Sugarcastles

Sugarcastles

Penngrove, CA 94951 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Dietary options: Organic
Health license: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1997
Additional Services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tastings
Dietary Accommodations: Organic
Customary Cakes:
Health Dept. License
Tastings: Wedding clients are offered a complimentary personal tasting. This includes 3 to 4 different cakes and filings. Everything is prepared fresh per your request. I do not freeze cakes with the anticipation to use them for later tastings.
Tasting Hours: My hours are extremely flexible. I can meet clients for tastings during the week, late afternoons while evenings usually work best. If my schedule allows I can make time on the weekend as well. Its best to let me know what works for you so I can tell you what I have available.
Pricing Type: My cakes are priced per serving. Buttercream, fondant and the amount of detail are factors.
Price includes top tier: My price does include the top tier. I want you to serve it to your guests at your reception. I offer my wedding clients a 'gift' of a complimentary top tier. When your ready to celebrate, it can be 6 months or a year or two after wards. I have even had clients use it as an 'upgrade' for their baby shower cake. Please give me some notice when you plan on receiving your complimentary cake.
Custom / Pre-designed Of course! Everything I do is custom. Its great to work from a picture that you like. Its also helpful for me to see pictures you don't like. I want to be sure your cake is what YOU want. I will listen to you.
Special Ingredients: I buy as much organic as I can. I purchase fresh fruit from local vendors here in Sonoma county.
Cake Preparation: Its great to have notice. Most wedding cakes are booked 3-6 months in advance. If your idea is to have sugar flowers or custom sugared items, notice is a must. These items require time to dry. Although, a last minute call is not uncommon.
Orders per weekend: That's hard to say. I determine the number of events I book for a particular weekend depending upon the amount of detail involved. I do not over-book myself. I deliver and set up each of my cakes myself so I need to allow myself that time as well.
Works with florist: I will work with brides florist for their wedding cake. Often I will go to their florist the day prior to their wedding to pick up the cake flowers. It is my responsibility to decorate your cake. Its easier to have the flowers with me when I am delivering and setting up your cake, sometimes my schedule is different than your florists and we are on site at different times.
Cake Accessory Rentals: I have round and square silver cake platters that are available for your display. They require a deposit that is fully refunded when the platter is returned clean, not damaged and with-in three days after your event.
Delivery: I do not charge for deliveries in Sonoma county. Delivery fees vary depending upon locations.
707-794-9853
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards