Tivoli Too!

4.7
Profile Picture
Mariel
04/19/2015

This venue and there services were 5 star all the way!! I cannot say enough good things about them. I was hesitant to have my wedding at a venue that can potentially hold 3 events in one day, but the grounds were so beautiful and had all of the elements I was looking for in my wedding venue, as I wanted both the indoor and outdoor elements for my reception, and their large event tent in the open air courtyard was perfect. The fact that they hold so many weddings there just means they have the entire process down perfect. The entire event was seamless. As a bride, I saw nothing go wrong throughout the reception, and the little hiccups that occurred before the ceremony (the wind knocked down and broke one of my signs) were handled fast and efficiently, that I would not have even knew it happened had I not been told about it the next day. The day of coordinators were AWESOME. I felt so special on my day, as they treated me and my husband like royalty. They give you a list of "dont's" for their venue when you book them, but honestly, I felt their flexibility was above and beyond. They pretty much did whatever they had to so that I could have the wedding of my dreams, going out of their way to make things happen. The only complaint that I can think of is that the wedding was too short!! There are very specific time frames for their events, and if I could have it my way, I would have loved a little extra time, but I was aware of that going in, and if your wedding is smaller than mine (180 people), you might find that the time frame is perfect. They keep the whole event running like clockwork the day of, so there is time to get everything done. I would definitely recommend sticking with their suggested time line (example: They do the cake cutting immediately after the ceremony - Just Do it! we thought it was weird at first, but it was great, because everyone got to see it and it saves time!) And the price is great as it includes A LOT!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
777Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Tivoli Terrace   www.ocweddingevents.com

Tivoli Terrace   www.ocweddingevents.com

Our French Country style has a traditional wedding feel that cannot be duplicated. The upper terrace offers a picture-perfect area that is nestled into the Laguna Canyon. Fountains, twinkle lights and a large sycamore tree complete the lower garden terrace and will make you feel as if you were in Europe. Located only three blocks from the famous beaches of Laguna, Tivoli Terrace can offer an elegant affair and fun beach photos all on your special day! Ask about our Januaury and February specials!

Click here to view beautiful weddings at Tivoli Terrace

Tivoli Too!  www.ocweddingevents.com

A gorgeous waterfall with lush tropical flowers and draping trees lined with twinkle lights make Tivoli Too! the perfect Reception and Ceremony site. The terra cotta building highlights the colorful flowers that climb the wooden pergola and accent the hand-painted Italian cobble stone scenery that lines the west side of the property. A classic decorated tent will accommodate your large formal event any time of year and adds that extra flair to this already extraordinaire property! This outdoor garden courtyard offers Italian charm with Laguna Beach style! Ask about our January and February specials!

Click here to view beautiful weddings at Tivoli Too!

The Hacienda  www.ocweddingevents.com

A classic home built in 1901 located in historic Santa Ana, The Hacienda exhibits history at its best with its warm atmosphere and charming ambiance. With balconies entwined with ivy, garden courtyards with an abundance of garden greenery and blooms, fountains and indoor rooms showcasing our New Mexico style, The Hacienda is the perfect location to make dreams come true!

Click here to view beauiful weddings at The Hacienda