The Roxy Studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Chelsea
05/11/2012

I met the girls from The Roxy Studio when I shot boudoir photos for my groom's wedding gift. They did such a nice job and made me feel SO pretty! Sam (the owner) did such a great job that we ended up hiring her to do our wedding after having to fire another company and let me tell you --- they ROCKED it! I wish we would have known about them & hired them from the start! I'm really into photography and wanted our photog. to capture the day as a story--not traditional cold/posed snap shots. And they did that --I really can't give them enough praise...they did a fantastic job. Our engagement photos were amazing too and if we ever have a family, I will definitely be calling them again for baby/lifestyle shots! HIRE THEM! THEY WILL DO AN AMAZING JOB!!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1711 Wabash Ave., Terre Haute, IN 47807
BLOG

The Roxy Studio is led by owner and lead photographer, Samantha McGranahan, and consists of a team of handpicked photographers trained with technical savvy and an eye for creativity and personalization. Our specialty lies in capturing you rocking out your wedding day with style and emotion.  Our value lies in building meaningful relationships with our clients so we can design the perfect wedding photography experience just for them.  We have developed many wonderful relationships and captured countless moments that will live forever in print for our clients.   It’s one day of your life that will fly by in the blink of an eye, and when it comes to choosing a photographer to be by your side during those moments, we hope you explore the opportunity to work with us.

In addition to photographing our custom Wedding Collections, The Roxy Studio’s Terre Haute location is home to the premier Boudoir & Pin-Up Photography Studio in the Midwest.   We have designed our studio around the needs of our clients that are seeking a resource for creating beautiful and intimate images.  Whether it’s a sexy groom’s gift for the wedding night, or a bachelorette party for a girl’s night out, The Roxy Studio is here to help you plan the perfect session!

Details
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Proof CD of All Images, ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)