Rockin Times DJ Services

Rockin Times DJ Services

Where we create magical memories through music!!

3234 E 43Rd St
Indianapolis, IN 46205 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cla...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

Why would you choose Rockin Times DJ Services over other DJ services

This is Simona Denney with Rockin Times DJs.
                                  Brian and I would be honored if you would consider our company to provide services for you. I am going to send you our rates and packages that we offer. Please keep this in mind.  We do not as a company focus on how much money we can take from you. Our goal and focus is to make sure your day is everything you ever dreamed it could be and more. It should be fun, memorable, magical and romantic. We want these memories for you and your husband but we also want your families and guests to have an equally great time.
My role is not just to get you booked. I pretty much am a wedding coordinator as well. I help you in setting up a detailed timeline so that you will know the day of how everything will flow. The times are flexible but the order will give you the  peace of mind in knowing that everything will flow smoothly. I want your day to be stress free. And then I step out of the box. I help wherever you need me. If you need phone calls made, prices checked, reservations made, whatever you need, I am there for you. I have contacts where I can get discounts on flowers, cakes, candles, a bartender, catering, an officiant, a photographer. So we are not the typical DJ service. And I do not charge extra for the help. If I can make your planning a little easier, then I am happy to do it.
            Here are our package and rates.     Hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions or just need to talk, feel free to give me a call. I am available as late as midnight 7 days a week and am awake until 4am every night answering emails. So I can usually get back to you very quickly. Hope to hear back from you soon!! Take care----- Simona

OUR NEW PACKAGES AND PRICES ----- CHECK OUR DEALS PAGE FOR OUR SUMMER SALE AND PACKAGE PRICES

Thank you for considering Rockin Times DJs for your upcoming wedding. We consider it a true honor when we are privileged to be a part of two beautiful people joining their lives as one. You will find that with our company, we stand out above most all others in that we are not in this to see how much money we can make off of you. We are in this to create that perfect memory for you and your future spouse and to create fun memories for all that attend.   Here comes the pkg and rate sheet.

We know how expensive weddings can be. We know that planning any kind of event can get expensive and time consuming. We try to take some of that stress off of you. We offer affordable priced packages while offering the same quality performance as any other DJ service. We work very closely with you to help you choose the appropriate music for your event and to fit the age groups. We do not charge extra for that time. Our only goal is to make sure you are happy with your music choices and that your event is a perfect memory.

Call us for a free consultation 317-602-8496 Home) or 317-600-1174 (cell).

When hiring a DJ: several things to take in consideration.
1) Does this DJ work with all budgets?   We do.
2) How many lights does he provide and if you want more, is there an additional cost?  We bring a minimum of 5 or more (if asked), no additional costs. Uplighting is not included with this statement.
3) Does the DJ provide unlimited hours? If not, what does he charge for an overtime rate?  We provide our services for 5 hours. Many times we will run specials where we will offer a free hour. So you will get 6 hours of reception time. If we do your ceremony music (same venue only) the times does not count agains your 5 or 6 hours.
4) Does the DJ provide a free gift to the bride and the last couple standing on the anniversary dance if applicable? We provide both--- no cost to you.
5) Does this DJ have over 25 years experience and any kind of degree? How much wedding planning and providing appropriate music does the DJ have? Is most of his experience done in a bar or club atmosphere?  Brian has a degree in radio broadcasting and has worked for WRZX before they were bought out. He does have over 25 years experience with 90% of it being in wedding events. I have been a wedding planner/coordinator for over 5 years.
6) Will the DJ be able to spend the time to set up a detailed timeline, offer appropriate suggestions for music choices and execute your timeline to ensure that your event flows smoothly and stress free?  I am the one who spends countless hours setting up your timeline, music, offering suggestions and then I step out of the box in helping in all other areas such as making phone calls, finding the best prices for cakes, officiants, venues, flowers, candles, etc... The day of your event, if we are providing the services, I help coordinate your photographer, caterer and other key vendors to make sure your day is stress free and fun.
7) Do we have other DJs for backup use?  We have a total of 4 available DJs. We will never leave you stranded without a DJ and they provide the same service that we as a company require. We have had a few issues when we began getting the quality that we were looking for but we have a quality team and you will be happy with any of the DJs we send to your event.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE GRATUITY. WHILE IT IS NOT REQUIRED, IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. IT LETS THE DJ AND ROCKIN TIMES KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE HAVE PROVIDED.

To book us, you would need to sign your contract and pay a deposit of $250 to hold your date. And we would ask that you have the balance paid in full no later than 14 days before your event. ANY CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE TO THE TIMELINE OR MUSIC, MUST BE DONE AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT.

Make sure to check out any specials we may be offering!!

Package A this is your reception music from cocktails, introductions, dinner, special dances and reception music to your last dance. This package does include sound sensitive lights (they change colors at each beat of the music), and I will provide unlimited hours of my coordination services to help you set up your timeline and music selections. You and I will work together to ensure that your day is perfect and fun!! This package is $675 for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 5 hours. Anything over 5 hours will be $50 an hour. Set up and tear down time is not charged to you.

Package B this is the same as A but would include your ceremony music (same venue, same floor--- if the event is on two different floors, there is an additional $50 fee). We will begin playing thirty minutes before your ceremony (so that guests finding their seats do not listen to dead air) and we have a few very pretty light instrumentals to play during your unity candle, sand ceremony or wine box ceremony if you would like us to. This package will be $725 at the same venue, same floor. If we need to provide a microphone, microphone stand for the minister or another vendor, there is an additional cost of $50.

Please note:  if we do the ceremony and we are required to set up in more than one room on different floors, there is an additional fee of $75. If we have to set up on a different floor without the use of an elevator, the charge is $100. If everything is on the same floor, but we have to run more that 10 feet of cord to perform both the ceremony and reception or to be in two rooms, there is an additional fee of $50

Package C: this package is set up for parties, corp events, birthdays, anniversaries, wedding receptions that will have only 50 people or less (the small intimate ones) and any kind of event that does not require a structured timeline. With this package, you will still receive a spectacular light show, a wireless microphone for toasts or announcements. The cost of this package is $475 for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 5 hours. Anything over 5 hours will be $50 an hour. If this is for a small wedding and you need ceremony music for the same venue, same floor, add $50 to the cost.

ADD $50 IF WE HAVE TO TRAVEL MORE THAN 50 MILES FROM INDIANAPOLIS.

Just remember--- we are not your average DJ service. We are planners/coordinators and DJs all in one. And we do it for a Rockin price!!! I look forward to hearing from you.

We do offer a photobooth:
3 hours:  $350
4-5 hours: $475
Adding the booth to a DJ package: $450 for up to 5 hours

If you need the booth for less than 4 hours, we can do $350 for 3 hours and that is the minimum amount of time we can rent it for.  We supply a photo album for you. Each guest does get a copy of those pics,  and an attendant to help your guests and to put your book together that you will get at the end of the evening. You will also have the option of adding props (please note that if the props are destroyed or taken, you will be responsible for paying for new props). If you would like a disc with the pictures, there is an additional fee of $10 and it will be mailed to you.

PERSONALIZED MONOGRAM: $50 IT WILL HAVE YOUR NAMES AND WEDDING DATE ON IT. WE ATTEMPT TO PUT IT ON THE FLOOR FOR YOUR FIRST DANCE (IF IT IS POSSIBLE) AND THEN MOVE IT TO A WALL FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT (DEPENDING ON THE VENUE)

If you are looking for a great photographer or videographer, contact:
Mike Swardson
Chief Photographer/Owner
A Photo Reflection
317-833-7962 (Call or Text)
He will do a fantastic job for you with very reasonable rates. Check out his page on our website www.rockintimesdjs.com   on the sidebar  preferred vendors/photographer. You will see a pic of Mike as well as many pics he has taken of events. He is worth every dime!!
 If you add the booth to one of the packages above, then the cost of the booth is $450 for up to 5 hours. Anything over 5 hours, its $50 an hour for ink and paper

Hope to hear from you soon as we book quickly. Please contact me directly at 317-602-8496 or simona_denney@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!!!

317-602-8496
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment