T.J. Salsman Photography |Wine Country Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

During a celebratory birthday trip to Napa, my husband surprised me with the best gift of all- a session with TJ Salsman Photography! Being a professional photographer myself, I have long been in love with his natural posing, gorgeous use of light & the way that he effortlessly captures pure love. He was prompt & responsive which made booking a breeze and when we arrived at our session it was like hanging out with an old friend. We had a fabulous time laughing and playing and just spending some time enjoying a wine country sunset. Then we got our images back. My jaw dropped and tears of joy streamed down my face. Those moments laughing with my husband and leaning on his shoulder during a gorgeous sunset... they were all there. Many where I didn't even know that TJ was shooting. He captured us. Just as we are. I knew that he was talented, highly sought after & pretty much a photography legend. But nothing could have prepared me for the final product which literally took my breath away. Friends come over and usually the first thing that they comment on is the giant TJ Salsman print on the wall. If you are looking for a photographer please don't waste your time looking any further. You have found him. He is worth every cent and more and will treat you like family. He is the one that us photographers trust with our cherished memories and time. Book with TJ Salsman Photography now... thank me later.

Services Used: Photography

NAPA VALLEY WEDDING AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

The important thing is not the camera but the eye.    - Alfred Eisenstaedt

NAPA VALLEY WEDDING AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER

The important thing is not the camera but the eye.    - Alfred Eisenstaedt

Thank you for visiting my WeddingWire site and for your interest in my photography. I have 18 years experience as an award-winning photojournalist and consider myself a documentary-style photographer. I hope that you see a unique style in my photography-- as I strive to offer up a fresh, honest, and creative perspective. Ultimately it's the moments of your wedding day... the subtle and not so subtle that you'll look back. I'm not your traditional wedding photographer. I have a thoughtful and creative approach, always looking for an artistic way to tell the story of your wedding day. I excel at all aspects of wedding photography and provide timely, quality service after your wedding. My philosophy to photography is simple--be present and capture the true beauty of every day life.  My style is best described as natural light  journalistic mixed with elegant, stylized portraiture. I limit the number of posed and staged photographs and try instead to highlight the laughter, tears, and passion that you and your guests will be feeling without me intruding or heavy involvement. I bring a fun, personable, and calm energy to your wedding day. Always present, but never intrusive. My photography appeals to those who are looking for something just a little unexpected... a little unique, and a lot special. Please visit  T.J. Salsman Photography for more specific information on rates and packages.

cheers!

T.J.

"In photography, just as in life, some of the most beautiful things happen when you least expect it." - me

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
T.J. Salsman Photography |Wine Country Wedding Photography is a wedding photographer from Napa Valley. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Sonoma, and San Francisco. T.J. Salsman Photography |Wine Country Wedding Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Napa Valley wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in documentary and photojournalism style wedding photography, elopements, wine country weddings, engagements, Sonoma weddings.