Renee Sprink Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To know Renee Sprink is to love her...and I most certainly do. From the first moment I met Renee at Sugarland in Cameron Village I instantly knew she would be the one to capture our special day and our engagement photos. She is talented, professional, flexible, attentive, and most importantly became a wonderful lifelong friend. Our engagement session was spur of the moment because we wanted a snow session and boy we got it!! From our hour by hour text/phone conversations we made it happen in Raleigh at Fled Fletcher Park in January of 2014 in the snow!! It was truly perfection!! Now we all were cold and freezing but Renee went above and beyond during our 2 hour session. I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful than our engagement pictures. It captured our love and how my Husband and I feel about each other. Renee was able to get to know us both as a couple together and Wayne my husband really liked her too!! Renee also shot my wedding portraits which was a beautiful and fun day with her! She has an eye we had so much fun laughing and taking the moments all in. Then comes our wedding day and there really are no words to describe how easy going the picture taking process was with Renee. Everyone of the bridal party felt so comfortable with her taking pictures and she was just one of the family! A few weeks ago I was able to view the photos of my husband Wayne and I and I am sure most brides like myself always have that thought I sure hope my pictures turn out ok. The pictures brought tears to my eyes. There was not a picture out of the both of us that I wouldn't consider hanging on my wall as portrait. And that folks is what you want in a wedding photographer & her name is Renee Sprink. Renee thank you will never be enough to tell you how grateful, thankful and blessed we were to have chosen you. Thank you for capturing all these wonderful moments behind the lens that we will be able to enjoy for years to come, you truly went above and beyond!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
721 Purdue St, Raleigh, NC 27609

Simply real. Simply you.

I'm Renee. I'm a photographer and I capture moments. The moments that tell your story. Romantic ones. Tender ones. Funny ones. Silly ones. Sassy ones. Clever ones. Inspirational ones. Heartfelt ones. Fleeting ones. But most importantly -- real ones.

A natural artist and storyteller at heart, I am also an experienced documentarian and will provide you with a creative yet personal and real story of your wedding day.

View my website at Renee Sprink Photography

Available for national & international travel

+/- read less