Town Country Studios

Town Country Studios

San Luis Obispo, CA
805.244.5177   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Shannon was AMAZING to work with. She made our engagement photos and wedding photos so fun and relaxed. Our bridal party commented on how much fun it was to take pictures...not always the case! We realized as Shannon was packing up the night of the wedding we didn't get a picture with a few family members so she unpacked her gear and made sure I got all the shots I wanted.

Shannon got some pictures to me the week after my wedding, I was dying to see them so I really appreciated her being so quick! The photos I have seen so far are gorgeous, I couldn't be happier with my choice in photogorapher.

Services Used: Photography
141 Suburban Rd, D-3, San Luis Obispo, CA 93449

Servicing San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Big Sur, Monterey and San Francisco

Photographer Shannon McMillen has over 18 years experience in fashion, advertising, event and portrait photography. She specialize in connecting with her subject, capturing the moment and making people feel at ease in front of the camera.

Check her out at...
Categories: Photography
Aside from being an extremely talented photographer, Shannon McMillen is an amazing woman. Her energy is contagious. She is a polished professional, yet so much fun to work with.
Town Country Studios is a wedding photographer from San Luis Obispo. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pismo Beach, Paso Robles, and Big Sur. Town Country Studios is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the San Luis Obispo wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding photographers in santa barbara, photojournalism photography, engagement photographer, anniversary photographer, save the date photographer, pregnancy photographer, family portraits, kid photography, childrens photography