Samantha Greenfield Designs in Floral Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Samantha Greenfield is simply an exceptional florist and designer. Whether you know your flowers or simply know you need flowers for a wedding, she will create the most perfect displays. I looked at many of her samples and she can work with any vision. I knew I didn't want ostentatious flowers, but had a general color scheme. She was able to offer suggestions, sketches, and a color palette for me to view before committing to designs. When I saw my flowers the day of, I was beyond thrilled. I was reluctant to spend money on flowers because they "die" so quickly, but all of my advisors (wedding planner, mother, members of the wedding party) encouraged me to make the investment. Samantha worked within my budget and transformed my reception venue into a magical place. We received so many compliments, and numerous guests asked how to find her for their personal use. I heard so many people say it was the prettiest floral arranging they'd ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Samantha and her work. If I have a need for flowers in the future, Samantha will be my go-to. You can't go wrong with her.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
387 Crawford Street, Strasburg, VA 22657

Creative Designs In Floral Artistry

Your wedding is an important event and you need a floral designer you can rely on. I am committed to working within your budget to provide the highest quality flowers, creative containers and adornments possible providing you with the look you envision”.

I strive to provide you with extraordinary service & product that will WOW ... read more

I strive to provide you with extraordinary service & product that will WOW you!

I describe my style as a blend of garden, organic, upscale, vintage, funky!

+/- read less