95 Reviews for Sand Castle Caterers

Parking (10)
Wheelchair Access (10)
Lighting/Sound (7)
Event Planning (6)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
In-House Bar (3)
House Wine (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Shuttle (1)
95 Sand Castle Caterers Reviews

mike was exceent he took of of us from start to finish . The staff was all on their A game

Profile Picture preeya, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

OMG! We just had our wedding three days ago and we have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our wedding that it was the best they've been to and full of surprises and they could not get over the abundance of food and fun! The Maitre'd and attendants were incredibly amazing. Even our guests said how the staff service was superb. Loula and Moe took care of everything for us in the planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly. We are beyond happy that Sand Castle helped create the wedding of our dreams and much more. I never thought I could have a wedding reception as nice as this one. It was just WOW! From the martini bar with signature drinks, to grand entrance and everything in between, we amazed each and every guest. I'm still in awe of what a great cocktail hour and reception it was. And the vienesse dessert tables-- perfect way to end the night! Thank you to everyone who helped make our day as perfect as it can be! And shout out to Joanna for doing my bustle in under a minute where it would've taken my maid of honors about 10 minutes! LOL

Profile Picture Angela, 5/11/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Valet, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Champagne Toast

Start the process early and exore all options for your special day. The Sand Castle was an amazing venue to work with. My guests, my fiance and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our overall experience. Moe, Loula, Amanda and Joe were super.

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding Sunday April 15, 2018 and we are still overwhelmed the absolute best. Our guest are still sending us video and pics . Moe, Jamie, Loula, Joe and the entire staff we can’t thank you enough. We went beyond what we could imagine. The food, desserts - martini bar oh my god. The venue is beautiful so classy, Thank you Sand Castle you guys Rock!!! I can’t even explain our wedding was the BEST ever. I’m so sad it’s over I need a do over. Thanks again

Profile Picture Vernita, 4/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Uncovered Outdoor, Valet

We would like to thank Moe, Will, Jamie and the entire staff at Sand Castle for their exceptional service at our Wedding in October. They were extremely accomodating and made sure everything went smoothly from the moment we went to visit the venue up until our big day. We received so many compliments from the food/dessert served during cocktail hour, reception, and vienesse hour. We're hoping to attend a wedding there as a guest to enjoy the food. Thank You!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked our wedding at Sand Castle for September 2017. The service we've received so far has been amazing and professional. We instantly fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We cannot wait for our wedding day to arrive.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just like that it’s been five months since our amazing wedding (July 28, 2017). I’ve been trying to find all the right things to say because I’m still speechless because our wedding was everything we have ever wanted and more.
We cannot say enough great things about Sand Castle. From the minute we walked into the venue and met with Loula it felt meant to be. Loula made sure to make our planning process smooth and easy, she answered our hundredths of questions and was very informative. Mohamed (Moe) is the BEST of the best. He went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted was incorporated into the wedding. We had two ice sculptures (we were so undecided on one) shout out to him for making that happen.
The day of the wedding Sand Castle exceed our expectations. My team for the night was amazing. Huge THANK YOU to these awesome Maitred’s (Lukas, Joe) and Bridal Attendants (Joanna , Ricky). Joanna is a jack of all traits, from sewing the train of my dress to sewing my garter, making sure I ate and tending to my every need, she’s the bomb!
From the service, hospitality room (started earlier than scheduled), decor, food (cocktail hour, seafood boat, 7main courses), drinks (martini bar, three signature drinks) and dessert hour (12 dessert tables, chocolate fountain and more) my wedding is still talked about to this day. Trust me you will make the right decision picking Sand Castle to make your dream wedding reality. I highly recommend Sand Castle to anyone looking to
Special thanks to Moe for making sure my family got back to the hotel safely.
Thank you to the best VENUE in Long Island!!

Profile Picture Erica , 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience was exceptional all of my needs were met. The food was outstanding all of my guest said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you very much for making my dreams come live. July 16 2017. Mr and Mrs Schultz.

Profile Picture Simone, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

If your looking to have your wedding just somewhere then keep looking, BUT if you want your wedding to be somewhere AMAZING well then my friend you HAVE to go see Loula, Moe and the entire Sand Castle Staff!
Simple put, the service and food was unbelievable!! Coming from a family who owns multiple restaurants on Long Island we know food! The filet migon is by far the best I've ever had at a catering hall by far, and most of our guest said the same.
Their service and attentiveness of the entire staff was simply unremarkable. They all were truly hospitable and professional and go way above and beyond! Joe and Lucas rock!!
The "stressful" process of planing a wedding is completely taken away the minute you sit with Loula and or Moe! They make the process fun and enjoyable.
So if you want your guest's to message or call you two weeks after your wedding to say that the food, ambiance, cocktail hour AND a half, Viennese hour, drinks, service was the best they have been to and better than their wedding then call the Sand Castle Rignt Now!!!!

Profile Picture Gerardo, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My daughter's wedding was a fairy tale thanks to Mohammed and the Sand's Castle Crew
Awesome crew

Profile Picture Carlyne, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

WOW... What can I say I had my wedding here on 06/07/2017 and the attention to detail was off the charts. The food and decor were impeccable. The professionalism was exceptional from viewing the venue to my wedding day. I truly felt like a queen on my special day. I have to say I was truly pleased and till this day my guests are raving about how beautiful my wedding was, how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. It is one of the BEST wedding that have ever attended. My guest had the option of taking leftovers home which was a great idea because the food will not go to waste ( I never attended a wedding reception that offered me that) . The funny thing is Sand Castle was not our original venue I had book another local venue (which I loved) but when thing went south and that was my cue to go . So, I asked my husband if we can look at another venue and Sand Castle was on top of my list. Boy oh boy my husband and I were very pleased. From the minute we step inside I fell in love with the space, Will, Loula and Staff were great. I can't forget about Mohamed he is SUPERB he made sure we had everything in order and was set for the day. He is very nice and pleasant whatever I requested he made sure he was able to deliver it without a doubt. Most importantly, I felt stress free with my wedding and I have the Sand Castle team to thank for that. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Sand Castle. It was worth every penny and it will always remain #1 in my book. Thanks Again Sand Castle

You guys rock,
Mr. & Mrs. Narcisse

Profile Picture Christina , 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I just booked my wedding at the sand castle for April 2017!!! It was the first place I looked and I really didn't want to go anywhere else. I worked with Will and he took so much time giving us a tour of the place and explaining every detail. The venue is so beautiful and you can't beat the service you receive there. I can't wait til my wedding day!!

Profile Picture User5542381, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't thank Jamie and Mohammed enough for making our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives. Everything from planning, to the flowers and food was beyond amazing. Our friends can't stop raving about how amazing the food was!! You truly went above and beyond in making my dream wedding a reality. For any bride looking for a venue, I highly encourage you to choose the Sand Castle!!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just booked my wedding on 9/26/2016 with sand castle. From the tour with Will, who is nothing short of exceptional. He is knowledgeable, understanding, extremely pleasant and the list goes on and on. The venue is absolutely beautiful!!! I left Sand castle knowing that I can have my perfect wedding! I did not want to look anywhere else.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Our wedding was fabulous!! It looked like a million bucks. Our guests throughly enjoyed themselves. Me & my husband wish we could do this day all over again. Quite a few of our guests said it's the best wedding they have been to!

Profile Picture Yasmeen , 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Booking them was the best decision we made.
The whole wedding was seamless, they made everything perfect.
They were able to convey every idea I came up with.
Their whole staff was incredible.
Mohamed is the BEST, you can't get any better!
We absolutely loved everyone there and everything.
Our wedding was perfect because of them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Excellent staff, attentive to ones needs, and always willing to try to figure out a way to say Yes to all what you want, best part your the main attraction the day of 1 wedding at a time Love it Love it.

Profile Picture User4568707, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I truly don't even know where to start when I want to talk about Sand Castle. I think of my wedding day and that beautiful place we celebrated our reception and I instantly smile. There are only good things to say about SC. From the minute my husband and I walked into SC we knew it was the place to book. We met with Loula, and we knew we were in good hands! We were so excited! When that day came, every detail, every single thing we wanted and worked so hard to envision... Came to life. I did not have to worry about a thing. SC is without a doubt the BEST venue to have your celebration. Everyone is still raving about our beautiful wedding....From the maitre D's, to the bridal attendants, to the servers who were fabulous! The amount of delicious food, us Italians can eat! lol The place and grounds itself are just stunning! Everything was just perfect and we are forever grateful to all that were involved in making that day as wonderful as it was. I am hoping someone I know books a party there just so I can go back and be at that special place LOL. To future brides, go check out SC. You will be blown away!!

Profile Picture Melissa , 7/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

There arent enough stars here for the absolutely outstanding service, quality, etc etc etc that the Sand Castle provided for my wedding on 7/2/16. From day 1 of planning they made my experience absolutely easy, stressfree & pleasant. Mohamed went beyond above the call of duty to make my wedding day amazing. He is such a delight to work with, truly cares about his clients..you dont find that experience many other places. The Sand Castle is the most underrated gem of a wedding venue that people need to know about. The food superceeded expectation, as well as the service from all involved in the day. The viennese hour will be talked about for years to come, i was blown away by how amazing of a job they did. & the to go food they wrapped up for us will feed us dinner for a month. There are nt enough words to say about how much i appreciate & loved having my wedding there. It was by far the best. You would be a fool to look elsewhere to book your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

If you want a hassle free wedding this is the place you're looking for. I've been to at least 5 wedding venues and this stands out coz all you need is a photographer and a DJ-that's all! Big ballroom space. Ceremony grounds and decor are beautiful. Red carpet entrance for guests is unique. The Cocktail area is gorgeous. I heard the food is great and dessert presentation is like no other. Contact Loula coz she's amazing: very accommodating, thorough in explaining, responds quickly and easy to work with. Bride, all you need to do is just show up with the bouquet --that's it! Their tall manzanita tree with crystals centerpiece is part of their package- so no need to spend thousands on flowers. I am looking forward to book this place soon! A❤️P

Profile Picture User5198288, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing!! staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. The food, drinks and overall experience was indescribable.

Profile Picture Martina, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Sand Castle was the first reception venue we saw last August. Loula greeted us with a smile and treated us to mimosas while she showed us around. She even met with us an hour earlier than our appointment. I love the fact that her office has a big screen where she showed us the calendar. She also used it to show photos of previous events at the venue and it gave us a feel of how they cater. The Imperial menu they offered us was top notch. The selection was big so it catered to everyone who would want seafood, meat, veggies etc. I love that they have recommended cake vendor because we didn't have to go searching! They were flexible with their payment plans and we were even able to negotiate the price down! Loula was awesome! They even had a white party for couples who booked with them to showcase their recommended vendors - we didn't book with all their recommended vendors but i'm sure brides who did were relieved they did.

The follow up meetings were done with Moe and boy did he make it all easy for us. He gave us a checklist of things to bring to make sure we didn't forget a thing for our reception, the logistics and the team who'll take care of us. On the day of the wedding, he made sure that we weren't hungry. Our food was waiting for us at the bridal suite - pretty sweet!

We checked other venues to compare but Sand Castle pretty much set the bar (the other one was very small for what we have planned and the other location had two other banquet halls which means bumping into other guests we didn't know). We're so glad we booked with them because my friends and family are still talking about it 3 weeks after our wedding has happened! No one left with an empty stomach and we even got to take the 'doggie bags' home! I hope some of our friends book this venue too so we can relive our wedding memories!

Profile Picture Princess, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Impeccable is the word that comes to mind as I write this review for Sand Castle. We used them for our wedding and I cannot even begin to describe how amazing they were. From start to finish, 100% professional, accommodating, fantastic, amazing!!!! The planning process as all brides know, is very tedious and stressful, but Sand Castle takes the pressure off and helps you execute everything with precision. Loula is the first person you meet with once you book the hall, she is so friendly and so helpful with recommending vendors, timelines, etc. Mohammed is the director of operations and you deal with him the last 6 weeks when all the last minute details need to be done. He was also so helpful, informative, and simply amazing when it came to the seating cards, favors, photo booth props, etc. I was able to drop everything off and the staff took care of EVERYTHING when it came to setting up the hall. It looked AMAZING when we got there the day of.
The bridal attendants, Maitre-dees, and Mohammed were so on top of everything on the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a single thing besides having the best night of our lives. They made sure all our guests were accommodated with drinks, food, etc. My bridal attendants were UNBELIEVABLE - anything my husband and I wanted, we had. Drinks, food, help with my dress, anything and I mean anything, they helped us with! They made sure we didnt have to want or need for anything, one drink was finished and they were right there with another one! The night went off without a glitch thanks to the absolutely flawless staff at Sand Castle. Lets talk about the food - the food was the best I have ever had at a wedding! The dinner food was also amazing, 7 different options! Sand Castle provided us with the wedding of our dreams!!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Shuttle, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up

This venue was perfect! people would not stop talking about my wedding! Many are saying the best they have been to in years! This venue is stunning on the inside and the outside. It rained on my wedding day and the ceremony was indoors in the upper atrium, it didn't even matter because the space made it feel as if it was outdoors. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful they were ready to help with anything we needed. The food was phenomenal! We were even aloud seconds of another choice! The centerpieces were provided and were stunning! The Sand Castle made my dreams come true and was very hassle - free. You have nothing to worry about if your wedding is here because there is no way it can go anything but perfect!

Profile Picture User5329035, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens