Why would you choose Rockin Times DJ Services over other DJ services
This is Simona Denney with Rockin Times DJs.
Brian and I would be honored if you would consider our company to provide services for you. I am going to send you our rates and packages that we offer. Please keep this in mind. We do not charge an overtime rate--ever. We do not as a company focus on how much money we can take from you. Our goal and focus is to make sure your day is everything you ever dreamed it could be and more. It should be fun, memorable, magical and romantic. We want these memories for you and your husband but we also want your families and guests to have an equally great time.
My role is not just to get you booked. I pretty much am a wedding coordinator as well. I help you in setting up a detailed timeline so that you will know the day of how everything will flow. The times are flexible but the order will give you the peace of mind in knowing that everything will flow smoothly. I want your day to be stress free. And then I step out of the box. I help wherever you need me. If you need phone calls made, prices checked, reservations made, whatever you need, I am there for you. I have contacts where I can get discounts on flowers, cakes, candles, a bartender, catering, an officiant, a photographer. So we are not the typical DJ service. And I do not charge extra for the help. If I can make your planning a little easier, then I am happy to do it.
Here are our package and rates. Please remember to take $100 off any of them if you book us before Sept 1. The sooner the better as we already have 22 weddings booked for 2014 and we are almost booked completely for 2013!! Hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions or just need to talk, feel free to give me a call. I am available as late as midnight 7 days a week and am awake until 4am every night answering emails. So I can usually get back to you very quickly. Hope to hear back from you soon!! Take care----- Simona
OUR NEW PACKAGES AND PRICES ----- CHECK OUR DEALS PAGE FOR OUR SUMMER SALE AND PACKAGE PRICES
PLEASE NOTE---- WE HAVE RECENTLY RESTRUCTURED OUR PACKAGES AND PRICING TO BE AFFORDABLE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER A NO OVERTIME RATE POLICY (EXCEPT THE PHOTO BOOTH WHICH HAS UP TO A 4 HOUR LIMIT WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEES. ANY TIME AFTER 4 HOURS USE OF THE BOOTH--- THERE IS A $50 FEE PER HOUR). WE WILL ALSO OFFER A FREE GIFT FOR EACH EVENT BOOKED WITH US. JUST A WAY OF SAYING THANK YOU FOR THE HONOR OF ALLOWING US THE HONOR OF BEING A PART OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!
Thank you for considering Rockin Times DJs for your upcoming wedding. We consider it a true honor when we are privileged to be a part of two beautiful people joining their lives as one. You will find that with our company, we stand out above most all others in that we are not in this to see how much money we can make off of you. We are in this to create that perfect memory for you and your future spouse and to create fun memories for all that attend. That is why we NEVER charge an overtime rate. The price we quote is what you pay for 4 or 8 hours. Use us as long as you need us. We do work with all budgets to help wherever we can. I am sending you our rate and package sheet so you can see how affordable we are and the various packages we offer. We are currently running a Spring special ----- we will take $100 off any package you choose. This special is good until Sept 1, 2013. Now our prices will be increasing slightly in September. Here comes the pkg and rate sheet.
We know how expensive weddings can be. We know that planning any kind of event can get expensive and time consuming. We try to take some of that stress off of you. We offer affordable priced packages while offering the same quality performance as any other DJ service. We work very closely with you to help you choose the appropriate music for your event and to fit the age groups. We do not charge extra for that time. Our only goal is to make sure you are happy with your music choices and that your event is a perfect memory.
Call us for a free consultation 317-602-8496 Home) or 317-600-1174 (cell).
When hiring a DJ: several things to take in consideration.
1) Does this DJ work with all budgets? We do.
2) How many lights does he provide and if you want more, is there an additional cost? We bring a minimum of 6 or more (if asked), no additional costs. Uplighting is not included with this statement.
3) Does the DJ provide unlimited hours? If not, what does he charge for an overtime rate? We never charge an overtime rate on our DJ services.
4) Does the DJ provide a free gift to the bride and the last couple standing on the anniversary dance if applicable? We provide both--- no cost to you.
5) Does this DJ have over 25 years experience and any kind of degree? How much wedding planning and providing appropriate music does the DJ have? Is most of his experience done in a bar or club atmosphere? Brian has a degree in radio broadcasting and has worked for WRZX before they were bought out. He does have over 25 years experience with 90% of it being in wedding events. I have been a wedding planner/coordinator for over 5 years.
6) Will the DJ be able to spend the time to set up a detailed timeline, offer appropriate suggestions for music choices and execute your timeline to ensure that your event flows smoothly and stress free? I am the one who spends countless hours setting up your timeline, music, offering suggestions and then I step out of the box in helping in all other areas such as making phone calls, finding the best prices for cakes, officiants, venues, flowers, candles, etc... The day of your event, if we are providing the services, I help coordinate your photographer, caterer and other key vendors to make sure your day is stress free and fun.
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE GRATUITY. WHILE IT IS NOT REQUIRED, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. IT LETS THE DJ AND ROCKIN TIMES KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE HAVE PROVIDED.
To book us, you would need to sign your contract and pay a deposit of $250 to hold your date. And we would ask that you have the balance paid in full no later than 14 days before your event. ANY CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE TO THE TIMELINE OR MUSIC, MUST BE DONE AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT.
Just know that Brian and I would consider it an honor to be a part of your special day and we will do everything in our power to make it fun for all and a perfect memory for you and your soon to be spouse, your families and your guests. Hope to hear from you soon.
We are one of the only DJ services that offer a NO OVERTIME rate. You can use us for as long as you need us with no additional fees.