Royal Fig Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Royal Fig was such a hit at our wedding! Everyone raved about the food, staff, and overall mood of the night! One of my husband's friends at the wedding, a successful restauranteur in Dallas, couldn't get over how delicious everything was and the quality of the food! Everyone was, of course, in agreement.

Royal Fig staff was AMAZING! One girl, especially (her name is escaping me), was so attentive and always made sure my husband and I had whatever we needed. I am pretty sure I referred to her as my "hero" for the night.

My sincerest thanks to everyone at Royal Fig for making our wedding so special, memorable, and delicious!

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

highlights from our menu: roasted carrot salad – with goat cheese, fennel, walnuts, + fennel vinaigrette -This was so fresh, light, and a wonderful combination of flavors and textures

duck fat roasted potatoes -you really can't go wrong with anything in duck fat, can you? But honestly, these were cooked to perfection - lightly seasoned and crisped on the outside, soft and perfectly cooked on the inside

beef tenderloin with parmesan cheese grits -this was TO DIE FOR! A huge hit at dinner. I wish I had the recipe to make all the time at home! ALthough, I'm not sure my cooking skills would do it justice.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4238 Bee Caves Rd., Austin, TX 78746

simple, seasonal, fresh

At Royal Fig Catering, we start with only the freshest ingredients, that come from sustainable and organic farms throughout central Texas. Each menu is created with seasonality in mind, so your guests will be eating food at the peak of freshness.

We are dedicated to providing both el="nofollow">FULL SERVICE and LIMITED SERVICE (drop-off) catering with outstanding customer service and attention to every detail.  This award winning catering company is known for family style dining, creative interactive food stations and a rustic elegance that will leave your guests in awe.  Featured nationally on Huffington Post, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, Green Wedding Shoes and many more, Royal Fig provides those extra touches even for our largest and most elaborate Hill Country events. Our family goes above and beyond the expected for you, making each catered event or celebration even more special and unique.

Royal Fig is Austin's only choice for FARM TO TABLE CATERING!

Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
On a scale of 1 to 10, Royal Fig is an 11. Their local and seasonal menu is delicious and their level of service does not disappoint. Royal Fig specializes in Family Style food service, which initiates conversation amongst guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere. We love working with this amazing team!
PROS I KNOW (130) View All 130 Pros »
Royal Fig Catering is a wedding caterer from Austin, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Austin,, Dripping Springs, and Round Rock. Royal Fig Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Austin, TX wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in farm to table organic wedding catering served family style