The Queens Bees

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was beyond happy I went with The Queen Bees for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They made me and my girls look so gorgeous. Each artist made sure to ask me how I wanted the bridal party to look. That was a nice touch instead of just asking what the girls want they want to look like. I highly suggest the bride ask for Asha and Jen. They are turned me into an absolutely stunning bride. Thank you two so much! They really listen and take the vision in your head of how you want to look and make it a reality. I couldn't have been more happy with my look that day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
659 Higuera St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
BLOG

bee lovely. bee unforgettable. bee-You-tiful. be the Queen Bee.

Beauty Concierge

Hair, Makeup, Lashes and Permanent Makeup

Beauty Concierge

Hair, Makeup, Lashes and Permanent Makeup

The Bees are a collective group of artists, not just of hair and makeup, but of all kinds of art, however  Hair and Makeup is our thing... We could give a list of our credentials and tout our talents, but that would be boring... Take a peek at our photos. they will tell you the story....

We have touched hundreds of glowing brides...the word about our company has spread like wildfire, as our happy clients and vendors recommend us.   We can not wait to wield our tool belt (in this case our brush belt) to bring our Queens visions to life.  We have tricks, lots of them, you will swoon over our makeup collection, yes it has made grown women become giddy.

Our focus is the client in our chair, and at that moment we are in our realm, creating beauty on the canvas in front of us, the skin, the hair, the eyes, those lips..... ohhh, the possibilities are endless. Our work can be seen on countless blogs every year!  Your photos are etched in time, our team takes tremendous pride in being a part of capturing a look that totally reflects your style, your beauty in person as well as in photos.

The Bees are hand picked, only the best for our clients. Our  artist members have many years experience and are true artists.  We pride ourself on talent and customer service and would be honored to be part of your special day. For us to be commissioned for your wedding, is the equivalent of Picasso being asked to do the Mona Lisa.  We are passionate about your day, your vision.  To be chosen to do your wedding is a compliment. To be asked to be a part of such an important day of your life is an honor and we take it to heart.

It is our desire to have you, bee lovely, bee unforgettable, bee-YOU-tiful,  be the Queen bee.

Take his breath away.

We look forward to talking to you soon!

The Bees

(805) 550-2365

+/- read less
Details
Services: Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, On-Site Service, Salon, Tanning
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Hair Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin Treatment, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Hair Removal: Tweezing, Waxing