Sharyn Frenkel Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sharyn of Sharyn Frenkel Photography was simply a dream to work with from the first time we met to the last hour of my wedding day. She is one of the sweetest, most down to earth and creative individuals I have ever met. Sharyn took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She made me and my fiancé feel completely relaxed and at ease during the engagement shoot and had many tremendous ideas to make our photos appear candid and super special. On our wedding day Sharyn and AWESOME second shooter Stephanie, caught all of the special moments. Because of them, I can physically look back on my big day and remember all of it for the rest of my life. I have nothing but positive things to say about Sharyn and Stephanie and I plan on hiring them in the future for other smaller photo shoots!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Hatboro, PA 19040
BLOG

What's your love story?

We hold an incredible passion for life, love, and documenting the emotional moments that add meaning to our lives. Our approach to photography is natural and relationship-oriented; we love to get to know our clients long before putting them in front of the lens. Our focus is on you. Our goals are to create a special vision together with you, and immortalize the bonds, emotions, and moments that can’t be re-lived or replaced. Beautiful photographs are emotional moments frozen in time for you to remember and revisit with family, friends, or a quiet moment alone - and we strive to create unique, one-of-a kind imagery that will be cherished for generations. Congratulations on your engagement. We look forward to chatting with you!

Please visit: www.sharynfrenkelphotography.com to see more.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2008
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (13)
Sharyn and Gary from Sharyn Frenkel Photography are outstanding wedding professionals with an amazing ability to capture the moments and events of a wedding celebration without disturbing the flow. They both are extremely talented photographers and such a pleasure to work with. We are happy to endorse Sharyn Frenkel Photography and advise anyone in search of outstanding photo for their upcoming wedding to visit their website, and blog.
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)