Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

We plan weddings and events at our amazing historic farmhouse, circa 1921, in beautiful North Georgia. It's the perfect place for a delightful, down-home Southern celebration!

At Simple Gatherings our goal is to ensure that you enjoy your celebration in a way that makes it the day of your dreams, all at a price you can afford. Our Coordinators consult with you one-on-one to create a one-of-a-kind event that will make you feel like all your wishes have come true. Our beautiful property, Four Oaks Manor, will make you feel right at home; whether you're lounging in the front porch swing or standing on the altar saying your "I do's". Please, look around our site and see what Simple Gatherings can do to help make your wedding or celebration unforgettable!

Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor offers you many wonderful services to create an event tailored to suit your style and tastes. We specialize in planning wedding ceremonies and receptions but also offer great rental packages for everything from family reunions to just a peaceful getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. Our uniquely Southern property can add an air of tradition and hospitality to any celebration! Please take a look at some of the great services we can provide for YOU!

At Simple Gatherings, our number one specialty is planning the wedding of your dreams. Our passionate and creative Coordinators are here to consult with the bride one-on-one to give her a beautiful wedding that fulfills her every wish. Below you will find descriptions of some of the excellent options available to make your special day, truly one-of-a-kind.

After you've tied the knot, it'll be time to unwind and that happens to be one of our specialties! Whether you want a sophisticated fine dining experience, or a traditional backyard BBQ, Four Oaks Manor's magical atmosphere and pleasant service will meet your needs. Take a look at the many options you have to create a once in a lifetime celebration!

You can reach us at 770-614-7328 or email randy@simple-gatherings.net

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Four Oaks Manor was a wonderful find for my wedding venue. I always envisioned an outdoor garden wedding that through planning transformed into a fun summer evening wedding surrounded by lush greenery. Their staff was excellent in assisting with the planning process. I was planning the wedding from Rome, GA and they were always able to provide evening appointments so that my mother, fiancé, and I could attend them easily. The only thing I was not able to attend was the tasting due to work, but I had family members attend their tastings, and on the wedding day I was very impressed with the food. They make the day of the wedding a breeze. We were able to drop off the decor, favors, and such a few days before the wedding and they handled all of the set up, including putting up tents for the rain on our wedding day. It was so nice not to have to decorate, but to be able to enjoy the wedding day and admire the details. It was exactly what I wanted in a wedding venue. They made it simple to plan with vendor recommendations, planning meetings, and handled everything the day of. We are still getting compliments about our wedding. The setting was wonderful, guests were able to roam between the carriage house and tents and outdoor paths. I would highly recommend Four Oaks Manor because it made being the bride easier.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Private User
Associations I Belong to
Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor is a wedding Venue from Atlanta GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Georgia, Gwinnett, and Buford. Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Atlanta GA wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Outdoor Weddings
770-614-7328
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7