Sand Castle Caterers Reviews

Sand Castle Caterers 5
  • Julio

Julio · Getting married on 05/27/2021

So far great service

Recently me and my fiancé learned the importance of single event spaces. And I have to say that the staff at sand castle really do make you feel like the focus is solely on your special day. We are currently in the process of customizing every detail from the cake down to placement. Every question I have is answered quickly and graciously

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Meahlyn

Meahlyn Dumaplin · Getting married on 05/27/2021

Great service so far.

After booking our wedding venue, my fiancé and I have been in touch with Mk, so far he’s answered every questionable has been very helpful

Sent on 12/04/2019

Erin Harkins · Married on 11/10/2019

Sand Castle is AMAZING

We just got married this past Sunday! I cannot thank the Sand Castle enough. Moe, Jaime, Joe, Loula, Brianna, and Lukas were amazing throughout the wedding process and that day. Everything went so smoothly. All of our guests absolutely loved the venue, service and FOOD! Thank you to the sand Castle for making our day extra special!

Sand Castle Caterers 6
    Sand Castle Caterers 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • H.

Hermaine. · Married on 08/08/2019

Best venue !!

The staff were very attentive to our needs and also to the guests. Great food, open bar, beautiful venue! Couldn’t ask for it any other way!

Sand Castle Caterers 8
    Sand Castle Caterers 9
    Sand Castle Caterers 10
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Navine

Navine · Married on 07/07/2019

Dream come true

This was a dream come true! My wedding was amazing! Everyone at Sand Castle made me and my husband feel so special! Muhammad is awesome! He made sure everything went well. Emily is truly fantastic! She was so good at making sure I was picture ready.Helping along the way, down the aisle, making sure I ate and much more. She is truly amazing! Sand Castle team is so fantastic! Hands down the best wedding venue ever.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne Barbara · Married on 07/06/2019

The Best Wedding Ever - Cannot Be Topped in Everyway!

Does it sound crazy to say that I had no stress on my wedding day?  Well, sandcastle provided just that!!  From our first walk through of the venue, which literally blew us away and offered every aspect of our dream wedding that we could want, to our final wave from the Rolls Royce (also provided by sandcastle!), our wedding was a 100/100!!!

The venue is stunning for a daytime wedding, with elaborate tropical gardens, outdoor floors are swept super clean, and the staff is constantly at your beck and call from prewedding photos to your final exit.  Elaborate fountains are turned on and they even roll out the white carpet for you.  Even if it rains, theres a covered outdoor (with glass ceilings) and beautiful furniture and settings inside for photos.  your day cannot even be ruined by weather at all - aka NO STRESS!!

The food is AMAZING! and it never ends. your guests have never experienced something like this in their life, and no other wedding will compare after attending yours!  Its presented beautifully and bountifully, in 5 star fashion.  1.5 hour cocktail hour, a bar that drops from the ceiling!, 12 cart viennese dessert, choice of 7 different entrees cooked to order, bottles of wine at every table with personal waiters for every table, FULL BARS (you want a fresh pina colada with a side of hypnotic, parrot bay, malibu, grey goose, ANYTHING - ALL TOP SHELF - ALL READY FOR YOUR GUESTS!), AND MORE..cant even list it all.

our dj was genesis, recommended by sandcastle, also great!!! our florist, maria lo events, also recommended by sandcastle, was a 10/10 too!
    the bridal suites are amazing and they wait on you in there as well with champagne and every food imaginable! so romantic!

staff actually smiles genuinly and you dont feel as if theyre forced to be "at work." compared to other hotel weddings i have attended, its refreshing to feel that you literally can ask them anything and they will do it with a smile.
    they even put the train on my wedding dress up in a snap, and the personal bridal attendants you have is so luxurious!

they also wont even touch your money box, but make you pour it into a bag yourself - 100% trustworthy in every aspect!
    everything i asked for was above and beyond! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! now.. can someone else get married at sandcastle so i can go as a guest :) :) ???!!!!

Sand Castle Caterers 11
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lou

Lou · Married on 07/04/2019

The Best Venue!

I can not begin to stress how amazing our experience with Sand Castle was from start to finish. From our initial appointment which we walked into on a whim while driving on Franklin Avenue, they didn't pressure us at all to lock in a deal that day. We communicated with them the following week to set up a tasting and left a deposit. They were very flexible when it came to the payment plan for us and its a great way to pay as you go while not breaking the bank all at once. Once you've reached half of your guaranteed amount, the rest is then due the date of your finals appointment, usually a week before the wedding. While the venue itself is beautiful, the food really sold us on this place. Your guests will not leave hungry, and they will be raving about the food for weeks after the party is over. With the variety of entrees they offer after the one of a kind cocktail hour and then the dessert, I'm still thinking about it. We went home with food for the following week which was great as we didn't have to cook before leaving for our honeymoon. This place is an honest and spectacular venue that I'd recommend to anybody. You can pass this place and think its nothing, but if you're getting married on Long Island do yourself a favor and stop in here along your venue search. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • George

George · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing Wedding Experience

Sand Castle surpassed our expectations of having an amazing wedding! They were able to handle our high guest count of 350 with ease and professionalism. All my guests had a wonderful time and couldn't stop bragging about the cocktail hour, delicious entrees, dessert selections and how simply stunning the hall is from inside and out! Thank you Sand Castle for an amazing experience. Highly recommended!

Sand Castle Caterers 25
    Sand Castle Caterers 26
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Jean-Simon · Married on 05/05/2019

Wedding at Sand Castle

Exceptional service & team!! The venue is absolutely stunning. Loula & Moe made my wedding experience memorable. They were phenomenal from the start of planning.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather Erica · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing experience and detail

We had our wedding at the Sand Castle, the best venue ever! All of the food was amazing (yes, we got to eat) and we had so much fun! Everyone was taken care of, and there was so much detail!

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • Karey

Karey Fung · Married on 09/15/2018

Dream wedding!

Love this venue ❤️ They made my dream come true! What a fairy tale wedding. The food was amazing. The desert station was everyone’s favorite. What a great show from the bar tender!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Nkosane

Nkosane · Married on 09/09/2018

Sand Castle created the "Circle of Love" theme for our wedding, and it was amazing. Even though it rained, Sand Castle recreated our outdoor garden theme, and brought it inside because of the rain. The Imperial wedding menu comes with seven wonderful entrees. Every food course on the menu was amazing, and the staff was warm, loving, and amazing as well. This was one of the best days of my life. Working with Lola Argyris, Mohamed Kessba, and Dina Vlamakis was an amazing and great experience. The warmest, and professional people you could ever ask for to be in charge over your wedding, at the venue. Making Sand Castle our venue choice for our wedding, turned out to be the "RIGHT" choice/decision we could have ever made!!!!!!!!! #ilovesandcastle #shesfinallycurtis

Sand Castle Caterers 27
    Sand Castle Caterers 35
    Sand Castle Caterers 36
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

Sand Castle is truly one of the best venues I have ever been to!!! My husband and I recently got married on August 25, 2018 and we chose Sand Castle as our venue. I can not explain how deeply happy we were that we chose them, I have not even one negative thing to say about them, they are just amazing. They went over and beyond to make our day extremely special. They even put the sugar flowers, that my sister and I made, on our wedding cake for us..and they did it perfectly!! A wedding can be extremely stressful with all the planning and obsessing to get everything perfect, but having Sand Castle as our venue took off so much stress, we are extremely thankful. They took care of anything and everything we wanted, when we had an idea they made it a reality - even better than we could have imagined it! I URGE you to check them out if you are getting married, you will not be disappointed. Dina, Mohamed, and Will are just some of the amazing team they have at Sand Castle working to make your day the most unforgettable, beautiful, blissful day you can truly ever imagine. Even the day of the wedding we had an amazing team, Lucas, Joe my bridal attendant Janin, and all of the amazing waiters all working together to make the day smooth and perfect. Sand Castle also has so much to offer, we used their beautiful centerpieces, added on the unique martini bar (that comes from above the ceiling) with our signature drinks that Sand Castle helped us with, took advantage of the discounted Rolls Royce price they offer to take you anywhere you want for the whole day of the wedding, and we worked with them to create a perfect cocktail hour! All of our guests still can not stop raving about how special that day was. I can go on and on about this venue, because I was truly blown away with their kindness, care, and perfection!! We are so happy we chose Sand Castle for our wedding! <3

Sent on 10/04/2018

Leana · Married on 08/05/2018

My husband and I just got married at The Sand Castle on August 5th, 2018 and we can not even describe the wonderful and amazing experience we had. We even say now that we miss it and would do it all over again with the sand castle. Once we stepped in the beautiful venue last June we knew right away that this was the place for us. Loula, Mohamed, and our florist at the sand castle Maria were so so great to work with, they truly felt like family. They really made every effort to make our dream wedding come true. It was all perfect and straight out of a fairytale!! The service was superb and all the staff were very organized, detailed, coordinated, and accommodated all our needs. Maria the sand castle's florist did such an incredible job with our decorations (center pieces, chuppa, menus, table cloths, and chairs) it was so beautiful and very detail oriented, she really took what I have always imagined and created a fairytale garden in which we got married. The food was also sooo amazing and we loved that it was family style, our guests were even able to take their food to go for the next day. I want to thank the sand castle venue especially Loula, Mohammad,Maria and our bridal assistants Patti and Ricky from the bottom of our hearts for all your hard work, effort, and care to create our fairy tale dream wedding. It was everything we have always imagined and more!! Thank you so much and miss you guys already!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Courtney & Jesse · Married on 07/27/2018

We just got married at Sand Castle on 7/27/18. Sand Castle exceeded our expectations! They were absolutely amazing in every way. Our guests cannot stop raving about the service, food, and overall experience they had at our wedding! We wish we could relive our wedding day over and over again due to their exceptional service. I cannot say enough about their attention to detail and quality of service. Will, Mohammed, Joe, Lucas, Joanna, and the whole team were top notch!

Sent on 07/30/2018

preeya · Married on 06/10/2018

mike was exceent he took of of us from start to finish . The staff was all on their A game

Sent on 06/12/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Everyone went above and beyond for my wedding!!! From fixing my dress to helping me with anything I needed!! I couldn’t have picture a more perfect day and it all too the staff at the sand castle!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Angela · Married on 05/11/2018

OMG! We just had our wedding three days ago and we have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our wedding that it was the best they've been to and full of surprises and they could not get over the abundance of food and fun! The Maitre'd and attendants were incredibly amazing. Even our guests said how the staff service was superb. Loula and Moe took care of everything for us in the planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly. We are beyond happy that Sand Castle helped create the wedding of our dreams and much more. I never thought I could have a wedding reception as nice as this one. It was just WOW! From the martini bar with signature drinks, to grand entrance and everything in between, we amazed each and every guest. I'm still in awe of what a great cocktail hour and reception it was. And the vienesse dessert tables-- perfect way to end the night! Thank you to everyone who helped make our day as perfect as it can be! And shout out to Joanna for doing my bustle in under a minute where it would've taken my maid of honors about 10 minutes! LOL

Sent on 05/14/2018

Marlene · Married on 05/05/2018

Start the process early and exore all options for your special day. The Sand Castle was an amazing venue to work with. My guests, my fiance and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our overall experience. Moe, Loula, Amanda and Joe were super.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Vernita · Married on 04/15/2018

We had our wedding Sunday April 15, 2018 and we are still overwhelmed the absolute best. Our guest are still sending us video and pics . Moe, Jamie, Loula, Joe and the entire staff we can’t thank you enough. We went beyond what we could imagine. The food, desserts - martini bar oh my god. The venue is beautiful so classy, Thank you Sand Castle you guys Rock!!! I can’t even explain our wedding was the BEST ever. I’m so sad it’s over I need a do over. Thanks again

Sand Castle Caterers 37
    Sand Castle Caterers 42
    Sand Castle Caterers 43
    Sent on 05/14/2018

Sabrina · Married on 10/28/2017

We would like to thank Moe, Will, Jamie and the entire staff at Sand Castle for their exceptional service at our Wedding in October. They were extremely accomodating and made sure everything went smoothly from the moment we went to visit the venue up until our big day. We received so many compliments from the food/dessert served during cocktail hour, reception, and vienesse hour. We're hoping to attend a wedding there as a guest to enjoy the food. Thank You!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Vicky · Married on 09/16/2017

I don't even know where to start! My husband and I had our wedding reception September 16, 2017 and it was absolutely perfect. This place is AMAZING. They exceeded all of my hopes and dreams. The staff was SO attentive and helpful all night long, not just to me and my husband but to ALL the guests! The food was absolutely delicious. My guests still talk about how amazing the food was, and just how it was basically the best wedding they've ever been to! I promise you will not be disappointed in choosing this beautiful venue. Wish I could relive that day over and over again!! Thanks again for making my wedding day the best party ever and the best day of my life !
    -Vicky & Steve Cohen

Sent on 10/11/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2017

We booked our wedding at Sand Castle for September 2017. The service we've received so far has been amazing and professional. We instantly fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We cannot wait for our wedding day to arrive.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Erica · Married on 07/28/2017

Just like that it’s been five months since our amazing wedding (July 28, 2017). I’ve been trying to find all the right things to say because I’m still speechless because our wedding was everything we have ever wanted and more.
    We cannot say enough great things about Sand Castle. From the minute we walked into the venue and met with Loula it felt meant to be. Loula made sure to make our planning process smooth and easy, she answered our hundredths of questions and was very informative. Mohamed (Moe) is the BEST of the best. He went above and beyond to make sure everything we wanted was incorporated into the wedding. We had two ice sculptures (we were so undecided on one) shout out to him for making that happen.
    The day of the wedding Sand Castle exceed our expectations. My team for the night was amazing. Huge THANK YOU to these awesome Maitred’s (Lukas, Joe) and Bridal Attendants (Joanna , Ricky). Joanna is a jack of all traits, from sewing the train of my dress to sewing my garter, making sure I ate and tending to my every need, she’s the bomb!
    From the service, hospitality room (started earlier than scheduled), decor, food (cocktail hour, seafood boat, 7main courses), drinks (martini bar, three signature drinks) and dessert hour (12 dessert tables, chocolate fountain and more) my wedding is still talked about to this day. Trust me you will make the right decision picking Sand Castle to make your dream wedding reality. I highly recommend Sand Castle to anyone looking to
    Special thanks to Moe for making sure my family got back to the hotel safely.
    Thank you to the best VENUE in Long Island!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Simone · Married on 07/16/2017

My experience was exceptional all of my needs were met. The food was outstanding all of my guest said it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you very much for making my dreams come live. July 16 2017. Mr and Mrs Schultz.

Sent on 08/01/2017