Rodger Obley Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rodger...I can't say enough good things about him! Not 5 minutes passed before he called me after I entered my request for information on his website. I planned my wedding in PA while living in TX and Rodger was so easy to work with. I met with him twice before the wedding and he did such an amazing job of really getting to know who me and my fiance were. He and his fiance, Rachel, photographed our wedding. They arrived early, and even helped me in getting ready and transferring things from my hotel, to my car, to the venue. They are extremely kind people with just such a happy and flexible demeanor. In the middle of taking pictures of my husband and I, Rachel got stung by a bee and just kept smiling and taking pictures. We had so many compliments during the reception about how sweet and funny these two were. The compliments are endless now that our pictures have come back. The pictures say it all...incredible! Rodger is truly talented and was such a blast to work with!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
BLOG

Authentic | Organic

At Rodger Obley Photography we offer the personalized boutique wedding experience that you should expect on your wedding day. We only take on a few weddings per year, so drop us a line! We'd love to learn more about your big day!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards
Rodger Obley Photography is a wedding Photographer from Pittsburgh. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New York, and Hilton Head. Rodger Obley Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Portraits, metal prints, albums, Dvds