Sand Castle Caterers

Sand Castle Caterers

Franklin Square, NY
516.354.7263   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I LOVED our venue and everyone at Sand Castle. From the moment we toured the facility with Loula, to working out the details with Mohamed, and then being cared for by Lukas and Joanna on the day of, we were always in great hands! They made me feel at ease about the whole day during the planning process and if I asked for something to be moved or to be done on the day of, Lukas made sure it was done right away, I never had to ask twice. Exceptional service!

I knew that we had chosen the right venue when my guests kept telling me how good the food was and how full they were throughout the night. They were all so happy and I knew it was because of everyone at Sand Castle. Having been to so many weddings around Long Island, Sand Castle offers some unique elements to keep their guests happy and entertained. From the chilled seafood boat (its as large as a real boat, for real!), martini bar, to the grand entrance at the reception, there's a fun element to it all. We wanted our day to be fun, and Sand Castle was able to provide that for us and our guests.

Now I just need one of my friends to get married there so that I can actually enjoy it as a guest and see it from their point of view!! Can someone invite me to their wedding please? :D

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue