Taylored Photo Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not be happier with our wedding pictures taken by McKenzi. We were only looking for a "short but sweet" photography session to capture a few pictures of our small in-suite Vegas ceremony. She was more than happy to work with us and delivered above and beyond our expectations. She truly captured everything that made our ceremony unique and special to us, including our guests, my grandparents watching us on Facetime, our silly hallway antics, the infamous cupcakes and of course the Canadian Club Whisky. The pictures came out fantastic and I would recommend her to anyone for any wedding, big or small!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Las Vegas, NV 89139
BLOG

Capturing Life and Creating Memories

I am a photographer who loves living a fun and adventurous life AND capturing yours! My services include photography in the Southwest region mainly Las Vegas, NV and Southern California. Don't let my region limit you though, I'm always looking for an adventure and travel opportunities!

I invite you to check out my ... read more

I invite you to check out my website! From there you'll see my portfolio and get an idea of my recent weddings from my blog!

+/- read less