Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our reception in the Milwaukee Ballroom at the Sheraton. I can honestly say that everything went perfectly with the reception. We opted to offer our guests plated meals, as well as a cocktail hour while the wedding party was taking photos. The food was delicious (we offered prime rib or chicken marsala). It was also nice to have beer, wine, and soda free to our guests all night which was built in to the package we selected (still affordable for us too).

The room was set up exactly how I wanted and looked beautiful. I wanted a fairly formal room set up, and it was great to have the linens and chair covers also built in to the package. It was also so easy to find linens and sashes that matched my colors since the Sheraton works with a vendor that offers everything conceivable. We had a couple of choices for the room set up and Joe and his team worked with us to get exactly what we wanted.

Joe, the Catering Sales Manager, was always professional, organized, and offered wonderful suggestions. He was extremely responsive when I had questions, concerns, or needed help with something. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and his team. My husband and I have heard only positive feedback from our family and friends about the food and staff that worked at our wedding. I highly recommend looking in to the Brookfield Sheraton.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
375 South Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005

You Don't Just Stay Here, You Belong!

Weddings are better when shared

Weddings are better when shared

Your wedding is a time to express the love you feel, join your hearts and celebrate with family and friends. Creating a lifelong memory for you and your guests is our goal. After all, this is a day of lasting memories. From the first yes to the final I do, we will help you every step of the way.  We have an on-site wedding coordinator to help you will all of your hotel needs and is there on the day of your event!

The Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel is conveniently located minutes from downtown Milwaukee off of Interstate 94. The Brookfield area of Milwaukee offers the ideal location for your wedding. Brookfield Square Mall, hosting more than one hundred varied stores, is adjacent to our hotel, and a wide array of local restaurants and clubs are all within a five minute drive. Milwaukee International Airport (MKE) is twenty minutes away, and complimentary shuttle service is provided.

After your wedding, relax in our wonderful Sweet Sleeper Beds in every room.  We also feature and indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool.  For both on-site and off-site wedding receptions, we can creat a block of rooms for your out-of-town guests!  Come take a look because with the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield, you don't just stay here, You Belong!

If you would like to schedule a personal tour please call 262-364-1005 or darcy.sallis@sheratonmke.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
You couldn't ask for a better event venue! Great location, wonderful amenities, and a staff of fantastic event professionals. From the friendly and efficient banquet service to the caring personal touch that you feel when you work with the catering manager, Lindsay....it's top-notch all the way!
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel is a wedding venue from Brookfield, WI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Wisconsin. Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Brookfield wedding industry for 43 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies and receptions