Samantha Greenfield Designs in Floral Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We loved our experience of working with Samantha. Coming from out of town, we had no idea who would be best to work with. We found Samantha on WeddingWire and set up a meeting with her on one our visits to the area. We instantly got a great vibe from her and felt like she really listened to what our vision was. We communicated a lot through Pinterest boards - showing ideas of what we liked and Samantha responding with ideas that built on that. We found Samantha to be really responsive and in tune with what we were trying to achieve. The day of the wedding, I was amazed when I saw the flowers. They were beautiful and bountiful, and exactly what we had in mind. Thank you Samantha for making our wedding so beautiful and elegant!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
387 Crawford Street, Strasburg, VA 22657

Creative Designs In Floral Artistry

Your wedding is an important event and you need a floral designer you can rely on. I am committed to working within your budget to provide the highest quality flowers, creative containers and adornments possible providing you with the look you envision”.

I strive to provide you with extraordinary service & product that will WOW you! p>

I describe my style as a blend of garden, organic, upscale, vintage, funky!

Details