested and knew exactly what songs to play to get people on the dance floor. The little games they played with my husband and I were also super cute and thoroughly enjoyed by us and our guests. If you're looking for a DJ that knows what they're doing and is totally worth the money, go with these guys! My husband and I just ADORE them and are SO grateful to them for everything they did to make our day so special.

Sent on 10/27/2015

I hired Willie and James for my daughter's wedding . I really needed a Dj that was going to keep the crowd going since there was no alcohol . I couldn't have chose a better one. The guest had so much fun and they were on the dance floor the entire time. When I called them and we had our first meeting they really took the time and listened to what we wanted and did exactly what we asked for. James made it really fun and did some unexpected things but the guest loved it. James even broke my son-in law out of his shell which was really fun ! I would recommend them to anybody and would definitely use them again for another event! Thank you so much guys for making her wedding one people will remember !!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Caroline · Married on 04/25/2015

If you're looking for a DJ in NE Florida, you have to use these guys! I'm a huge music lover and knew music at my reception had to be perfect. The guys created an amazing playlist that incorporated all of my favorite songs and also kept everyone on the dance floor. Their stage presence is top notch as well and they really know how to read a crowd.

People are actually STILL talking about the music at our wedding and my husband and I are already trying to find an excuse to throw another party so we can have them as our DJs again haha

Sent on 05/20/2015
  • F

Felica · Married on 03/28/2015

WILLIAM AND JAMES ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot recommend them enough. They are sincerely the best from start to finish. Feel confident in choosing them to be a part of your special day.... you won't regret it. James had all of our guests involved and William knew exactly what music to play. They are a real team. Is there a way to rate them more than 5 stars?? :)

Sent on 04/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2015

William and James were the best!!!! Our guest raved about how much fun they had and how our wedding was one of the best ones they had been to and a lot of that had to do with them. They were there from start to finish, any questions or concerns I had they answered. They had everything flowing smoothly and had pretty much everyone on the dance floor!!!! They socialized with guest and were just all around great I highly recommend them, don't think twice about hiring them their AWESOME!!! There so good my husband asked me "Are they just the djs or are they the wedding coordinators?"

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 01/17/2015

OMG! I can not say enough amazing things about DJ Willie and his awesome MC James. I am a super easy going person/bride and the ONLY thing I was concerned about for the wedding was that we HAD to have a good time! So picking out a DJ was a huge deal to me and as soon as I met with Willie and James, I knew they would be perfect!! They made things go so smoothly at my wedding and were super flexible with everything. There was a point in the night where I wanted to listen to Disney music while eating at the reception, and that's exactly what they put on for me. My family and friends continue to rave about how our wedding was the best they've ever been to and I truly feel that they had a HUGE helping hand in that!! They also stayed an hour after they said they were going to stay just because me, my husband, and my guests were still feeling like dancing ;) Seriously they're amazing and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ :)

Sent on 01/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/11/2015

Unique DJ Entertainment recently provided services for our wedding and DJ Willie was phenomenal. He was incredibly professional and played the perfect playlist for our special day. The planning process was simple and helped to put our minds at ease when it came to picking the best selections and genres to play throughout the night. Both DJ and MC helped to make the night so special. We highly reccomend Unique DJ Entertainment for any and all who are looking for DJ services for their special event.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Amazing and Highly recommended

Sent on 12/09/2014

Alex · Married on 10/17/2014

DJ Willie and our EmCee James were the most incredible pair for our wedding day entertainment! I found DJ Willie first and he was my main contact throughout the planning process and I cannot speak highly enough of him! Every single time I contacted him, regardless of method, he was extremely prompt, professional, and friendly! There were several times throughout the planning stages, especially when the wedding date got closer that Willie would initiate our communication just to check in and make sure everything I needed from him was taken care of to my greatest satisfaction. This open door throughout the process is INVALUABLE when you are planning a wedding and I am so grateful! The day of our wedding was even more than what I was promised! These guys are so affordable and they really made the party at our reception!! I heard when we first started planning that your DJ choice can "make or break" your event and hiring Unique DJ Entertainment was one of the best decisions I made. I recommend hiring them as a top priority for any future bride!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jan · Married on 09/28/2014

DJ Will and MC- James (Unique DJ Entertainment) were recommended to us through a wedding planner that I know. Because of her confidence in their services and how she described what I would be getting, they were our first meeting for music w/out hesitation!

I am so ecstatic to announce not only were DJ Will and MC-James (Unique DJ Entertainment) were our first meeting but our final! After our initial, it was obvious that my fiancé and I made the right choice! Both Will and James made us feel comfortable and most of all, they helped us visualize what our night would look like. They offered suggestions from their past experiences and even allowed us to get creative. Their patience and their enthusiasm about our event made us feel important.
    I absolutely loved the fact that they were already familiar with the site that I choose including the layout and set-up process from start to finish because they had experienced several weddings prior at the same site.

Not only were they professional by providing feedback and suggestions and what selections of music we could choose, they were funny! And, while planning a wedding we want our guest to have a great time and because our DJ and MC had personality and made us laugh we knew that these two guys were it!

Further, the morning of our wedding, one of my bridesmaids offered to sing a solo and suggested that she needed the instrumental for the background. We called up DJ Will and explained what we wanted to add and within minutes he had the requested song that was needed for the solo; at which turned out so perfect that evening at our reception!

If you are planning a wedding, I would highly recommend DJ Will and MC-James with Unique DJ Entertainment. Their pricing was very accommodating and their music selection was unlimited! Their experience and their enthusiasm to have a great time is unmatched! Call DJ Will and MC-James NOW!

Tom and Jan Murray
    Wedding Date: 9/28/2014
    Site: The Club Continental

Sent on 10/08/2014

Jan · Married on 09/28/2014

This is where it's at! Pick these guys! They know what to do! Simple, affordable, and stress free!

Sent on 02/07/2015