Sam Ellis Photography

Sam Ellis Photography

38158 Yacht Basin Road
Ocean View, DE 19970 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Business Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, Quinceaneras
Established: 2005
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
Frequently Asked Questions for Photography
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphics, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Hi-Res Images, Prints, Thank You Cards
Liability Insurance:
Special techniques: All photographs are digital and can be converted to black and white or enhanced.
Experience in various lighting: I photograph weddings in everything from bright sun on the beach to dimly lit churches where flash isn't allowed.
Media Preference: I shoot all digital.
# of Photographers There are two photographers for the top package or my associate photographer can be added to any package.
Guarantees presence at event: While there is no guarantee that something won't happen on the way to an event, I do everything possible to be there. If something comes up in advance, I will make every effort to find a suitable replacement. I am a member of the Delaware Professional Photographer's Association and would call on them and several photographer friends in an emergency.
Books >1 event per day I do no more than one wedding a day.
Replacement photographer: My assistant could stand in my place if something happened last minute, but if I know ahead of time I would call on several photographer friends of mine.
Equipment Used: I bring a minimum of two cameras, several lenses, multiple flashes, and lots of extra equipment that may be needed throughout the day.
Back-up Equipment Everything I have has a backup in case of a problem.
Charges: My packages are based on a set number of hours with additional hours available for an extra charge.
Shooting Overtime: I am always happy to extend the day for a small hourly rate.
Break Policy: Just enough time to eat.
Charges for travel: If a wedding is more than two hours away, yes. Destination weddings are charged additional travel expenses.
Availability of Proofs: I have a preview of the photos online in a couple days and all photos online within two weeks.
Initial proofs format: Initial proofs are done online, but a proof book is also prepared with 16 images per page.
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs Proofs stay online for at least one year.
Retains photo copyrights: Yes, I retain the copyright for all my work but I do give printing permission to couples with some packages or if they purchase the digital copies of the images.
Reserve publishing rights: Yes.
Digital files or negatives: Digital files are included with my upper package or can be purchased a la carte.
Online Images: Yes.
Albums offered: Several albums are offered, all are digitally designed flush mount albums.
Final album completion: Usually within two months of ordering the album.
302-841-0015
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards