Royal Fig Catering

Royal Fig Catering

simple, seasonal, fresh

4238 Bee Caves Rd.
Austin, TX 78746 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
About Us
At Royal Fig, we pride ourselves on FRESH, SEASONAL INGREDIENTS that come from organic farms throughout central Texas. Each menu is created with seasonality in mind, so your guests will be eating food at the peak of freshness.

Royal Fig is dedicated to providing FULL SERVICE CATERING with outstanding customer service and attention to every detail. We cater many types of events from the very formal to the relaxed and casual. You will meet directly with our chef and event planner to create a customized menu and make your event truly unique!

FAMILY STYLE SERVICE is our specialty! Though we are happy to offer you a buffet meal, family style is our preferred method of dinner service at no additional charge. Platters full of farm fresh food are delivered to each table so that guests can enjoy a relaxed meal without leaving their seats.  We will give your guests a true FARM TO TABLE EXPERIENCE!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Royal Fig was such a hit at our wedding! Everyone raved about the food, staff, and overall mood of the night! One of my husband's friends at the wedding, a successful restauranteur in Dallas, couldn't get over how delicious everything was and the quality of the food! Everyone was, of course, in agreement.

Royal Fig staff was AMAZING! One girl, especially (her name is escaping me), was so attentive and always made sure my husband and I had whatever we needed. I am pretty sure I referred to her as my "hero" for the night.

My sincerest thanks to everyone at Royal Fig for making our wedding so special, memorable, and delicious!

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

highlights from our menu:
roasted carrot salad – with goat cheese, fennel, walnuts, + fennel vinaigrette
-This was so fresh, light, and a wonderful combination of flavors and textures

duck fat roasted potatoes
-you really can't go wrong with anything in duck fat, can you? But honestly, these were cooked to perfection - lightly seasoned and crisped on the outside, soft and perfectly cooked on the inside

beef tenderloin with parmesan cheese grits
-this was TO DIE FOR! A huge hit at dinner. I wish I had the recipe to make all the time at home! ALthough, I'm not sure my cooking skills would do it justice.

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
On a scale of 1 to 10, Royal Fig is an 11. Their local and seasonal menu is delicious and their level of service does not disappoint. Royal Fig specializes in Family Style food service, which initiates conversation amongst guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere. We love working with this amazing team!
Associations I Belong to
Royal Fig Catering is a wedding caterer from Austin, TX. We service weddings througout the local area, including Austin,, Dripping Springs, and Round Rock. Royal Fig Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Austin, TX wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in farm to table organic wedding catering served family style
512-814-9743
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards