Scheme Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Working with Scheme Events was one of the best decisions I made! We started working with Tara about six months prior to our destination wedding in Vegas and from day one she was totally and completely on top of it. I'm a very detailed oriented person and she was a fantastic match. Not only does Scheme know and work with all of the top vendors in Vegas, but they take the time to select the perfect vendors to deliver on your personal vision. Tara was also incredibly personable, funny, calming and just a pleasure to be around. We could not be happier with the end product - our wedding was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and we owe it all to Tara/Scheme. Even some last minute requests for blankets (it was an unusually cool day in Vegas) the morning of my wedding and then shifting some details around at the actual wedding were met with a "happy to do" attitude. We would recommend Tara and Scheme Events to anyone and everyone. Especially the discerning/type-A/particular bride. :) They were truly the best.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2510 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway, Suite 220, Las Vegas, NV 89052
BLOG

Wedding Design and Coordination

We at Scheme Events are a trio of talented Las Vegas wedding and event planners. Our goal is to bring a contemporary sense of style and design to weddings and events. We find inspiration in everything from rustic hanging bistro lights to an avant-garde ballroom; a succulent desert experience to a glamorous Gatsby soiree; custom crafted backdrop s to a lace antique gown. We listen to your wants and needs to design a personalized event. The three of us want to create a lasting friendship with you that extends beyond the planning process.

Please contact us for a complimentary consultation.

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (88)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Scheme Events is a wedding planning and design company from Las Vegas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Henderson, Las Vegas, and Summerlin. Scheme Events is a professional wedding planning and design company that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding planning, design and coordination