Relive Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Laura at Relive Photography is a fabulous photographer and genuinely awesome human being. If you’ve been lucky enough to find her on WW or any other website, do not hesitate to book her. Let me tell you why: From the very first communication, she was warm and very responsive. She worked with us on our budget and was very clear and easy to communicate with. She provided me with some smart tips before the wedding so that the group photos following the ceremony flowed smoothly and seamlessly. Where she truly shined was on my wedding day itself. I had my wedding at the Dallas Arboretum and the wedding coordinator that was assigned to me was truly awful. There were problems with the set-up that she had no intention of solving and she brought me close to tears with her rudeness 5 minutes before the guests were set arrive. Laura (who I had just met in person that day) jumped in and took charge. She cheered me up, reassured me that she would handle things and sent me off to get dressed. When I walked down the aisle, everything had been set right thanks to Laura! She truly went way above and beyond what she had been hired to do and I will be forever grateful to her that my wedding did not start off on a sour note. All my family and guests loved her too-she has a great personality and brought out the best in people during the groups photos. She took so many gorgeous photographs that day that I still haven’t sorted out my favorites because there are too many to choose from. Since then I have been recommending Laura to everyone I meet. My husband and I intend to hire her back for every special occasion in the future.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Dallas, TX 75032
BLOG

Relive Photography serves Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, NY.

Relive Photography documents weddings throughout Dallas, Texas, New England, New York City and destination wedding venues.

Every couple is unique and we tailor our wedding photography to perfectly suit your needs.

Laura has had the pleasure of documenting weddings at some of Worlds most prestigious venues including the Mandorin Oritnetal Hotel, Four Seasons, 21 Club, Harvard Club, Longwood Events, The Ritz Carlton, and many more.

In addition to wedding coverage throughout the States, Laura has captured weddings in Europe and is an experienced destination wedding photographer.

Please visit the website and blog to learn more about our us and check out images from our Featured Weddings!

+/- read less