Rathke Photography

Profile Picture
Cassie
1 Review
05/01/2015

If you're considering Rathke Photography for anything special, stop considering and BOOK THEM. I considered several photographers before my husband (now) suggested them, based on photos he saw of our friends engagement shoot. They are the sweetest and very professional father-son team. The other photographers I talked to would have been solo. It was definitely an advantage to have two gentleman, and at a similar price.

Looking at their portfolio was another major factor. I absolutely hate having my picture taken, and usually look awkward in pics. I told them that and they made me feel so comfortable. They suggested great places for photos based on their experience, as well as how to stand or "pose". I couldn't be happier!

We had them do a casual engagement session, and our small wedding. I look at all the photos and smile at how great they all turned out! I won't spoil it for any future customers, but when you get ALL your pictures on their custom flash drive, it's pretty much the coolest presentation ever! Thank you Ron & Mike Rathke!! We definitely want to book you for any future special event.

Barbra & Josh, thanks for the referral, your wedding photos will be amazing! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8631 Crescent Valley Ln, Humble, TX 77346

Rathke Photography is a father and son company that features two photographers and two perspectives to capture the moments of your special day. Our goal is to use our talents and passion to create beautiful and unique images - for you - so you will have "Your Memories Forever"!  Call us at 832-598-5727 or email ron@rathkephotography.com.

Details
Categories: Photography
Rathke Photography is a wedding photography company from Houston, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Houston, Humble, and Kingwood. Rathke Photography is a professional wedding photography company that has been part of the Houston wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in journalistic and artistic photos