Rebecca Schoneveld

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love Rebecca!! Her dresses are gorgeous - to look at and to wear! Her quality is impeccable. I only had to try on 3 dresses there to know that I had found the one, and then Rebecca was happy to work with me on a few custom changes.

Her dresses aren't fussy, they are beautifully intricate and detailed, but you don't feel like a "cupcake bride". I felt like the best version of myself in my dress, and I was so comfortable as well. Lots of dancing for me! My friends and guests were in awe of the dress and my husband was a HUGE fan too.

Working with Rebecca and the team before the wedding was so easy and non stressful. The fittings went well and the dress in the end fit perfectly after only 2 fittings.

Thank you Rebecca and then team!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
516 3rd Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215

Rebecca Schoneveld offers original, locally handcrafted gowns to brides who are seeking a modern yet romantic aesthetic. Featuring updated classical silhouettes and gorgeous textiles, designer Rebecca Schoneveld Cheek aims to create comfortable gowns that truly enhance a woman's natural beauty.
Because each gown is cut specifically for the bride who ordered it, accommodating special size needs (ie petite, maternity, etc) is never a problem.
Brides can choose gowns from the collection in their original form, or they can easily custom mix-and-match bodice, sleeve, and skirt components to create her own perfectly detailed silhouette. By working hand-in-hand with the designer, brides who come to Rebecca get a chance to have a really creative, fun, and joyful bridal gown experience. Prices range from $1200-5000 (median $2200-3100).
At our Design Studio in Gowanus Brooklyn we also offer bridal accessories from local designers such as hushedCOMMOTION, Jaclyn Jordan, and Anna Mains.

Details
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Veils
Rebecca Schoneveld is a wedding gown designer from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Manhattan, and New Jersey. Rebecca Schoneveld is a professional wedding dress designer that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in vintage inspired, handcrafted unique gowns