Sound Expression- Monte Slaver Wedding Specialist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Monte is great to work with. He took care of everything for our daughter's reception. I didn't have to worry about any of the programming. What a nice relief with so many other details to have to take care of. He is very professional and personable. I would highly recommend Monte for your next event!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Plano, TX 75023

We have one simple goal for your wedding celebration...to bring out the best in you.  We do this by listening to YOUR dreams and YOUR wishes. We will provide the guidance you need, the tools you need, and the atmosphere you desire. We provide a detailed planner designed to help you create the environment you desire.

... read more

Professionalism...Consistency...Preparation...Flexibility

These words describe DJ Monte Slaver. Monte is new to Wedding Wire, but he has DJ'd hundreds of weddings in the Dallas area.

Your wedding is not the place to cut corners and take a risk.  The music, special moments and dancing are the most important things you and your guests will remember long after the party is over. When it is all said and done, you want the peace of mind knowing your day went exactly as you imagined.

I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and hear about the environment you wish to create. You pick the place...I'll buy the drink. Contact me by phone at 972-746-6663 or e-mail at dj@monteslaver.com

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance