Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number

About Kris Graham Photography

Specializing in artistic wedding photography, Kris Graham and Kate Smith, a husband and wife photography team, combines creativity with technical expertise to deliver outstanding quality.

We look forward to working with you on your wedding day, to capture the images you'll always remember!

Please contact us via email, phone, or on our website.

page026
page026
GRA455718x24webforwedd

28 Reviews for Kris Graham Photography

Monica · Married on 11/23/2018

Kris Graham is the best!!

We are so happy that we booked with Kris Graham for our wedding photography. We had an engagement shoot with him and loved all of the pictures and even used them as decor at the wedding. He kept me so calm and made everything run smoothly on the wedding day. Kris is so easy to communicate with, responds quickly and truly cares about the couples he works with. He knew exactly what pictures he wanted and even let me give him a list with photo suggestions before the big day so that I could just enjoy. He captured every moment and didnt miss a beat. I cannot wait to see the final pictures!! Definitely book with Kris, I cannot say enough good things about him!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kris and Kate are wonderful in every aspect! Not only is there work amazing but they are the nicest people you will ever meet! They were very flexible with meeting me and tweaking the contract to meet all my needs. Kate met with me a month before my wedding to check out the venue (I had a destination wedding) and called me once a week for the entire month before just to make sure I was ok. Pictures are extremely important to me and I can honestly say that I am extremely happy with Kris and Kate and would recommend over and over again!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Charlene · Married on 05/21/2016

Let me start off by saying that Kris is such a nice guy. He was truly a pleasure to work with and his positive personality and wonderful professionalism really added to the joyfulness of the occasion. It's easy to smile for pictures when you have such a nice photographer!

When my husband and I were looking for photographers we were really searching for an investment. Pictures are the most important part of your wedding that you can pass down to your children, and even to your grandchildren. We would not budge on getting a photographer that we absolutely loved. I researched so many photographers and looked through dozens of portfolios until we were lucky enough to find Kris. We were thrilled to hear that he was available on our wedding day!

During the wedding, Kris had everything under control. His professionalism was refreshing and much needed for such a hectic day. I am definitely one to worry about the details, but having Kris there and seeing him working so professionally eased my mind and let me just enjoy the big day. He worked with my other vendors seamlessly and the whole day was on schedule thanks to him. One of my biggest worries was that we'd be late or something would delay the ceremony. Kris helped guide everyone to where they needed to be and everything went off without a hitch.

The photos came out beautifully. High quality, thoughtful angles, and a huge selection of printable shots. I could not be more satisfied! He caught all the small details that I wasn't able to catch during the wedding. It was a joy to look through them all and relive the big day. We are in love with our photos and are truly grateful to have had Kris shoot our wedding. I'm also excited to hear that he also does maternity and family shots. We will definitely not hesitate to call him to capture our next big moment!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Kris Graham Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Siberian Pictures Video
    Siberian Pictures Video Wedding Videographers

I've been a videographer for over 10 years and my first great experience with photographers was with Kris and Katie Graham. These two changed the way I looked at how a day can be run. They are amazingly creative, insanely efficient (which on a hectic wedding day is a must) a complete blast to be around and for truly selfish reasons help make my videos a whole lot easier to put together because of all the great shots i am gravy-training from them.