THERESA Floral Design

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
THERESA Floral Design is a non-retail design studio with a focus on weddings, special occasions, and corporate events. We have built our reputation on not only our exquisite and creative designs, but also on our ability to understand what makes you and your event special.

Theresa Clower, Owner and Lead Designer, has over fifteen years of professional wedding and event floral design experience. Drawing from her academic background in fine arts, Theresa's unique style brings together a sense of color, texture and form that sets her work apart. Her distinct approach to design incorporates a wide variety of unusual local plant materials whenever possible.

Theresa is a multiple award winner at the prestigious Philadelphia Floral Show, one of the world's premier floral events.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I probably interviewed close to a dozen florists for my 7/24/10 wedding before deciding on Theresa. I felt like she understood exactly what I wanted and was by far one of the most professional vendors I have ever worked with! She really paid attention to my vision and went above and beyond to create beautiful floral arrangements for my day. I received compliments throughout the night from guests on how much they loved the centerpieces. Even the venue's staff said they have never seen prettier flowers at the venue before! She also worked with me to use my mother's collection of glassware as vessels for the flowers which I greatly appreciated. Also, because she is exclusively a floral designer and she doesn't run a floral shop, those overhead costs are not passed on to you and her price is extremely competitive. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married in the Philadelphia area!

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
Services Used: Flowers
Associations I Belong to
THERESA Floral Design is a wedding floral designer from Newark, DE. We service weddings througout the local area, including Delaware, Greater Philadelphia, and Maryland and New Jersey. THERESA Floral Design is a professional wedding floral designer that has been part of the Greater Philadelphia, DE, and MD wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in unique, customized floral decor.
302-455-9595
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards