Treece Photography

Treece Photography

Wilmington, NC 28412 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Print...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Welcome to Treece Photography.  If you want the best photography for your wedding day look no further!  Your wedding day is a love story, one that deserves to have every tear, smile, toast, and dance captured in a way that tells a story to be remembered forever.

My name is Ben Treece, founder of Treece Photography, and I'll be the guy making sure your wedding day is caputred right! The most satisfying part of what I do is immortalizing a moment for you to treasure for a lifetime. Whether it’s the look in a groom’s eye when he first sees his bride, or the smiles during your first dance, I am totally committed to capturing the special moments on your wedding day.

Treece Photography will always work hard to deliver images that you can enjoy the rest of your life. Your wedding day is a huge milestone and deserves to have every detail artfully caputured and I will be there to make sure its done right.

Anyone who books a wedding day will also recieve a free engagement shoot along with a CD/DVD of images.  Contact me today to put together the perfect package for you!

910-227-9506
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards