Turf Valley

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I never write a review for anything... but after our wedding I knew that I had to write a review for Turf Valley! Our day (and everything leading up to it) was absolutely perfect. Our wedding coordinator was Jaime, and she was awesome. Throughout the whole planning process, she was always available for all of the questions I had, and was so flexible when I wanted to change or add anything. She set it up for me that I was able to have an Executive King Suite room for the night before the wedding, let me come up a couple times to check out the venue, and was so organized and thorough when we brought all of our items pertaining to the wedding. She was so professional and knowledgeable, and I am so glad that she was able to answer all of my questions, and make great recommendations for things we didn't even think of! The actual day of our wedding at Turf Valley was perfect and so well put together. Our maitre'd, Ashley, was sure that everything was in place, and was there to help us with whatever we needed throughout the entire night. The ceremony in the outside garden was a beautiful backdrop and had great scenery. Our guests raved about all of the food during cocktail hour, and how beautifully set up it was. I mean, even the cocktail hour was glamorous! (Beef Wellington puffs, Chicken Sesame Satay, Raspberry Almond Brie.. mmm!) The staff did a great job setting up. The dinner service was great, and the filet mignon and crabcakes were the best I'd ever had! Everyone could not stop talking about how amazing the food was (my friends and family are still talking about it). I could go on and on about how much fun we had at Turf Valley, and I am so thankful to all of the staff who helped set up such a beautiful day. I am truly so glad that we had Jaime as our wedding coordinator, and that we had our wedding at Turf Valley. It was the perfect day that I wish I could re-live over and over again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2700 Turf Valley Road, Ellicott City, MD 21042

It's your day, let us help you realize your vision!

It's your day, let us help you realize your vision. Turf Valley has established a reputation for creating signature weddings and events. Whether you dream of a grand affair with hundreds of guests, or prefer a more intimate celebration, Turf Valley offers several different ballrooms and an array of scenic locations and wedding packages to choos e from. We offer custom, affordable reception packages for as many as 50 to 650 guests. Let our thoughtful and attentive catering professionals help you achieve a picture-perfect event.

Nestled on 1,000 secluded acres in a resort setting, Turf Valley is an oasis in the bustling Baltimore-Washington Corridor. We match the convenience and charm of a centralized location with exquisite attention to every detail. From the initial planning until the last guest departs, we are committed to providing the perfect signature wedding reception site.

Details
Maximum capacity: 650
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves, Outside Cake OK, Plated, Stations
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Turf Valley is a great wedding venue. This is the place I most often recommend to my couples that are looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony site. Their outside site was just redesigned this spring and includes the view of a pond with white swans, a paved walkway, and gorgeous landscaping and weeping willow trees under a trellis. I highly recommend them!