Sharyn Frenkel Photography

Sharyn Frenkel Photography

What's your love story?

Hatboro, PA 19040 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

I love creating art. I also love photographing love.

I want to not only capture the moments that you will cherish forever, but make those memories pieces of art that will live on long after your wedding day has passed.

I strive to set myself apart from the rest by creating unique, one-of-a-kind imaginary that tells a story. I consider myself an artist, and a photojournalist: My assignment just happens to be your wedding day.

So, if you like what you see and want to set up a time to meet me, shoot me an e-mail, and we’ll meet up.

Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to meeting you!

Please visit: www.sharynfrenkelphotography.com to see more.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sharyn was absolutely wonderful! Her photos are not only breathtaking but she's a pleasure to work with as well! I really love how she captured every single detail that went into our special day and the incredible candids of our guests- through Sharyn's photos I'm happy to say that I will be able to relive my wedding for years to come! I highly recommend Sharyn to be your photographer for your next event!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Sharyn and Gary from Sharyn Frenkel Photography are outstanding wedding professionals with an amazing ability to capture the moments and events of a wedding celebration without disturbing the flow. They both are extremely talented photographers and such a pleasure to work with. We are happy to endorse Sharyn Frenkel Photography and advise anyone in search of outstanding photo for their upcoming wedding to visit their website, and blog.
Associations I Belong to
215-530-5001
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards