Rev. Ray Van Winkle & Associates

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Reverend Ray was a joy from the moment we first met him. We connected with him immediately at our first meeting and booked on the spot.

We loved the book he gave us that allowed us to pick and choose and piece together our ceremony exactly as we wanted it. The book has so many different options for each section of the ceremony but he also offered the option to write our own stuff which we did for a few of the sections. We ended up with a ceremony that was perfect for us.

At the rehearsal he was on time (if not early) and was so personable! He made the rehearsal so fun while keeping it short and to the point and not letting it drag on. Our bridal party loved him!

Day of the wedding he was right on time and did a fantastic job of keeping us calm and collected. We had a little mishap in the back with one of the flower girls right before the ceremony and he did a fantastic job of stalling for a little bit :)

The ceremony itself (what I can remember of the whirlwind) went off without a hitch. Multiple of our guests commented to us later how wonderful he was -- vibrant, enthusiastic, following his book but not reading from it. He may have done over 1000 weddings but it felt like he was present in the here and now with no other weddings in his brain. He cared only about making that moment exactly what we wanted it to be.

As for filing the paperwork afterward, we went on a one week honeymoon and the day I got back I called our filing office to see if I could come pick up certified copies of the license and they said they were ready to go which means he mailed in the paperwork immediately, no delays ... which is awesome!

Highly recommend Reverend Ray!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Lynnwood, WA 98037

2010 Best Officiant, King 5 / Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington

Hello! We're Rev. Ray Van Winkle, Rev. Bill Wood and Rev. Jack Loos,  non-denominational wedding officiants serving the greater Puget Sound area.

In a non-denominational service, you're not locked into any one style or type of ceremony. This gives you the freedom to have a ceremony that will reflect who you are as a couple and w hat your marriage means to you. Don't let anyone tell you what you "have" to do! Your ceremony can be as religious or secular, serious or light-hearted as you want it to be!

All ceremonies are $350, and include the rehearsal, as well as unlimited phone or e-mail follow-ups, and a copy of my ceremony book containing enough material to create literally thousands of unique ceremonies. Pre-marital counseling is available, but not required.

After our initial consultation (no charge or obligation, of course!), a $100 non-refundable deposit secures your date. I look forward to meeting with you, and would be honored to be a part of your very special day!

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony, Single Religion Ceremony
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, Christian - Baptist, C...
PROS I KNOW (88)