647 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA 92673 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Pamela Marches Photography

Pamela Marches is hailed as one of the most gifted wedding photographers in California.
She is an award winning photographer with a background as a professional pianist. Pamela
skillfully combines her love for the arts, nature and people to create one-of-a-kind artistic
family heirlooms. Pamela has 15 years experience working with brides, wedding coordinators,
and families. Trust Pamela Marches Photography to capture the special moments of your
wedding day!

"She and her assistants are friendly, respectful, professional, and know how to get the job
done and get it done WELL." Bryanna

"Professional, courteous, calm, experienced." Leslie

Visit Pamela's website to read more testimonials: www.pamelamarches.com

Follow Pamela Marches Photography on

Dunzer745edited1
7f8f32034a35618b 1271274425203 Dunzer7361
Dunzer0673FullResedited2

16 Reviews for Pamela Marches Photography

My husband and I did our engagement shoot with Pamela and her assistant John about a year ago. We were a little nervous about about looking awkward in our photos but they made us feel so comfortable throughout the photo shoot. Right away, we loved them and knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding. And we hadn't even see the pictures yet! They are very professional but also friendly and fun! We had a great time taking pictures at a beautiful spot in Laguna Beach that they recommended. I absolutely love all of our engagement pictures.

They also photographed our wedding this past August and were amazing! Before the ceremony, Pamela photographed the bride/bridesmaids while John took pictures of the groom/groomsmen. All of our pictures were just beautiful. They captured so many special moments throughout the night. Every single photo is amazing! All of our wedding guests raved about our photographers too. They were impressed with their professionalism and their fun personalities.

The day after the wedding, Pamela posted some pictures from the wedding as a bit of a sneak-peak. Eventually we would get DVDs with over 900 pictures (all of which looked amazing!) but getting a few pictures edited and up for everyone to see the next day was exciting!

Pamela and John are truly the best! We will be referring them to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Pat · Married on 03/21/2015

Stunning is the word that comes to mind to describe Pamela Marches photography. The photographs she took of my sons wedding are works of art , and I highly recommend her services. Not only is she very professional, she is such a kind and awesome person. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Pamela and her team, and I am so grateful she was recommended to us.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/03/2014

Pam and John were absolutely amazing! My husband and I tend to avoid the camera at all cost but they made it easy and fun. They are both such sweet people and have a passion for what they do and it shows in everything they do! Our guests still mention how kind, professional and awesome our photographers were and how 'we are going to have so many pictures of them'. I haven't seen all of the photos just yet but the ones I have seen are stunning and I am really excited to see the rest!

If you want a wonderful team that shares their passion by creating everlasting memories and are an absolute blast to work with, look no further! You can't go wrong!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Award

Pamela Marches Photography Pricing

Pamela Marches Photography Price Rates

Pamela Marches Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2359
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Hydrangea Bleu
    Hydrangea Bleu Wedding Florists

I was thrilled with the photos that Pamela took of my flowers! I take some pictures of my own, but of course they are never as good as a pros, and that she is. I can happily recommend her. You will be most pleased that you chose her to memorialize your wedding.

• Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County
    Calligraphy To The Stars | Wedding Invitations Orange County Wedding Invitations

Pamela Marches Photography, one of OC's best! Pamela puts her whole heart into her work. The brides & grooms always look amazing. Her photography captures those intimate & spontaneous moments. Go meet Pamela before you hire any other photographer, you will enjoy her shots for the rest of your life. Karen Jewell Calligraphy To The Stars

• 647 Camino De Los Mares San Clemente, 92673 See on map