Sand Castle Caterers Reviews

100 | Franklin Square, NY

100 Reviews for Sand Castle Caterers

100 Sand Castle Caterers Reviews

Nkosane · Married on 09/09/2018

Sand Castle created the "Circle of Love" theme for our wedding, and it was amazing. Even though it rained, Sand Castle recreated our outdoor garden theme, and brought it inside because of the rain. The Imperial wedding menu comes with seven wonderful entrees. Every food course on the menu was amazing, and the staff was warm, loving, and amazing as well. This was one of the best days of my life. Working with Lola Argyris, Mohamed Kessba, and Dina Vlamakis was an amazing and great experience. The warmest, and professional people you could ever ask for to be in charge over your wedding, at the venue. Making Sand Castle our venue choice for our wedding, turned out to be the "RIGHT" choice/decision we could have ever made!!!!!!!!! #ilovesandcastle #shesfinallycurtis

Sand Castle Caterers 1
    Sand Castle Caterers 8
    Sand Castle Caterers 9
    Sand Castle Caterers 10

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Sand Castle is truly one of the best venues I have ever been to!!! My husband and I recently got married on August 25, 2018 and we chose Sand Castle as our venue. I can not explain how deeply happy we were that we chose them, I have not even one negative thing to say about them, they are just amazing. They went over and beyond to make our day extremely special. They even put the sugar flowers, that my sister and I made, on our wedding cake for us..and they did it perfectly!! A wedding can be extremely stressful with all the planning and obsessing to get everything perfect, but having Sand Castle as our venue took off so much stress, we are extremely thankful. They took care of anything and everything we wanted, when we had an idea they made it a reality - even better than we could have imagined it! I URGE you to check them out if you are getting married, you will not be disappointed. Dina, Mohamed, and Will are just some of the amazing team they have at Sand Castle working to make your day the most unforgettable, beautiful, blissful day you can truly ever imagine. Even the day of the wedding we had an amazing team, Lucas, Joe my bridal attendant Janin, and all of the amazing waiters all working together to make the day smooth and perfect. Sand Castle also has so much to offer, we used their beautiful centerpieces, added on the unique martini bar (that comes from above the ceiling) with our signature drinks that Sand Castle helped us with, took advantage of the discounted Rolls Royce price they offer to take you anywhere you want for the whole day of the wedding, and we worked with them to create a perfect cocktail hour! All of our guests still can not stop raving about how special that day was. I can go on and on about this venue, because I was truly blown away with their kindness, care, and perfection!! We are so happy we chose Sand Castle for our wedding! <3

Leana · Married on 08/05/2018

My husband and I just got married at The Sand Castle on August 5th, 2018 and we can not even describe the wonderful and amazing experience we had. We even say now that we miss it and would do it all over again with the sand castle. Once we stepped in the beautiful venue last June we knew right away that this was the place for us. Loula, Mohamed, and our florist at the sand castle Maria were so so great to work with, they truly felt like family. They really made every effort to make our dream wedding come true. It was all perfect and straight out of a fairytale!! The service was superb and all the staff were very organized, detailed, coordinated, and accommodated all our needs. Maria the sand castle's florist did such an incredible job with our decorations (center pieces, chuppa, menus, table cloths, and chairs) it was so beautiful and very detail oriented, she really took what I have always imagined and created a fairytale garden in which we got married. The food was also sooo amazing and we loved that it was family style, our guests were even able to take their food to go for the next day. I want to thank the sand castle venue especially Loula, Mohammad,Maria and our bridal assistants Patti and Ricky from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work, effort, and care to create our fairy tale dream wedding. It was everything we have always imagined and more!! Thank you so much and miss you guys already!!

Courtney & Jesse · Married on 07/27/2018

We just got married at Sand Castle on 7/27/18. Sand Castle exceeded our expectations! They were absolutely amazing in every way. Our guests cannot stop raving about the service, food, and overall experience they had at our wedding! We wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again due to their exceptional service. I cannot say enough about their attention to detail and quality of service. Will, Mohammed, Joe, Lucas, Joanna, and the whole team were top notch!

preeya · Married on 06/10/2018

mike was exceent he took of of us from start to finish . The staff was all on their A game

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Everyone went above and beyond for my wedding!!! From fixing my dress to helping me with anything I needed!! I couldn’t have picture a more perfect day and it all too the staff at the sand castle!

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

OMG! We just had our wedding three days ago and we have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our wedding that it was the best they've been to and full of surprises and they could not get over the abundance of food and fun! The Maitre'd and attendants were incredibly amazing. Even our guests said how the staff service was superb. Loula and Moe took care of everything for us in the planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly. We are beyond happy that Sand Castle helped create the wedding of our dreams and much more. I never thought I could have a wedding reception as nice as this one. It was just WOW! From the martini bar with signature drinks, to grand entrance and everything in between, we amazed each and every guest. I'm still in awe of what a great cocktail hour and reception it was. And the vienesse dessert tables-- perfect way to end the night! Thank you to everyone who helped make our day as perfect as it can be! And shout out to Joanna for doing my bustle in under a minute where it would've taken my maid of honors about 10 minutes! LOL

Marlene · Married on 05/05/2018

Start the process early and exore all options for your special day. The Sand Castle was an amazing venue to work with. My guests, my fiance and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our overall experience. Moe, Loula, Amanda and Joe were super.

Vernita · Married on 04/15/2018

We had our wedding Sunday April 15, 2018 and we are still overwhelmed the absolute best. Our guest are still sending us video and pics . Moe, Jamie, Loula, Joe and the entire staff we can’t thank you enough. We went beyond what we could imagine. The food, desserts - martini bar oh my god. The venue is beautiful so classy, Thank you Sand Castle you guys Rock!!! I can’t even explain our wedding was the BEST ever. I’m so sad it’s over I need a do over. Thanks again

Sand Castle Caterers 11
    Sand Castle Caterers 12
    Sand Castle Caterers 13
    Sand Castle Caterers 14
    Sand Castle Caterers 15
    Sand Castle Caterers 16
    Sand Castle Caterers 17

Sabrina · Married on 10/28/2017

We would like to thank Moe, Will, Jamie and the entire staff at Sand Castle for their exceptional service at our Wedding in October. They were extremely accomodating and made sure everything went smoothly from the moment we went to visit the venue up until our big day. We received so many compliments from the food/dessert served during cocktail hour, reception, and vienesse hour. We're hoping to attend a wedding there as a guest to enjoy the food. Thank You!

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2017

We booked our wedding at Sand Castle for September 2017. The service we've received so far has been amazing and professional. We instantly fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We cannot wait for our wedding day to arrive.

Erica · Married on 07/28/2017

Just like that it’s been five months since our amazing wedding (July 28, 2017). I’ve been trying to find all the right things to say because I’m still speechless because our wedding was everything we have ever wanted and more.
    We cannot say enough great things about Sand Castle. From the minute we walked into the venue and met with Loula it felt meant to be. Loula made sure to make our planning process smooth and easy, she answered our hundredths of questions and was very informative. Mohamed (Moe) is the BEST of the best. He went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted was incorporated into the wedding. We had two ice sculptures (we were so undecided on one) shout out to him for making that happen.
    The day of the wedding Sand Castle exceed our expectations. My team for the night was amazing. Huge THANK YOU to these awesome Maitred’s (Lukas, Joe) and Bridal Attendants (Joanna , Ricky). Joanna is a jack of all traits, from sewing the train of my dress to sewing my garter, making sure I ate and tending to my every need, she’s the bomb!
    From the service, hospitality room (started earlier than scheduled), decor, food (cocktail hour, seafood boat, 7main courses), drinks (martini bar, three signature drinks) and dessert hour (12 dessert tables, chocolate fountain and more) my wedding is still talked about to this day. Trust me you will make the right decision picking Sand Castle to make your dream wedding reality. I highly recommend Sand Castle to anyone looking to
    Special thanks to Moe for making sure my family got back to the hotel safely.
    Thank you to the best VENUE in Long Island!!

Simone · Married on 07/16/2017

My experience was exceptional all of my needs were met. The food was outstanding all of my guest said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you very much for making my dreams come live. July 16 2017. Mr and Mrs Schultz.

Gerardo · Married on 07/14/2017

If your looking to have your wedding just somewhere then keep looking, BUT if you want your wedding to be somewhere AMAZING well then my friend you HAVE to go see Loula, Moe and the entire Sand Castle Staff!
    Simple put, the service and food was unbelievable!! Coming from a family who owns multiple restaurants on Long Island we know food! The filet migon is by far the best I've ever had at a catering hall by far, and most of our guest said the same.
    Their service and attentiveness of the entire staff was simply unremarkable. They all were truly hospitable and professional and go way above and beyond! Joe and Lucas rock!!
    The "stressful" process of planing a wedding is completely taken away the minute you sit with Loula and or Moe! They make the process fun and enjoyable.
    So if you want your guest's to message or call you two weeks after your wedding to say that the food, ambiance, cocktail hour AND a half, Viennese hour, drinks, service was the best they have been to and better than their wedding then call the Sand Castle Rignt Now!!!!

Carlyne · Married on 06/17/2017

My daughter's wedding was a fairy tale thanks to Mohammed and the Sand's Castle Crew
    Awesome crew

Christina · Married on 06/07/2017

WOW... What can I say I had my wedding here on 06/07/2017 and the attention to detail was off the charts. The food and decor were impeccable. The professionalism was exceptional from viewing the venue to my wedding day. I truly felt like a queen on my special day. I have to say I was truly pleased and till this day my guests are raving about how beautiful my wedding was, how much fun they had and how delicious the food was. It is one of the BEST wedding that have ever attended. My guest had the option of taking leftovers home which was a great idea because the food will not go to waste ( I never attended a wedding reception that offered me that) . The funny thing is Sand Castle was not our original venue I had book another local venue (which I loved) but when thing went south and that was my cue to go . So, I asked my husband if we can look at another venue and Sand Castle was on top of my list. Boy oh boy my husband and I were very pleased. From the minute we step inside I fell in love with the space, Will, Loula and Staff were great. I can't forget about Mohamed he is SUPERB he made sure we had everything in order and was set for the day. He is very nice and pleasant whatever I requested he made sure he was able to deliver it without a doubt. Most importantly, I felt stress free with my wedding and I have the Sand Castle team to thank for that. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Sand Castle. It was worth every penny and it will always remain #1 in my book. Thanks Again Sand Castle

You guys rock,
    Mr. & Mrs. Narcisse

• User5542381 · 1+ year ago

I just booked my wedding at the sand castle for April 2017!!! It was the first place I looked and I really didn't want to go anywhere else. I worked with Will and he took so much time giving us a tour of the place and explaining every detail. The venue is so beautiful and you can't beat the service you receive there. I can't wait til my wedding day!!

Diana · Married on 11/12/2016

I can't thank Jamie and Mohammed enough for making our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives. Everything from planning, to the flowers and food was beyond amazing. Our friends can't stop raving about how amazing the food was!! You truly went above and beyond in making my dream wedding a reality. For any bride looking for a venue, I highly encourage you to choose the Sand Castle!!!!

I just booked my wedding on 9/26/2016 with sand castle. From the tour with Will, who is nothing short of exceptional. He is knowledgeable, understanding, extremely pleasant and the list goes on and on. The venue is absolutely beautiful!!! I left Sand castle knowing that I can have my perfect wedding! I did not want to look anywhere else.

• Y

Yasmeen · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding was fabulous!! It looked like a million bucks. Our guests throughly enjoyed themselves. Me & my husband wish we could do this day all over again. Quite a few of our guests said it's the best wedding they have been to!

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

Booking them was the best decision we made.
    The whole wedding was seamless, they made everything perfect.
    They were able to convey every idea I came up with.
    Their whole staff was incredible.
    Mohamed is the BEST, you can't get any better!
    We absolutely loved everyone there and everything.
    Our wedding was perfect because of them!

• Q

Laquasha · Married on 08/12/2016

Excellent staff, attentive to ones needs, and always willing to try to figure out a way to say Yes to all what you want, best part your the main attraction the day of 1 wedding at a time Love it Love it.

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2016

I truly don't even know where to start when I want to talk about Sand Castle. I think of my wedding day and that beautiful place we celebrated our reception and I instantly smile. There are only good things to say about SC. From the minute my husband and I walked into SC we knew it was the place to book. We met with Loula, and we knew we were in good hands! We were so excited! When that day came, every detail, every single thing we wanted and worked so hard to envision... Came to life. I did not have to worry about a thing. SC is without a doubt the BEST venue to have your celebration. Everyone is still raving about our beautiful wedding....From the maitre D's, to the bridal attendants, to the servers who were fabulous! The amount of delicious food, us Italians can eat! lol The place and grounds itself are just stunning! Everything was just perfect and we are forever grateful to all that were involved in making that day as wonderful as it was. I am hoping someone I know books a party there just so I can go back and be at that special place LOL. To future brides, go check out SC. You will be blown away!!

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2016

There arent enough stars here for the absolutely outstanding service, quality, etc etc etc that the Sand Castle provided for my wedding on 7/2/16. From day 1 of planning they made my experience absolutely easy, stressfree & pleasant. Mohamed went beyond above the call of duty to make my wedding day amazing. He is such a delight to work with, truly cares about his clients..you dont find that experience many other places. The Sand Castle is the most underrated gem of a wedding venue that people need to know about. The food superceeded expectation, as well as the service from all involved in the day. The viennese hour will be talked about for years to come, i was blown away by how amazing of a job they did. & the to go food they wrapped up for us will feed us dinner for a month. There are nt enough words to say about how much i appreciate & loved having my wedding there. It was by far the best. You would be a fool to look elsewhere to book your wedding!!!