Sampson's Hollow

Sampson's Hollow

For your very own, Once Upon A Time...

1335 W.Miller's Cove Road
Walland, TN 37886 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 175
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Experience Sampson's Hollow and begin creating your love story for your very own Once Upon A Time...

A southern wedding…transcending time and dimension—your wedding day will truly be a magical moment to be remembered forever.

Sampson's Hollow is an event facility that will provide the storybook location for any special event or gathering.  Recently named as a 2013 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice winner, the naturally landscaped farmland has been in the family since the mid 1800’s. It was also recently recognized as a Tennessee Century-old farm.  The rural, yet graceful environment reflects a history filled with lore and legends of the Appalachian heritage of the area. When visiting the 120 acre farm, it’s almost like visiting the pages of a country-inspired magazine or pinned from idea boards on a vintage-infused website.There are many choices of locations for the wedding ceremony at Sampson’s Hollow. Choose the white pergola, which sits in the midst of rolling hills bordered by mountains and wild flowers, or perhaps the foot bridge by the creek bed. A favorite location is within Sarah's Glen ,  enclosed by a cathedral of trees, shrubbery, and colorful flowers and features three wooden arbors and a stacked rock stairway.  A old gas station and 1951 Dodge Truck add another reflection of days-gone-by to the beauty of the glen. There are antiques, collectibles and a myriad of colors, textures and scenery from which to capture amazing photographs and memories.  The farm is easily accessible from main highway which leads to the national park, and is peaceful and tranquil, with only the sounds of nature to enhance your special day.

For more information about our events and to speak to a consultant about customizing your own wedding or event package, please email us at sampsonshollow@aol.com or call 865.387.1234.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was married just a couple weeks ago at Sampsons Hollow. I am from the Chicago suburbs and found this beautiful location while doing a Google search. From the moment I contacted the owner Janice I felt so at ease. We arranged a meeting when I was able to be in town. Upon arriving I was amazed by the breathtaking views and vintage charm! I am a southern girl at heart and this location was everything and more that I was looking for. We had Lesley as our wedding coordinater. She was simply amazing! I felt completely at ease with every email and phone call between us during the planning process! We honestly couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. Sampsons Hollow provided the food, which was so good that people were asking for the recipes they used! I had several guests at the wedding say how smooth everything went and how much they enjoyed the location. Each staff member, especially Lesley made sure every small detail was taken care! The dj that was provided thru our package was outstanding and kept us all dancing! As a preferred vendor of Sampsons Hollow we used Mulberries for our florist. The flowers were absolutely stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. We also used The Pour Guys for our bartending services! They too were professional and a joy to be around. Lastly, we used Sarah Meyers as our photographer! She had an eye for every detail and our photos were spectacular. She was able to capture all of those special moments of the day! I would highly recommend this location to anyone. The staff was amazing, the location and views were something I have dreamed as my wedding backdrop for years! We honestly could not have had a more perfect day and we owe that to Sampsons Hollow. Thank you Janice, Lesley, and all the staff.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Profile Picture
Courtney
Associations I Belong to
Sampson's Hollow is a wedding venue and destination from the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee. We service weddings througout the local area, including Alabama, Kentucky, and Ohio. Sampson's Hollow is a professional wedding event venue that has been part of the Tennessee wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in panoramic scenery and amazing signature services to our guests
865-387-1234
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards