Rucci Films

Rucci Films

Southern California-Wedding Videography

Garden Grove, CA 92683 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Mul...
About Us
If you're looking for experienced professionals to film your upcoming Wedding, Birthday Party, Quinceanera, or any other special occasion, you've come to the right place.

We consist of a team of passionate cinematographers, dedicated to capturing those special, once in a lifetime moments.

We believe in beauty in simplicity. Each video is made to capture your unique flair/taste.

Based out of Orange County, we cover any type of event in Southern California.

These are your special moments in time; make them count by selecting the very best…

For more info, visit our website at: www.ruccifilms.com or send us an email at: ruccifilms@yahoo.com

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kayvon is an amazing videographer. From the first moment we met with Kayvon he was very informative. Showed us several samples of his work. His prices are very reasonable. Communication was very easy. I preferred communication via email and he was always very responsive.

On our wedding day he showed up exactly as planned and was great to work with. He captured so many special moments perfectly. We got married at Disneyland Hotel and he even went into the parks to take video of my favorite attractions to include in our video.

We just received our preview video and we can't stop watching it. It's amazing how many small details are forgotten about your wedding day, but if you have a great video (like the one Kayvon made for me) you can always go back and re-live your special day.

I am so glad we chose Kayvon. I would definitely choose him again. I recommend him 100%. His editing skills are amazing. We gave him a list of songs we would like included in our video and the way he edits the music to match the special moments in our video in incredible.

He also will make a custom blu ray cover for you and I was blown away when I saw it. He is just amazing. I'm so glad I found Rucci Films and Kayvon Rucci.

Thank you so much Kayvon. You captured our day perfectly. You knew exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know. Wedding videography is one of the most important expenses. Don't let ur uncle "Bob" do it. Hire a professional and you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
DisneyBride
949-735-3872
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards