Swank Photo Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stacy did an excellent job photographing my wedding. She put together an amazing package complete with engagement portraits and unlimited time the day of my wedding. I was able to keep a high resolution cd of the photos after the wedding and upgraded to an art book style album for a reasonable price. She captures images in a photo-journalism style, so she photographs you getting ready, and other personal moments. She did a great job and I'm very happy with my wedding portraits.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
118 Wiltshire Drive, Clayton, NC 27527
BLOG

As seen on the cover of Southern Bride & Groom magazine

Your wedding day is art in motion; love and emotion unfolding. Friends and family celebrating. A sacred and sentimental day. Your day is our most important day. Are you going to trust anyone to take your pictures are or are you going to engage an artist whose medium happens to be a camera? If your images as art are what you desire and each page of your album can stand alone and tell a story, we look forward to hearing from you.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)