Rodger Obley Photography

Rodger Obley Photography

Authentic | Organic

Pittsburgh, PA 15229 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

At Rodger Obley Photography we offer the personalized boutique wedding experience that you should expect on your wedding day. We only take on a few weddings per year, so drop us a line! We'd love to learn more about your big day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rodger...I can't say enough good things about him! Not 5 minutes passed before he called me after I entered my request for information on his website. I planned my wedding in PA while living in TX and Rodger was so easy to work with. I met with him twice before the wedding and he did such an amazing job of really getting to know who me and my fiance were. He and his fiance, Rachel, photographed our wedding. They arrived early, and even helped me in getting ready and transferring things from my hotel, to my car, to the venue. They are extremely kind people with just such a happy and flexible demeanor. In the middle of taking pictures of my husband and I, Rachel got stung by a bee and just kept smiling and taking pictures. We had so many compliments during the reception about how sweet and funny these two were. The compliments are endless now that our pictures have come back. The pictures say it all...incredible! Rodger is truly talented and was such a blast to work with!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Photography
Rodger Obley Photography is a wedding Photographer from Pittsburgh. We service weddings througout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New York, and Hilton Head. Rodger Obley Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Portraits, metal prints, albums, Dvds
724-316-2082
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire