Royal Fig Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Megan B. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing food

We chose Royal Fig based on prior reviews of the amazing food and we are so happy we did! From our tasting to actual wedding night, the staff was professional and easy to work with. All the staff on the night of were great to work with. Everyone loved the food! We chose a signature cocktail and everyone loved it so much we ran out of Tequila. I cannot recommend Royal Fig enough.
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 04/15/2022

Incredible

The service, the quality of the food, the canapes, the communication, their flexibility to meet our needs, the overall professionalism from everyone we engaged with - the Royal Fig are amazing. Please use the Royal Fig for your catering services - you will not be disappointed!
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 03/06/2022

Royal Fig - Simply the Best!

Planning a wedding during a pandemic is no joke, but Harley, Kristen and the entire process with Royal Fig was the absolute best choice we made in selecting vendors. As an Austin area wedding professional myself, I have strong relationships with lots of caterers, but would only trust the very best with my only daughters big day! Harley was so professional and a calming voice with positive solutions so that we could celebrate safely. The on site experience by the Royal Fig team exceeded expectations. We had a pre-ordered plated meal with the pork chop and short rib entrees and our guests are still raving about the food! The team also passed our late night Whataburger snacks along with cake to all our guests. They were all so kind and accommodating.

Hire Royal Fig today if you want to have a stress free and top of the line event! You will not be disappointed! They are THE BEST caterer in the Austin area!
    Lauren S. Married on 03/05/2022

Excellent food and excellent service

We had a fantastic experience with Royal Fig, who because of the pandemic we hired on our planner's recommendation without being able to taste the food first but it was truly exceptional. They're so responsive, made our rentals through Marquee extremely easy, and our guests are still raving about the food. Hire them, and have the Shiner Bock short ribs.
  • Tara
    Tara B. Married on 03/04/2022

they helped us consolidate multiple wedding day needs

Royal Fig was such a great vendor to work with! I feel like they helped us consolidate multiple wedding day needs including the catering, bartending, reception/ceremony setup/breakdown, Champagne tower, and rentals (tablecloth, table settings, etc). We worked with Morgan Bryant leading up to the wedding and she was a rockstar at answering questions and helping with all the details. The day of staff was amazing and provided great customer service! Multiple guests shared feedback how good the food was. I would highly suggest working with Royal Fig!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 12/31/2021

Best chicken fingers ever!

Royal Fig was a pleasure to work with during our wedding! Morgan was our amazing coordinator and she worked with us and our planner to make sure everything was perfect from the initial tasting through the late night snack at the end of our reception. We got married on NYE and wanted to make it a PARTY! From the start their bartenders were outside the venue handing out champagne to guests to have a drink when they sat down for the ceremony. Once we were married they had our favorite drinks ready and waiting for us. They made private special meals for my wife and I and made sure we were fed and had a drink in our hand the entire night. Now for the guests. They could not stop raving about how good the specialty cocktails and food was all night. We had a spicy Texas mule and saucy fig for our cocktails. These were amazing! Since we partied until midnight, we added a coffee bar and guests could add Bailey's, etc. at the bar for a little pick me up. We had brisket grilled cheese sandwiches for our late night snack and they were very well received by our guests. There are not enough great things we can say about Royal Fig. From the tasting experience to dropping off all the alcohol and cleaning up after the wedding, they were easy, fun, and made the night run smoothly! I can't forget to mention again how amazing all the food was!! Guests are still talking about the chicken fingers. Book Royal Fig for your wedding if you want unique and high-quality food and a stress free night!
  • Chardae
    Chardae J. Married on 12/20/2021

Catering For Royals

Cheyenne was AMAZING. Responsive, flexible, and just wonderful. Their service was incredible on our day, and we were so grateful we went with the full-service catering option. I personally can't speak on the food, as the bride I didn't eat much, but it was delicious at our tasting and our guests enjoyed it! They especially loved the bacon wrap dates!
    Sonia P. Married on 11/14/2021

Excellent!

I worked with Claudia, she was amazing. The food was excellent. I would 100% recommend.
    Kalyn S. Married on 11/11/2021

Amazing Food and Incredible Team

Royal Fig was one of the recommended caterers from our venue and we are SO glad we decided to work with them! We had to reschedule our wedding from 2020 to 2021 and their team made it so easy and were very understanding. Everyone we worked with there was professional and responsive, but Sarah W. really helped to make our wedding day perfect. She answered every question of mine in a timely manner, and was very helpful with guest allergies and last minute changes we wanted to make. The food was AMAZING! We had a buffet and all of our guests appreciated that they were able to try out two different types of meat at the wedding and all of the sides were perfect. We also ordered our small cutting cake through Royal Fig and had cupcakes for the guests, they were a huge hit! They also handled our bartending and their team was great. Thank you Royal Fig team!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Wedding Food - Seriously

Y'all - every table my husband and I talked to during our reception could not stop talking about the food (specifically the honey sriracha fried chicken - droooool). Royal Fig did an amazing job, everything was delicious and the service was great. We hired them for family style service and it was the perfect mix between buffet and plated. Huge perk to using them - they will pick up your rentals for you AND your Spec's order which takes a ton off of your plate for your big day. Royal Fig knows what they're doing, and they do it well. Big shout out to Jesse :) Thanks so much!!
  • Cinzia
    Cinzia S. Married on 10/02/2021

Simply excellent

Royal Fig was splendid in every respect. Excellent quality of products, impeccable service, complete flexibility to meet our request. Highly professional and knowledgeable.
  • Jessee
    Jessee E. Married on 09/17/2021

Great food, drinks and service!

Royal Fig was fantastic! They first came across my radar because a patient of mine had recommended them to me after having a great experience with her own wedding. They also came highly recommended from my coordinators. We received many, many, many compliments from guests about the food, the drinks, and the friendly service. They were also super accommodating when we had requested plexiglass in front of the buffet due to covid concerns. Thank you Royal Fig!!!
  • Lily
    Lily K. Married on 09/09/2021

Love Royal Fig!

Picking a caterer was our top priority for our wedding and oh boy did Royal Fig deliver! We worked with Harley and I can't say enough good things about her. She made everything easy and was so responsive and flexible. Always positive, always helpful! Even when we had to postpone due to COVID-19, Royal Fig came through for us. We ended up having to go from family style to plated in order to protect our guest's safety and they made sure all our original selections were included on the plate. Our apps were delicious and our dinner food was hot and soooo tasty! The waiters and bartenders were the most friendly bunch and everything ran like a well-oiled machine. They even helped put together my dream ice cream sundae bar. I love Royal Fig. Thank you for delivering the most unforgettable wedding and doing it SAFELY! Do not think twice - Book them!!!
    Kendra Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding

Everything was 10/10, the food, the service, the professionalism. Hire Royal Fig!!

Our guests kept coming up to tell us about the appetizers and how they ate so many of them because they were so good!
    Kendra Married on 09/05/2021

Outstanding

• Bethany
    Bethany B. Married on 05/30/2021

Royal Fig Made our Wedding Day a Success!

Royal Fig was the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and from my first interaction with Ashley to our actual wedding day, Royal Fig made our wedding an absolute dream come true! Ashley was responsive to all of my emails and questions and made changes to our contract along the way. Our wedding guests loved all of the food, especially the passed appetizers, and the bartenders were amazing and made the best margaritas! One of the bartenders made sure I always had a drink in hand, and they delivered drinks and food to me and my husband while we were getting our pictures taken! We opted for a dessert table and did a small cake for cake cutting, and the desserts were incredible! I can't rave about Royal Fig enough!
  • Matt
    Matt S. Married on 05/29/2021

"You had the best wedding food!" -our guests

Royal Fig was fantastic! We seriously received so many unsolicited comments from our friends and family raving about the food at our wedding. Claudia was so pleasant and easy to work with, and the entire team on the day of our wedding was great. They were flexible in planning out our menu and determining our setup with the pandemic. We asked for a special app off of the menu, and they gladly accommodated our request. We would definitely recommend Royal Fig!
    Rogelio S. Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent food, service & staff!

Royal Fig catered our daughters Quinceanera & they did not disappoint! Team leader Claudia Ozuna was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. The food was great & they have a huge menu for all occasions! Royal Fig & staff are an excellent choice!!
    Meagan Y. Married on 03/25/2021

Delicious, Elevated, Exquisite!

Delicious, Elevated, Exquisite! It was very important for my husband and I to find a caterer that not only serves organic, farm to table ingredients, but also a chef who creates an elevated, refined menu. After going through a list of caterers presented from our venue, Royal Fig gave us every impression that they were exactly what we were looking for, and even better, their story of how they started Royal Fig is truly precious PLUS we learned after we hired our wedding planner that she used Royal Fig for her wedding as well! Harley was our coordinator and the first person that reached out to us after we submitted an inquiry online. She is extremely sweet, responsive and very accommodating throughout the entire process. Before our tasting, we thought we nailed exactly what we wanted for our menu, however, Harley added a few more suggestions for passed appetizers that weren’t on our radar. And I’m so glad she did because we ended up altering the menu after our tasting. THE FOOD IS MORE THAN AMAZING! Every single guest of ours was blown away by the food and presentation. Even after a month of our wedding, we are still hearing how incredible the food was and that most weddings never have delicious food like Royal Fig. To highlight we had: Chicken and Waffles Skewers (My ultimate fav), Drunkin Meatballs, Mini Crab Cakes, Texas Ribeye, Texas Ranch Spiced Chicken served with Fennel Roasted Heirloom Carrots and Creme Fraiche Mashed Potatoes. All mouth watering dishes, even me writing this takes me back! They also offer amazing full services - bartending, waitstaff, the ability to order all rental items we needed, etc - which really made the entire process stress free. Thank you Royal Fig for giving us an extraordinary experience for not only our wedding guest, but for my husband and I as well. Thank you Harley for being such an incredible resource. And for anyone reading this who is questioning catering services to hire, I promise you will not go wrong hiring one of the best caterers for your event!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth V. Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent Service

The food was so delicious!! So many people loved the food at our wedding, especially the creamy mushroom soup. And OMG, the desserts were out of this world. Everyone keeps raving about the pies and how delicious they were. The catering staff was incredible!!!! They were so, so sweet and they were even very invested in the wedding. I could see them applauding when we walked into the reception and also shedding some tears during the speeches. I really did not expect them to show such excellent service. They truly helped make our day magical.
    Also, we worked with Cheyenne and she was so sweet on our tasting and made excellent choices. She was very flexible with me and my indeciveness. She took my budget into account to make something work from what I wanted to spend.
  • Kaley
    Kaley P. Married on 01/16/2021

Royal Fig is the Best!

We used Royal Fig to cater our wedding (and to provide meals for the bridesmaids and groomsmen the day of the wedding) and they were absolutely amazing. Jesse was our point person, and he was incredibly responsive and helpful. I went back and forth a few times between stations and plated, and Jesse gave me honest advice based on his extensive experience. Ultimately, we ended up going with plated after having to postpone our wedding due to Covid. The food itself was insanely delicious and the staff was extremely professional. I highly recommend Royal Fig and Jesse!
  • Joanne
    Joanne H. Married on 12/19/2020

Just excellent and great to work with

We did several tastings with different caterers before selecting Royal Fig and Jesse Martin. Royal Fig impressed us with their farm-to-table approach, variety of choices and professionalism. They were patient as our decision makers all had different preferences and they were able to work through all our “wants.” Due to the pandemic, we went from a medium size wedding to a small home wedding without serving staff. Jesse was very accommodating with all the changes and helped us adjust the menu to fit the circumstances. He was also able to work with our vegan and gluten-free guests. We served bruschetta and shrimp for appetizers, Italian salad, short ribs and crab cakes, garlic mashed potatoes, heirloom carrots, brussel sprouts salad, and vanilla almond cake and assorted mini-desserts. Everything was great, but overall the highlights were the short ribs, brussel sprouts salad, and the cake! Highly recommend Royal Fig – your guests will be very pleased.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 12/04/2020

Highly recommend!

Royal Fig Catering provided us excellent service on our wedding day. Ashley from Royal Fig answered what felt like hundreds of questions I had leading up to the big day! Ashley definitely helped to put our minds at ease when it came to the food. The food was delicious and the staff was very professional. We were drawn to Royal Fig because of their fresh, local produce! My husband and I highly recommend their services for any event!
    Taylor Married on 11/15/2020

The total package

We were so fortunate to work with Jesse and Royal Fig as our wedding caterer. Jesse was so helpful as we went through numerous changes to our menu, and multiple tastings. He was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and offered suggestions and advice when we needed it. Having Royal Fig available to pick up our alcohol, bring the cake, bring and work the bar and serve as caterer for Cocktail Hour and Reception made our lives so much simpler. We really couldn’t ask for anything more for our wedding day.