Treece Photography

Profile Picture
Susan
1 Review
11/09/2013

Ben Treece was a joy to work with from beginning to end. He always responded to my emails quickly and was flexible with time, suggestions or needs. He was on time the wedding day, took the photos I requested on my list, and he seemed to disappear into the background when taking the pictures. Ben is definitely a professional. I could go on and on about that alone. But it was the pictures I saw on his website that initially sold me on Ben. He did not disappoint. The photos that Ben took were absolutely beautiful. He definitely knows how to capture the moment! I love all the pictures he took at my daughter's wedding. One after the other, they were gorgeous. I love how he pinpoints his subject and blurs the background, which really makes the picture! From the photos of the bride and groom, to the wedding party, to the guests attending, the pictures were awesome. His still photos of the cake, dress, flowers, etc. are so memorable and perfectly taken. I would definitely recommend Ben Treece as a photographer that you will be really pleased with from start to finish. After you see his photos, you will know - you MADE the right choice!

Susan Charbonneau
Greensboro, NC

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Wilmington, NC 28412

Welcome to Treece Photography.  If you want the best photography for your wedding day look no further!  Your wedding day is a love story, one that deserves to have every tear, smile, toast, and dance captured in a way that tells a story to be remembered forever.

My name is Ben Treece, founder of Treece Photography, and I'll be the guy making sure your wedding day is caputred right! The most satisfying part of what I do is immortalizing a moment for you to treasure for a lifetime. Whether it’s the look in a groom’s eye when he first sees his bride, or the smiles during your first dance, I am totally committed to capturing the special moments on your wedding day.

Treece Photography will always work hard to deliver images that you can enjoy the rest of your life. Your wedding day is a huge milestone and deserves to have every detail artfully caputured and I will be there to make sure its done right.

Anyone who books a wedding day will also recieve a free engagement shoot along with a CD/DVD of images.  Contact me today to put together the perfect package for you!

+/- read less