Rev. Susan M. Liggett, OIFM - Your Hearts Dream Wedding

Rev. Susan M. Liggett, OIFM - Your Hearts Dream Wedding

Weddings, Renewal of Vows, Baptisms

Stockton, NJ | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
Business Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Christenings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 2005
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
Last Login: Nov 26, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions for Officiant
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious Affiliations: Agnostic, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Orthodox, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Presbyterian, Quaker
Accommodate hearing impaired:
Non-religious sites Yes - anywhere a couple would like to get married and it is Permitted. I have performed ceremonies outdoors, in restaurants, reception sites, State parks, intimate weddings in homes and small backyard ceremonies, beach weddings and of course if the couple wishes - in a church.
Your ceremony attire: What ever the couple is comfortable with. I wear robes, stoles, white or black jackets with stole....options are open.
Flexible wording / vows: Yes - my couples have 100% approval over their ceremony script and rituals. I help create personalized ceremonies which reflect who they are as individuals and as a couple.
Allow couple's own vows Yes - Absolutely!
Select readings only: I always offer couples a menu of optional readings and ceremonies. For example, Wedding Vows, Ring Vows, Spiritual Readings, Non-Spiritual Readings, Love Poems, samples of Unity Candle/Sand and Wine Ceremonies - Even Communion can be offered....the options are endless...
Length of ceremonies: Most of my ceremonies are about 15-25 minutes - many venues will give you a half hour for your ceremony and that allows plenty of time. If more time is needed for additional rituals - that is not a problem.
Pre-marital counseling No - but I can Legally offer this service if the couple wishes it
Pre-ceremony rehearsals Yes, we can rehearse the ceremony at your venue or another agreed upon location.
Sound system supplied:
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:

Are you a Real Minister?

YES -  I am an Ordained Interfaith Minister and Chaplain affiliated with Pebble Hill Church / Phoebe Ministries and I am able to preform weddings in ALL 50 states.

Locations:

I can officate weddings in all 50 US - I mostly serve New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland but I will go where needed.

What is your price?

Wedding fee’s vary depending on location, distance, number of rituals, rehearsals. There is a free - no obligation meeting so we can get together and discuss your wishes. Please call 609-471-8961 to set this up. There is a non-refundable deposit to hold your wedding date. Please call for pricing of Baptisms, Renewal of Vows, End of Life Tributes, House Blessings and all other services as prices differ in cost from weddings.

Blessings,
Rev. Susan M. Liggett

609-471-8961
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards