Sharyn Frenkel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharyn of Sharyn Frenkel Photography was simply a dream to work with from the first time we met to the last hour of my wedding day. She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth and creative individuals I have ever met. Sharyn took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She made me and my fiancé feel completely relaxed and at ease during the engagement shoot and had many tremendous ideas to make our photos appear candid and super special. On our wedding day Sharyn and AWESOME second shooter Stephanie, caught all of the special moments. Because of them, I can physically look back on my big day and remember all of it for the rest of my life. I have nothing but positive things to say about Sharyn and Stephanie and I plan on hiring them in the future for other smaller photo shoots!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Hatboro, PA 19040
BLOG

What's your love story?

I love creating art. I also love photographing love.

I want to not only capture the moments that you will cherish forever, but make those memories pieces of art that will live on long after your wedding day has passed.

I love creating art. I also love photographing love.

I strive to set myself apart from the rest by creating unique, one-of-a-kind imaginary that tells a story. I consider myself an artist, and a photojournalist: My assignment just happens to be your wedding day.

So, if you like what you see and want to set up a time to meet me, shoot me an e-mail, and we’ll meet up.

Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to meeting you!

Please visit: www.sharynfrenkelphotography.com to see more. +/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Sharyn and Gary from Sharyn Frenkel Photography are outstanding wedding professionals with an amazing ability to capture the moments and events of a wedding celebration without disturbing the flow. They both are extremely talented photographers and such a pleasure to work with. We are happy to endorse Sharyn Frenkel Photography and advise anyone in search of outstanding photo for their upcoming wedding to visit their website, and blog.
PROS I KNOW (81)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)